triAngel

Sep 13, 2019
...For someone who brags he banged all the girls in college, it's strange for me to see MC looking so submissive at the beginning of the game...
while I may not have banged ALL the girls in college, I certainly hooked up with a lot and can be submissive and enjoy transformation games like this so while it may be unusual, it certainly does still happen in real life! ^-^

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This is a pretty good premise, though the use of non-standard game setup is, Ok. It's different at least, though I'm not quite sure how it is for replayability: should I be able to pick what I said at later points if I played through each one differently or what?

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Unfortunately not really that much playing time so far and it feels like some of the clicking button was just places randomly. But let's see how this evolves...

Reactions: Tenenbaum

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why do so many of the images look either bruised (needs sleep) or puffy (just got done crying)?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
"Will you attempt to resist this constant manipulation, or will you indulge in decadence and allow to become fully transformed? "

I 'd very much like to resist this constant manipulation and keep MC as a fully functional male (genitals and all). But then again, there won't be much game for me if I do now, won't it?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I was hoping the lesbian content was a female protagonist, but still curious enough to try it!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
How does one put this in windowed mode? I've tried several keystroke combos and nothing works. (And why would you not even allow that possibility?) I need to be able to keep my eye on a background program and alt-tabbing regularly doesn't cut it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Stuck at Stage 6c. A very tiring GUI and story. Sorry not for me just now. If the engine is changed and after a few updates a might look at it again.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes