Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah i like the game so far , issue is well we are early in the cycle of the game and gonna be intresting to see where we heading, hopefully we get some explanation on the drug and well 0 fudge given when the mc is forced doing thing he clearly is not comfortable with, and if people are right its no redemtion arch in the makers other games so will keep eye on the game but well i do prefer where i can turn the table on

So hopefully new updates soon :)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Wow. I hadn't heard anything on this game for a while and so I decided to come back and check only to find out that apparently the version here is about 3 updates behind now. 0.18 is out on patreon page now...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
so this is a sissy game huh? no option stay as a dude I guess
Wait... Is'nt a Sissy Game where the Male MC is humiliatingly demasculated and over feminized, but that is as far as it goes, No Gender bending or Chromosome splicing to a full blown female. Just a really feminine Dude. Not my cup of tea. But Gender switching or complete chromosome replacement, Male to Female game, there is that final stage from sissy male to Female. Does Summer of Shame stop at Sissy boy or does MC become female?.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is "Player Character" the worst Son ever or is his mother who is close friend with the head of the Company that you are about to work for is the worst mother ever?. I mean come on. Yikes. This Company is not too fond of men.

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Interesting project.
Always a fan of games with the ability to go Stud/Sub/Sissy/Fem as different routes.

Also definitely hoping you don't go the "well your a girl now, you only get to have sex with guys" route that 95% of the other sissy games tend to go.

Looking forward to your next update.

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
Wait... Is'nt a Sissy Game where the Male MC is humiliatingly demasculated and over feminized, but that is as far as it goes, No Gender bending or Chromosome splicing to a full blown female. Just a really feminine Dude. Not my cup of tea. But Gender switching or complete chromosome replacement, Male to Female game, there is that final stage from sissy male to Female. Does Summer of Shame stop at Sissy boy or does MC become female?.
This game does allow you to do a STUD route where you stay as a guy. Just make sure you pick the right options when you get to it in the game. You can also still go Sub/Dom Route as a guy as well.

Also it doesn't currently have full MtF in the game, I am guessing that will be added in later as the option currently is grayed out in the choices in the game.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Cool game that isnt afraid to charter new territories. Not a fan of "magic conversion" though and this becomes that. "Sissy" is a real thing and some males can pass for semi attractive females. No reason to circumvent that

Sep 28, 2019
There's no option to not change gender? and no alpha path? highly disappointing.... hope you reconsider if not I will probably not continue. the artwork is great though.
I believe that there're male dom/sub and transgender paths. I guess it highly depends on your choices, you can easily avoid transformation if it isn't your thing.

As of now the game is kinda low on content and the updates are really damn short. Its one of those games you come back to after many updates to have a decent experience.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I believe that there're male dom/sub and transgender paths. I guess it highly depends on your choices, you can easily avoid transformation if it isn't your thing.

As of now the game is kinda low on content and the updates are really damn short. Its one of those games you come back to after many updates to have a decent experience.
The spoiler said there might be a non transform path but it seems unlikely. so if there's no stay male path then likely there is no alpha path. not sure if that was from the dev or not but seems like it was. I'll pay attention and see what happens but really hope for a full on early stage alpha switch without the points.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Absolutely loving this game so far. Love the slightly dreamlike hazy feel to it all.

Great graphics and interesting story

Can't wait for more.

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone knows where you can find a list of soundtracks used in this game?

Found a song i quite liked, tried shazaming it but it didn't work :<

The lyrics were about being a "runaway" if that helps, couldn't find it by googling lyrics either x_x

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes