Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You can't become a woman with a vagina yet. It will happen if you take the submissive/bimbo choices during the game.

4 main paths will be offered in the game:
- Stud (Man who gets to fuck and dominate a bit) - with women only

- Sub (Man who gets to serve) - with women only, but expect chastity/dildo/strapons etc.

- Brat (Trans who doesnt like to obey) - you choose between men (you get fucked) and women (you fuck)

- Bimbo (Woman who serves) -- mostly with men and some women maybe - you get fucked anyway

Oh, and thanks for people who enjoy, post and discuss about the game (linux install was very nice to see). I'm not very active here, but I'm always available on Discord if you need help.

Cool.
But i would still like an answer about your DT series.
(would like to know If You Ever plan to continue working on them. Especially DT 2)
* want to know more about what Iris said to female MC about 'Friends & Help' to "deal with" Victoria.
And "Office Bully" (OB) v1.0; I have not played it as yet.
Are you still working on it, or is it "Completed" as well? :(:unsure:

Last edited:

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
Cool.
But i would still like an answer about your DT series.
(would like to know If You Ever plan to continue working on them. Especially DT 2)
* want to know more about what Iris said to female MC about 'Friends & Help' to "deal with" Victoria.
Summer of Shame is actually a sequel do the DT series and you will get to see some familiar characters (you saw Kumiko back at the Clinic entrance). I consider the original DT saga to be concluded, though, and will continue to work on SoS for a very long time (we are not even finished the first day yet).

Dealing with Victoria will require the help of a character that was barely introduced in DT2, but who you will meet in SoS later on. You will probably need to be dominant to reach such ending, though (since submissive paths will lead to you being a good servant, and not a rebel).

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Summer of Shame is actually a sequel do the DT series and you will get to see some familiar characters (you saw Kumiko back at the Clinic entrance). I consider the original DT saga to be concluded, though, and will continue to work on SoS for a very long time (we are not even finished the first day yet).

Dealing with Victoria will require the help of a character that was barely introduced in DT2, but who you will meet in SoS later on. You will probably need to be dominant to reach such ending, though (since submissive paths will lead to you being a good servant, and not a rebel).
Sounds Interesting. That is why I enjoy games like these different choices; different outcome possibilities.
Sadly, that Only leaves ME 2 options (Stud) Male path, or possibly Brat (TG)...
Which only leaves ME (The Brat) path. (I will Play the "Sub" & "Bimbo" paths for FUN!

I am NOT Really interested in the Stud path as I Do Not Care for the Male MC's 'personality'.
(He is a Whiny-ass, Beta-male, 'Alpha-male' Wanna-be).
Yes! He is assertive personality, but NOT Really Dominate; At least Not as Dominate as HE "THINKS" He is!!
Veronica Drake would Eat Him for Breakfast!!

He Is Stupid & Lazy!! IF He spent LESS Time with his 'extracurricular' activities; Studied MORE;
Or Not to 'Ditch' classes (where attendance Is just as Important as doing the work);
because He was too exhausted to be bothered,...
He Would have been in a MUCH Better Position to "Dick"take outcome with his New Internship!!
(In short, HE is Not as 'GREAT" & Wonderful as HE Thinks He Is!)
He Needs a Good Ass-f*cking! (A Dose of Humility would Do HIM some Good!) IMO

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, I finished playing "Office Bully".
Which seems MORE of a Direct link to SoS, than DT 2.
After playing OB I Can pretty much tell where SoS is Heading,...('Corrupting' or Getting rid of Deirdre)
(SoS Opens after the 'Removal' of 3 of OB's characters; creating a position for SoS's MC;
which Deirdre informs MC about during Interview)
It Is your story/Game, but IMO it would be More useful to capture Deirdre;
using 'Dream Therapy' to Change her 'mindset' to one that agrees with Dr. Tamura's
(To Help patients, rather than to turn patients into Sex slaves for profit).
Ofcourse, turning Deirdre into an object (sex slave) of her own creation, would be poetic justice.
(I wonder IF "OB's" MC (Emma) will be making an appearance in SoS, or IF She Is content with Her New life.)

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
From TFGames:

Current Updates:
2020-12-02: Summer of Shame v0.12 (Stage 7-2C)
2020-11-13: Summer of Shame v0.11 (Stage 7-2B)

2020-10-28: Summer of Shame v0.10 (Stage 7B & 7C)

2020-10-16: Summer of Shame v0.9 (Stage 7A - Transgender Wakeup)
2020-09-29: Summer of Shame v0.8 (Stage 6B - Man VR Experience)
2020-09-17: Summer of Shame v0.7 (Stage 6C - Transgender VR)

2020-09-01: Summer of Shame v0.6 (Stage 6A - Overdose Event)

2020-08-18: Summer of Shame v0.5 (Stage 5)

2020-08-01: Summer of Shame v0.4 (Stage 4)

2020-07-14: Summer of Shame v0.3 (Stage 3)

2020-06-27: Summer of Shame v0.2 (Stage 2)
If this is true, then Logan just lazily did 7-2C as a placeholder, because playing through the Stage is exactly as if you were on 7A (sex scene with Elsa asking if you want to try anal stimulation and/or tasting sperm) and no matter the choices you end up in 8A. Or could be bugged.

Daedalus43

Aug 1, 2017
I am curious about this;
I saw the pink pill OD - check
I saw the Transgender 'Wake-up' - check
I saw the MC with the VR headset (girl/guy in room) - check
I Never saw MC w/ VR (transgender scene)

Okay,... I have played the 1st or 2nd path; becoming a Transgender.
And I Get It!! MC chooses Not to take the 'pink pill' and stays a Male. (maybe later).
Unless I missed something or 'screwed up' MC has only become a TG x2
Only way to trigger VR scene is for MC Not to take 2nd pill.
So How does MC become Female??
what did I miss?
You can be TG if you take 1 or zero pills. Female is not developed yet. So the paths so far are 1) Male, 2) TG, 3) 2 pills

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
" ou are desperate, and must earn a summer internship or risk being expelled from the University’s Business Program "

All STEM internships are reserved for women.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so what are the odds this gets finished considering the other 5 abandoned games? i ask because the only ones finished 3 of the 4 are the same game & sequels

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
4 main paths will be offered in the game:
- Stud (Man who gets to fuck and dominate a bit) - with women only
While this is the only path that interests me personally, I applaud the multiple choices.
I will download and try. Hopefully, the game is designed to allow for player choice in avoiding unwanted content.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What is transformation content here ?? Is it avoidable ??
Sissyficaton avoidable ??

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
gamejolt link provided by dev further up this page now has version 0.14 available for download, in case anyone was wondering. :)

FollowBobb

Feb 17, 2020
What is transformation content here ?? Is it avoidable ??
Sissyficaton avoidable ??
Presently you can end up appearing female but for a tiny dick, or stay entirely male (with option to be straight, bi or gay)... sissyfication seems avoidable, but your always going to be a pawn in the game, so if your hoping to flip the tables and be a domineering executive, there is nothing like that so far in 0.14.0 ...which has been publicly uploaded by the games Dev previously.

Reveiw wise, I like the promise, and by playtime its not nearly as slow/grindy as many previous games by the author, which means as a new player the experience is ok.. but its a little short yet (basically only an intro), and the amount of content in each update is small enough I'd recommend not following it as it releases, but instead catching up every several updates, but replaying some of the content to get into the feel/pacing instead of starting right at the couple of new scenes.

Reactions: tianya and Paapi

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The dev is good with renders but the only choice you have at the end is to be sissified. There are many ways to play these games and I like to doll up cute boys.

Reactions: vimmers
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes