BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can't yet. You'll have a chance to go back later during the game, and depending on your 'Feminization Rating' you'll be given the option to be turned into a girl.

Basically, the game will have these paths (I guess some of this should be stickied if someone is nice enough to read my feedback):

- Strong Man who obeys the company but gets to date girls and be masculine (Straight Sex mostly - goes with Elsa and Peach for now, Shani will fuck but not date - other girls eventually from Sigma Omega Sorrority)

- Boy Toy who is submissive and gets dominated by women (Chastity/Strapon play, goes with Shani and Deirdre as dates/dominatrixes, with a bit of a weird vibe because of friendship between mom and Deirdre - Sigma Omega Girls will dominate too later)

- Trans Girl who is a rebel (flexible, can have sex with men but goes mostly with women like Elsa/Peach, but maybe dates a feminine guy later -- Expect some punishment scenes like spanking from dominant women trying to get her to obey)

- Girly/Bimbo Girl who is submissive and goes with men mostly (this will lead to another transformation and big breasts/ bimbo stuff -- expect to see a lot of cocks in this one, some scenes with women though as in all paths)

---

Pairing for the Man path will only be with women - you won't play with other cocks if you remain a man in the game (strapon is fair game though).

Pairing for Trans and Girl will be with men and women - most characters in the game are women, but you should expect to see cocks if you're playing as a woman.

---

Save system for the game could be improved, but you can download as many saves as you want already so not overly urgent for me to do right now.

Saving done only in between scenes is working as intended for now (but meh, I could implement a save anywhere in the future since it seems to bother people, never got complains about it from Patrons though).

Windowed / Full Screen Mode was overdue and added last update.

Shame Rating to remain a man will be increased to facilitate people who want to remain a man.

I'll probably add a faster transition system for those who want to click faster through the story. Not too difficult to implement, either.

---

Next update tomorrow probably.
I don't think I really like any of the paths.

The first sounds like a but (you are a strong man but ...) I don't know if I want to find out what this but means.

The others directly don't turn me on at all.

I don't like BDSM or domination, and I suspect the game is about these kinds of things.

thanks for the game though.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I just wondering, is there any kind modder could create gallery or walk-through mod for the awesome game, please? Thanks

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
You can't yet. You'll have a chance to go back later during the game, and depending on your 'Feminization Rating' you'll be given the option to be turned into a girl.

Basically, the game will have these paths (I guess some of this should be stickied if someone is nice enough to read my feedback):

- Strong Man who obeys the company but gets to date girls and be masculine (Straight Sex mostly - goes with Elsa and Peach for now, Shani will fuck but not date - other girls eventually from Sigma Omega Sorrority)

- Boy Toy who is submissive and gets dominated by women (Chastity/Strapon play, goes with Shani and Deirdre as dates/dominatrixes, with a bit of a weird vibe because of friendship between mom and Deirdre - Sigma Omega Girls will dominate too later)

- Trans Girl who is a rebel (flexible, can have sex with men but goes mostly with women like Elsa/Peach, but maybe dates a feminine guy later -- Expect some punishment scenes like spanking from dominant women trying to get her to obey)

- Girly/Bimbo Girl who is submissive and goes with men mostly (this will lead to another transformation and big breasts/ bimbo stuff -- expect to see a lot of cocks in this one, some scenes with women though as in all paths)

---

Pairing for the Man path will only be with women - you won't play with other cocks if you remain a man in the game (strapon is fair game though).

Pairing for Trans and Girl will be with men and women - most characters in the game are women, but you should expect to see cocks if you're playing as a woman.

---

Save system for the game could be improved, but you can download as many saves as you want already so not overly urgent for me to do right now.

Saving done only in between scenes is working as intended for now (but meh, I could implement a save anywhere in the future since it seems to bother people, never got complains about it from Patrons though).

Windowed / Full Screen Mode was overdue and added last update.

Shame Rating to remain a man will be increased to facilitate people who want to remain a man.

I'll probably add a faster transition system for those who want to click faster through the story. Not too difficult to implement, either.

---

Next update tomorrow probably.

Usually people want the ability to save anywhere in the game progression, or at the very least prior to making game altering choices. This allows me to restart the game at any point instead of being forced to start the game from the beginning in order to try a different route.

I've only just started trying the game out so I haven't gone through much of the story just yet, any plans for preggo/impregnation content in the girl route?

Edit: Just finished my first full run through. I really like that you can easily skip forward through conversations in order to quickly try different choice routes. I also really like that you can easily move back as many choices as you want. These features really do a lot to make up for not being able to save whenever you choose. I will say that I can easily picture wanting many more save slots in the future besides only 3. It would also be nice to name save slots to keep track of them if you do bump it above 3. This game looks like it might be a lot of fun when it gets further developed. Still a little too early to say for sure though, but I like where you're headed so far. Oh, and a walkthrough or a choice key on what choices and phases will happen is something I expect will be extrememly useful as the game further develops as well.

Last edited:

moonieek

Feb 2, 2019
Hmm the male protag in this game looks pretty good looking and so were some of the males in some of your other games. Is there any hope of there being m/m content in your games like there was in your text games?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
.11 is posted here now, little in the way of a Change Log... do not see where he posts anything really useful in that regard. Enjoy!
(I know I will)

2020-11-13: Summer of Shame v0.11 (Stage 7-2B)

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Yeahhh I'll pick this up again at like 0.50.00 because the updates are pretty small in my opinion.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes