• Windows-x64:
  • Windows-x32:
  • Mac-x64:
  • Linux-x64:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
From TFGames:

Current Updates:
2020-12-02: Summer of Shame v0.12 (Stage 7-2C)
2020-11-13: Summer of Shame v0.11 (Stage 7-2B)

2020-10-28: Summer of Shame v0.10 (Stage 7B & 7C)

2020-10-16: Summer of Shame v0.9 (Stage 7A - Transgender Wakeup)
2020-09-29: Summer of Shame v0.8 (Stage 6B - Man VR Experience)
2020-09-17: Summer of Shame v0.7 (Stage 6C - Transgender VR)

2020-09-01: Summer of Shame v0.6 (Stage 6A - Overdose Event)

2020-08-18: Summer of Shame v0.5 (Stage 5)

2020-08-01: Summer of Shame v0.4 (Stage 4)

2020-07-14: Summer of Shame v0.3 (Stage 3)

2020-06-27: Summer of Shame v0.2 (Stage 2)

Reactions: DonMarius

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
0.12 released. Why the lack of interest in this game?
Game is nice liike his previous work, render are good and he offer many path, but update are a problem he offer a lot of path but you only get 1 scene from 1 path by update which is slow as .... hence the lack of interest i think (well it is my reason personally i always wait for at least 10 update before retrying his game.)

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Nothing's been new with this game for months now, despite multiple 'updates'. I don't get it.
Every update basically 1 or 2 new scenes get added, there is like 3 path in the game and they get updated in separate paths, so if you are in 1 path you will open the game and see nothing new for you. Updates are of course slow and the scenes are short too but there is thing being added.

Reactions: Shelscott50

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
linux version does not work on ubuntu 20.04
Install a local webserver, create a folder, extract "summer of shame" (linux archive) or "summer of shame.exe" (windows archive) - doesn't matter which - to this new folder.
Inside the folder type "unzip 'summer of shame'" or "unzip 'summer of shame.exe'".
Afterwards navigate with your favorite webbrowser to your folder and open index.html.

You have to use a webserver. Just opening index.html from a local directory (usually) doesn't work.

Runs better anyway than with the included webserver/browser combo.
The same is advisable for nearly all RPGMaker games as well. There you just need the www folder from the archive.

Sometimes there might be problems with uppercase/lowercase filenames. Therefore it's recommended to configure your webserver for case-insensitive filenames ("CheckSpelling on" for apache)

Might be a bit troublesome to initially set this up, but later it's just extracting new games to your existing webserver.

Only drawback: savegames are saved inside your webbrowsers localstorage.
(In "Summer Of Shame" there is an import/export function.)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Every update basically 1 or 2 new scenes get added, there is like 3 path in the game and they get updated in separate paths, so if you are in 1 path you will open the game and see nothing new for you. Updates are of course slow and the scenes are short too but there is thing being added.
I am Curious,... what paths are you referring to??
I have Only seen One 'Main' path so far...

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You can find the new version 0.12 at

Also, mega links:
Hello Logan;
I would Like to say that I am enjoying SoS so far. The MC is annoying; He 'talks' to himself too much.
(kinda unnecessary) unless it is pertinent to story, He Really Needs to Shut Up and just Go with it!!
As players, We ALREADY Know That MC needs this Internship; So He needs to Stop 'beating a dead horse'!!
Since MC has been 'transformed' into a "tranny"/"Sissy"....
(was actually hoping for him to go All "fem", but you allowed "Him" to keep his "boi clit")
Point being, UNLESS MC REALLY F*cks up, He pretty much secured his Intern-position.

I would Like to know IF You are planning on EVER Going back and finishing "Dream Therapy 2 & 3"??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
From TFGames:

Current Updates:
2020-12-02: Summer of Shame v0.12 (Stage 7-2C)
2020-11-13: Summer of Shame v0.11 (Stage 7-2B)

2020-10-28: Summer of Shame v0.10 (Stage 7B & 7C)

2020-10-16: Summer of Shame v0.9 (Stage 7A - Transgender Wakeup)
2020-09-29: Summer of Shame v0.8 (Stage 6B - Man VR Experience)
2020-09-17: Summer of Shame v0.7 (Stage 6C - Transgender VR)

2020-09-01: Summer of Shame v0.6 (Stage 6A - Overdose Event)

2020-08-18: Summer of Shame v0.5 (Stage 5)

2020-08-01: Summer of Shame v0.4 (Stage 4)

2020-07-14: Summer of Shame v0.3 (Stage 3)

2020-06-27: Summer of Shame v0.2 (Stage 2)

I am curious about this;
I saw the pink pill OD - check
I saw the Transgender 'Wake-up' - check
I saw the MC with the VR headset (girl/guy in room) - check
I Never saw MC w/ VR (transgender scene)

There are at least 3 paths based on your choices: transformed into a female, transformed into a trans, or stay a male (possibly with dom and sub paths).
Okay,... I have played the 1st or 2nd path; becoming a Transgender.
And I Get It!! MC chooses Not to take the 'pink pill' and stays a Male. (maybe later).
Unless I missed something or 'screwed up' MC has only become a TG x2
Only way to trigger VR scene is for MC Not to take 2nd pill.
So How does MC become Female??
what did I miss?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Each choice you make affects various stats. I've not checked what the requirements are for them, but to get specific scenes you need to keep an eye on your stats. I think shame perhaps was one of the ones that pushes you towards trans or female, but again, I'd have to dig into the code to check or something. Either way, if you want to see the other paths, go back and try different choices. I think you should be able to tell what path you're on based on what letter you get (A, B, or C) as a variant for each numbered scene.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Each choice you make affects various stats. I've not checked what the requirements are for them, but to get specific scenes you need to keep an eye on your stats. I think shame perhaps was one of the ones that pushes you towards trans or female, but again, I'd have to dig into the code to check or something. Either way, if you want to see the other paths, go back and try different choices. I think you should be able to tell what path you're on based on what letter you get (A, B, or C) as a variant for each numbered scene.
But We, as players, have No control over That!!
In DT 3 the player HAS to have a very specific order of "conversations" to earn 5 stars to key "Bonus" scenes.
and IF you did not get them YOU could replay scene until you got 5 stars,...
(I found out later it is Also points related. IF player earns enough points (100) It will key last 2 stars)...

Either way, I will go back and try again. But I saw, or Thought Game was pretty much Straight forward.
But MAYBE, it IS a lil bit similar to DT 3.
I will watch My points closely after making choices.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
OKAY!! I just played The Longest Game Ever!!
UNLESS I Missed something, which I feel I Did NOT,...
There IS No WAY to "Play Female" path as of Yet!!
Best Player Can Hope for Is Transgender; either from Pink pill OD (x2)
or One Pink pill & the Transgender role in VR (Female listed as Not Available)
I tried EVERYTHING!! Including The Most Submissive Amt of options.
SO, Right Now, Players Can Only Play 2 paths (Male or Transgender)

If I am Wrong, Please Tell Me HOW??
(I painstakingly Played out EVERY (??) possible outcome!!)

• Wow
Reactions: radohak

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
You can't become a woman with a vagina yet. It will happen if you take the submissive/bimbo choices during the game.

4 main paths will be offered in the game:
- Stud (Man who gets to fuck and dominate a bit) - with women only

- Sub (Man who gets to serve) - with women only, but expect chastity/dildo/strapons etc.

- Brat (Trans who doesnt like to obey) - you choose between men (you get fucked) and women (you fuck)

- Bimbo (Woman who serves) -- mostly with men and some women maybe - you get fucked anyway

Oh, and thanks for people who enjoy, post and discuss about the game (linux install was very nice to see). I'm not very active here, but I'm always available on Discord if you need help.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes