Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
v0.13 ??
(I hope This Is not a Version That I have Already 'played')
So What Is This?? New Content, or 'Bug fixes'?
An Official Update, or Pirated??
Why No Changelog Update since Sept of last year??
According to Logan's PAT page, He has released v0.16 on Jan 5.

Reactions: eightypercent

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
I play the stud-route, there is nothing new in this update.. Maybe on another route, i just dont like to play as a trans..

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Changelog is on Patreon each update adds like 1 or 2 scenes to the game.
continuing the changelog posted on OP

0.13 last version posted here till today, there are few more update on Patreon.

posted on January 5

So 0.17 will be out in a week. As he posts about 2 update a month roughly.

So as you can see if you are only playing 1 path there might not be content for you until the other paths are finished.
I only play the straight non sub path so yea I understand people not wanting to play other fetishes but you may want to see I dont know if you are just looking for content.

Reactions: Vasilji and jiffk

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The interface is terrible. Keeps flashing and changing colour. The story is pretty weak and almost annoying. Dont like it. The saves are a big problem also having no rollback. A very uncomfortable game.

Reactions: dav121

lkey6

Feb 28, 2020
I dont know man.. choices not bad but not good either
I hope it will better in future
I know, it is pretty short and even a bit boring right now, but I´ve been looking for games that let you play any gender you´d like so I´ll keep an eye out for this one... to be fair, I didnt like the guy you suck if your choice is trans, but I loved the secretary. I really dig the renders too, blonde girl looks great

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It is one of those games that if you leave it for 6 months and come back to it you have a solid half hour of game play

Reactions: lkey6

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
It is one of those games that if you leave it for 6 months and come back to it you have a solid half hour of game play
based on past updates, 6 months wouldn't be long enough to last you 30min unless you are replaying it for different choices.

kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
I'm sure Linux isn't the priority for the devs, but releasing builds which are compiled against old electron libraries is just pain in the ass and it won't run without a lot of tweaking.

Reactions: Emoon

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Interesting Story, but I just have to say either worst Son ever or Worst mother ever. Can you imagine a parent telling you, I wish you were the other gender. Ouch. The Boss being "Friend" of his mother, yikes. So either he is being punished and his Mom is fine with it, or she has no clue what her "Friend" has been doing to her Son. Wonder where the story will lead to next?.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes