Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm. Like many of this guy's games he starts off with a premise. and plot direction then quickly abandons all sense of his original story to concentrate on (what is obviously) his pet fetish. I.E. Slave training, but using the trope of a guy in a dream/drugged state or in a VR world under drug control, or is wholly (magically} transformed into a female, (who, for reasons only known to the author, readily accepts his fate to become a female and sucks dicks) My case in point Dream Therapy.... I wish the author would just concentrate on ONE story and complete it rather than milk his patrons..... Love and kisses to you all...I shall look back in 5 years to see if this game gets completed Oh, and perhaps I should add, that, at the start of the game the main MC is summoned by the matriarch of this rather shady company, ( his fiancee's mother) to face an inquisition into his 'love' for her daughter, (typical parent concern it would seem ) However, having been tempted to indulge in a fancy cake and some wine, he is told that he has just been chemically sterilized and that 'she' will choose her daughter's future mates... So far, so good. a real story with sinister implications., i.e 'enforced cuckold'. But......there is not an option for the MC to even question this as he quickly succumbs to the drugged wine. Now, once awoken he , (for reasons best known to the author, and entirely nonsensical) happily goes along with all that is presented to him, not once endeavouring to contact his , mysteriously absent fiancee, whose opinion or input into the fortunes of her soon-to-be-husband is wholly absent. and thus the implied story is abandoned as i have stated above... which is such a shame as it showed such promise, and becomes another iteration of a sub trainer with no regard or mention as to the purpose of training the mc as a female when he is betrothed to the matriarch's daughter? A very curious state of affairs....nontheless the renders and characters are exquisite. well, I take my leave, and wish you all well. XxX

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Maleficent :cool:

Unlocked

Windows-x64: - - MEGA - -

Windows-x32: - - MEGA - -

Mac-x64: - - MEGA - -

Linux-x64: - - MEGA - -

Android-APK: - - MEGA - -

• Author’s Note:
Hello,
As you can see, the updates for SoS can go faster thanks to the use of sprites instead of only static images. I think the quality of the game has not gone done because of it, and it allows me to create longer scenes than before.
In any case, there will be a few more linear scenes for the checkup, and then there will be branching depending on which NPCs you choose to go with during the Clinic events.
Also, I want to introduce a lot more choices in my games (main issue people tell me), and I think SoS is going in the right direction.
Let me know what you think,
-Logan

GAMEPLAY7 Hehehe
Can MC become Female without losing Free Will?. And boy already played Office Bully, So in this game, was the MC the worst
Son ever?. Mother wanted to disown son..or wanted a daughter? if that is the case not a very loving mother, Close friends with Deidre makes me wonder. Close friends?, I sense there was something off from the start. Just saying. Curious.

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
Distant Future: Summer of Shame v99.9 - still no path has been developed for a MC who didn't get high or wanted to be a woman...
O ye, of little faith
c4_5.jpg

Note: I actually read the thread and will (eventually) make a few changes in the future to improve the game engine a bit. Thanks for the polite feedback.

I don't think so! If you get just one pill instead both (in the car and the clinic) then you can choose your transformation: male,trans or female - but it looks for now only the trans one is available,since the female one say "unavailable" and on the male one say "i don't feel manly",i guess this will be change it later so we will have a choice on which one to go! If you drink both pills instead only one,then you are going to pass out and your transformation to a trans will happens automatically!

I hope this helps you with your question!
If your 'Shame Rating' is 30 or more at that point, you won't be given the choice to remain a man. The best way not to get transformed is to actually follow the rules a bit, but refrain from going too much into feminine/sissy stuff. NPCs will trick you if you try and disobey too much (like keeping your own underwear in the first Clinic scene).

I'm getting the same error (Fedora 32)
Yeah I'm using an old version of NW.js to compile (I used to also give Electron compiled but no one seemed to care about it). I guess I could update this, but so far the only people to ever contact me about a Linux version were guys who wanted to play on their work computer (loose company policy, I guess). And once I gave Android version I didn't receive much feedback from other OS.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
O ye, of little faith
View attachment 800896

Note: I actually read the thread and will (eventually) make a few changes in the future to improve the game engine a bit. Thanks for the polite feedback.

If your 'Shame Rating' is 30 or more at that point, you won't be given the choice to remain a man. The best way not to get transformed is to actually follow the rules a bit, but refrain from going too much into feminine/sissy stuff. NPCs will trick you if you try and disobey too much (like keeping your own underwear in the first Clinic scene).

Yeah I'm using an old version of NW.js to compile (I used to also give Electron compiled but no one seemed to care about it). I guess I could update this, but so far the only people to ever contact me about a Linux version were guys who wanted to play on their work computer (loose company policy, I guess). And once I gave Android version I didn't receive much feedback from other OS.
What if i want to choose the "woman" transfromation instead the "trans" transformation? What kind of points i need to has then?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
For a guy who is supposd to be this assertive (offscreen) chad, the first females he encounters make him drool, doze off and stutter all the time like a virgin teenager. Also he fears his mom will be mad. And i guess is gonna turn into a submissive bitch.
So congratulations for the visually stunning game, (not the UI though) but i kind of know where this is going and im not gonna like it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From what I've read, domination is the backbone of the game, and according to the tag, female domination, so the MC will be submissive ... I guess you can't avoid the whole domination thing, right?

Jul 5, 2018
What if i want to choose the "woman" transfromation instead the "trans" transformation? What kind of points i need to has then?
Did you take the pills? The MC will be offered a pill to relax and another soon after. I took both. If you mean woman transforming to man that is still considered a "trans".

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Could use a better and transferable save system with many more save points. I like the game but it needs a better way to keep your progres from one update to the next, I know it´s not to big yet but it will become a issue when it gets bigger. (y)

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Dont know what this engine is but on android this game is unplayable. Not only got instantly turned off by the ugly UI, but its a huge laggy mess.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Did you take the pills? The MC will be offered a pill to relax and another soon after. I took both. If you mean woman transforming to man that is still considered a "trans".
No,i don't mean woman transforming to a man! I mean the MC which is a guy to be transformed into a girl,because when i take both pills he passed out and is turned automaticaly into trans(girl with a dick); if i take only one pill,then the MC it's not passed out and he can choose between 3 options - man,trans and girl - but somehow the "girl" option is not available and you can only choose between man an trans (in mine following path MC don't feel manly to choose the "man" option,but he is a man anyway so i don't see why he will choose this)! My question was what i need to do,so i can choose the MC to be turned into a girl!

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
No,i don't mean woman transforming to a man! I mean the MC which is a guy to be transformed into a girl,because when i take both pills he passed out and is turned automaticaly into trans(girl with a dick); if i take only one pill,then the MC it's not passed out and he can choose between 3 options - man,trans and girl - but somehow the "girl" option is not available and you can only choose between man an trans (in mine following path MC don't feel manly to choose the "man" option,but he is a man anyway so i don't see why he will choose this)! My question was what i need to do,so i can choose the MC to be turned into a girl!
You can't yet. You'll have a chance to go back later during the game, and depending on your 'Feminization Rating' you'll be given the option to be turned into a girl.

Basically, the game will have these paths (I guess some of this should be stickied if someone is nice enough to read my feedback):

- Strong Man who obeys the company but gets to date girls and be masculine (Straight Sex mostly - goes with Elsa and Peach for now, Shani will fuck but not date - other girls eventually from Sigma Omega Sorrority)

- Boy Toy who is submissive and gets dominated by women (Chastity/Strapon play, goes with Shani and Deirdre as dates/dominatrixes, with a bit of a weird vibe because of friendship between mom and Deirdre - Sigma Omega Girls will dominate too later)

- Trans Girl who is a rebel (flexible, can have sex with men but goes mostly with women like Elsa/Peach, but maybe dates a feminine guy later -- Expect some punishment scenes like spanking from dominant women trying to get her to obey)

- Girly/Bimbo Girl who is submissive and goes with men mostly (this will lead to another transformation and big breasts/ bimbo stuff -- expect to see a lot of cocks in this one, some scenes with women though as in all paths)

---

Pairing for the Man path will only be with women - you won't play with other cocks if you remain a man in the game (strapon is fair game though).

Pairing for Trans and Girl will be with men and women - most characters in the game are women, but you should expect to see cocks if you're playing as a woman.

---

Save system for the game could be improved, but you can download as many saves as you want already so not overly urgent for me to do right now.

Saving done only in between scenes is working as intended for now (but meh, I could implement a save anywhere in the future since it seems to bother people, never got complains about it from Patrons though).

Windowed / Full Screen Mode was overdue and added last update.

Shame Rating to remain a man will be increased to facilitate people who want to remain a man.

I'll probably add a faster transition system for those who want to click faster through the story. Not too difficult to implement, either.

---

Next update tomorrow probably.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
You can't yet. You'll have a chance to go back later during the game, and depending on your 'Feminization Rating' you'll be given the option to be turned into a girl.

Basically, the game will have these paths (I guess some of this should be stickied if someone is nice enough to read my feedback):

- Strong Man who obeys the company but gets to date girls and be masculine (Straight Sex mostly - goes with Elsa and Peach for now, Shani will fuck but not date - other girls eventually from Sigma Omega Sorrority)

- Boy Toy who is submissive and gets dominated by women (Chastity/Strapon play, goes with Shani and Deirdre as dates/dominatrixes, with a bit of a weird vibe because of friendship between mom and Deirdre - Sigma Omega Girls will dominate too later)

- Trans Girl who is a rebel (flexible, can have sex with men but goes mostly with women like Elsa/Peach, but maybe dates a feminine guy later -- Expect some punishment scenes like spanking from dominant women trying to get her to obey)

- Girly/Bimbo Girl who is submissive and goes with men mostly (this will lead to another transformation and big breasts/ bimbo stuff -- expect to see a lot of cocks in this one, some scenes with women though as in all paths)

---

Pairing for the Man path will only be with women - you won't play with other cocks if you remain a man in the game (strapon is fair game though).

Pairing for Trans and Girl will be with men and women - most characters in the game are women, but you should expect to see cocks if you're playing as a woman.

---

Save system for the game could be improved, but you can download as many saves as you want already so not overly urgent for me to do right now.

Saving done only in between scenes is working as intended for now (but meh, I could implement a save anywhere in the future since it seems to bother people, never got complains about it from Patrons though).

Windowed / Full Screen Mode was overdue and added last update.

Shame Rating to remain a man will be increased to facilitate people who want to remain a man.

I'll probably add a faster transition system for those who want to click faster through the story. Not too difficult to implement, either.

---

Next update tomorrow probably.
Does this have any NTR? I havent played yet so thats why i ask. I dont mind NTR btw.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Volcanoid
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes