AmITheVillian

May 2, 2019
"Will you attempt to resist this constant manipulation, or will you indulge in decadence and allow to become fully transformed? "

I 'd very much like to resist this constant manipulation and keep MC as a fully functional male (genitals and all). But then again, there won't be much game for me if I do now, won't it?
There isn't much of a game for anyone.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Did I understand the changelog correctly: if you don't want to be a total pussy and you don't get high in the car and before the simulation, you won't play anymore (anyway in this, "ended up bigger than the other before" update)?

Reactions: Max1276

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Anyway to Edit Save game?
I checked the appdata folder but I dont see any obvious save file

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Did I understand the changelog correctly: if you don't want to be a total pussy and you don't get high in the car and before the simulation, you won't play anymore (anyway in this, "ended up bigger than the other before" update)?
I don't think so! If you get just one pill instead both (in the car and the clinic) then you can choose your transformation: male,trans or female - but it looks for now only the trans one is available,since the female one say "unavailable" and on the male one say "i don't feel manly",i guess this will be change it later so we will have a choice on which one to go! If you drink both pills instead only one,then you are going to pass out and your transformation to a trans will happens automatically!

I hope this helps you with your question!

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Hmm corruption and transformation, these two tags together tend to be very much a trap these days. Yet no sissyfacation... So by resist does that mean mc can get upper hand? Or this another one of those you end up in drag, lick toes like an hour into it games?

thatwonguy

Jan 29, 2018
I get the following error when I try to run the linux version:

Code:
(Summer of Shame:677260): Pango-ERROR **: 21:48:23.520: Harfbuzz version too old (1.4.1)
This would probably be fixed by the developer updating their framework (electron?)

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You know, what happened to the player being the one doing the transforming?

Anyway, the content is interesting but still very sparse. Introducing like, 6 different meters when you barely have an hour of content is weird too. And how will save loading work? Will we have to follow one branch to the end or pick our stats?

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
Game is interesting.
It's got good models. I thought the interface was good.

I don't agree with some of the things that make you more "submissive", like apologizing.

I don't think this game is really my cup of tea, but I can see how some people might really like it.

Good luck with the development.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes