4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

gralthan

May 21, 2017
So you're telling me that it's the reader's fault if they don't understand you the way you want them to?
My statement really wasn't that convoluted.
Also I'm curious what is the point which me calling Cassie a Mary Sue proves? That it fits her character? So you admit she is one?

Melkai

Oct 3, 2017
No, it fits to her character and you would know about it when you had read the story instead of skipping the parts you find boring. Cassie isn't weak and helpless.
I don't agree. It's stupid as fuck. Why do they need police and security if she can decide everything herself. Fucking Shaolin monk.

Reactions: sluraplea

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Am I crazy or are people not aware a movie "The Hobbit" exists? Or is it a defense mechanism to erase any knowledge of it, in which case I understand perfectly.
None of the human characters from LOTR were in The Hobbit, except for Gandalf. Neither were Legolas or the other hobbits (they weren't born yet - Bilbo was relatively young, and that's when he found The Ring.)

gralthan

May 21, 2017
None of the human characters from LOTR were in The Hobbit, except for Gandalf. Neither were Legolas or the other hobbits (they weren't born yet - Bilbo was relatively young, and that's when he found The Ring.)
Great. Now please enlighten me how does that have anything to do with any of the things I said.

Reactions: Nulldev

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Am I crazy or are people not aware a movie "The Hobbit" exists? Or is it a defense mechanism to erase any knowledge of it, in which case I understand perfectly.
Yes, the movie exists. Wrong. And people are lazy and don't want to read. They watch something and think that's what the story is.

• Angry
Reactions: Nulldev

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
And your forte is not reading at all. Have you ever owned The Hobbit?
Is this a LOTR/The Hobbit Thread?

Is the ring to rule them all on the MC's cock? or in a LI's pussy?

Where the hell am I.....

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So you're telling me that it's the reader's fault if they don't understand you the way you want them to?
In some cases....

That's why I was encouraged to write highly technical/legalistic things as though I was explaining them to a third grader, since there are many adults that have serious issues comprehending things clear to those with a better intellect or command of vocabulary.

The comment was a bit of a non sequitur since the statement made, albeit inaccurate and misdirected, should have been clear to anyone familiar with the LoTR/Hobbit books and movies.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #244

ep6_sc26_049.jpg

Administrative progress.
I'm still stuck in administrative hell but there is progress. I had the answers I needed to do the paperwork and I submitted it. I now have to wait for the changes to be fully effective before I can go see my bank with my new "commercial name", among other things. I've been told the process would take three to four days. It's already been five and nothing has changed. I didn't expect them to be especially fast on that anyway.
I should have taken care of all that stuff long ago. It wasn't important as long as I wasn't making much money but I do hope to make more with Steam. So... Here I am, in need of getting things straight if I don't want the tax man to hunt me down and break my legs.

Day 6 part 5
As I have finished the story map for all the remaining Day 6 scenes, I can announce that the development of v0.6.5 has begun.
This time, I'm starting with the new content rather than the rework.
I'm working on the first scene of the update: Scene 28, which is the evening scene for the Moronic Hero path. Scene 29 will be its counterpart on the main branch. The two scenes will share a similar structure but their content will be very different.
It's always a bit difficult to get back into the character after a long break from writing and it took some time before could write something satisfying. The scene is 1650 words long for now and I think I've covered about a third of the content. I expected it to be bigger than that. We'll see when I'll be done. If I don't reach the 15k word threshold with these two scenes and the rework of Day 2 Scene 2, that update will seem pretty thin.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 6 Part 5 will contain 2 new scenes: scenes 28 and 29.
  • Day 6 Part 5 will contain 1 reworked scene: Day 2, scene 2.
  • 1650 words of new content so far.
  • I'm currently writing scene 28.

You can follow my progress on .
Thank you for your support!
The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes