4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sacré Bleu!!! this is interesting.

Why does that map make me think of Detroit: Become Human? and I would have never thought about this game getting onto Steam.

Also, I have no clue (forgot) if the game lets you define the relationships, but if it doesn't have it, implement it asap. Don't force Steam users to use a patch for the incest action.
Yes, this is the 3rd time in the dev update he's mentioned moving to Steam, and editing out living room scenes since it shows "real" old-time movies screens.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
editing out living room scenes since it shows "real" old-time movies screens.
Hmm, is he going to blur the tv screen? (idk how it works with renders)

I am a bit confused by your wording. "Editing out" like, removing the scenes? or like I mentioned, blurring the tv screen? I remember playing a game and the fucking tv was blurry as shit lol.

Like cool, now I gotta stare at a blurry tv screen every time I finish reading some dialogue "oh, he shot him...." yeah, sweet blurry action. I can't believe you can't even have a screen image of an old movie. What if it was one of those free movies? the ones you are able to stream on Twitch etc.

And that's the only thing he has to edit? noice.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hmm, is he going to blur the tv screen? (idk how it works with renders)

I am a bit confused by your wording. "Editing out" like, removing the scenes? or like I mentioned, blurring the tv screen? I remember playing a game and the fucking tv was blurry as shit lol.

Like cool, now I gotta stare at a blurry tv screen every time I finish reading some dialogue "oh, he shot him...." yeah, sweet blurry action. I can't believe you can't even have a screen image of an old movie. What if it was one of those free movies? the ones you are able to stream on Twitch etc.

And that's the only thing he has to edit? noice.
No removing those images from the TV screen, like Timestamps did with their "real movie posters". He will replace them with some royalty free movie screens or some random royalty free/fair use/open source/etc images or make some images.

Steam would reject it because of copyright.

There is no other content Steam would reject in the game.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
No removing those images from the TV screen, like Timestamps did with their "real movie posters". He will replace them with some royalty free movie screens or some random royalty free/fair use/open source/etc images or make some images.

Steam would reject it because of copyright.

There is no other content Steam would reject in the game.
Ah! that's crazy...

Copyright is fucking insane.

I hope all goes smoothly with that editing process and that whole paperwork mission.

Thank you for the info. I haven't really been reading posts and just read the one I replied to. I sometimes pop into old threads of games I checked out a long time ago. This was one of them.

Reactions: Anteron

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dev Update #243

Summer Scent v0.6.4a

A new version of the game is available!

The story map.

View attachment 3556180

It's not complete but the structure is most likely definitive. I still have a couple of paths to flesh out a bit more but essentially, this is it. The night will be 18 scenes long. As you can see, some paths will have more than one scene. That is a lot of content. Probably something in the 65k words and 2000 + renders range.

Only the first two scenes, the yellow ones, will be included in the future v0.6.5 and I will most likely split the second part of the night into 4 other updates.

[...]

Thank you for reading me!

The naughty Captain
So, 3 more years till the morning of day 7...

Oh well

JUST A REMINDER:

In Dev Update #241 he said:
- "There will be one scene reworked. Day 2 Scene 2." (OH WELL :censored: )
- " There will be two scenes of new content. Scene 28 for the Moronic Hero path, Scene 29 for the main branch."

Therefore, be aware. Now you know.

Jose222

Mar 7, 2018
When it restricts content too much, including copyright fanaticism...
Yes, it's so weird that people who creates something want an actual say in how it is used when their focus should be on you getting the best fap material for free.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
I think its better to have Eve sub + Cassie Love + Kelly love path to open all the scene ...
I had dual love path +Kelly path but nothing much there ....

Hope in next update some more action there... till now nothing much i would say ... as i have played these paths only

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Weeelll.. could be worse. Dev could try to remaster the whole game no? :KEK:
Well, since a close relative of mine just had a brain ischemic stroke - and we're the same age - out of the blue, I'm wondering whether I'm going to witness the morning of day 7 at least, right now.

(Please note I'm not wondering whether I'm going to read the end of the story anymore)

I am NOT joking.

Anyway, I'm asking myself the same question about almost all my favourite F95 games.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just noticed a change that is extremely minor but brings into question: why? Tyrone is now Karl (Tyrone is the first guy in the prison shower scene) in v0.6.4a ... Considering his name was only mentioned twice why on Earth was this an important change? Did some supporter find "Tyrone" offensive? Odd.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer Scent - Multimod Edition (v0.6.4 Update)
View attachment 3532260
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3532268 View attachment 3532271

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
SanchoMod Update (v0.6.4a)
1713619924605.png 1713619949615.png
Go get you some.

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Regards.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Which path leads to a harem path? I see a dual love and weird triangle. What is the weird triangle? Is there a path where you get all the girls to yourself without any other guys?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just discovered this game and wow. Great renders and an excellent story. It is a bit light on the sex but I prefer story content over sex so it isn't that bad. How regular does this dev upload? I need to know more of the story.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I just discovered this game and wow. Great renders and an excellent story. It is a bit light on the sex but I prefer story content over sex so it isn't that bad. How regular does this dev upload? I need to know more of the story.
Unfortunately lately quite seldom (due to health problems I think). That's why there is some major discontent that the popular paths haven't got new content.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes