4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Just noticed a change that is extremely minor but brings into question: why? Tyrone is now Karl (Tyrone is the first guy in the prison shower scene) in v0.6.4a ... Considering his name was only mentioned twice why on Earth was this an important change? Did some supporter find "Tyrone" offensive? Odd.
Tyrone hmmm,

R.gif

And then gave him a white guy sounding name? hmmm.

Also, will the Steam version need a patch? I'll avoid it if so. Just let us define the relations in-game.

Bad Memories doesn't need one and some others (secret summer, picture perfect etc)

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
It's closing an unneccesary storyline. Kudos to the dev for making the endings so long and full of details.
Since I didn't played these storylines: So much time invested in something I don't enjoy. :-(
Hoping to see he keeping up his high standart and love for the other storylines and they get now developed faster. :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.4 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 388 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This should be a showcase in how to ruin a great storyline.
Here's hoping it's getting reworked in future updates.
No, it fits to her character and you would know about it when you had read the story instead of skipping the parts you find boring. Cassie isn't weak and helpless.

Reactions: Yngling

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
No, it fits to her character and you would know about it when you had read the story instead of skipping the parts you find boring. Cassie isn't weak and helpless.
Definitely. Cassie is a decisive person. Having her own opinion and being able to defend it. She is also trained in martial arts, which her father took care of. And it was all in the content of the game.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Definitely. Cassie is a decisive person. Having her own opinion and being able to defend it. She is also trained in martial arts, which her father took care of. And it was all in the content of the game.
The only thing she is, is a Mary Sue. She's "Legolas in The Hobbit" levels of stupid.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The only thing she is, is a Mary Sue. She's "Legolas in The Hobbit" levels of stupid.
Haven't played this yet, but I must say your logic isn't sound: Tolkien, the author of The Hobbit, didn't write the character, Legolas, into The Hobbit; Naughty Captain, the author of Summer Scent, does have this character in his work, Summer Scent. No one else added her to bring in a bigger box office by attracting all of the girls and bois that are ignorant of Tolkien but love Orlando Bloom. If she seems different from everyone else, well, guess what: people are different. That's the natural way of things.

Just say you don't like the character and be done with it - don't say she doesn't belong because of your personal preferences.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Tolkien, the author of The Hobbit, didn't write the character, Legolas, into The Hobbit; Naughty Captain, the author of Summer Scent, does have this character in his work, Summer Scent. No one else added her to bring in a bigger box office by attracting all of the girls and bois that are ignorant of Tolkien but love Orlando Bloom.
You missed my point. My issue is with a poorly written character, not an ill-fitted one. But since you did bring that point up, she is also absolutely out of place in this otherwise pretty accurate representation of young adults.

Just say you don't like the character and be done with it
Never said otherwise.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes