4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Are you setting up to introduce sissification/feminization? Oversensitive beta male gets corrupted and dominated by women sounds hot. Would've preferred the mc be one of the girls but I'll take what I can get. :love:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Are you setting up to introduce sissification/feminization? Oversensitive beta male gets corrupted and dominated by women sounds hot. Would've preferred the mc be one of the girls but I'll take what I can get. :love:
I'm sorry, I don't want to answer that kind of question as I don't want to spoil anything.
The only thing I can say is that they're all inexperienced. They're searching themselves and trying things.
A lot can happen. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
at any moment the 3 of them are going to break into full on Shakespeare :p the writing is quite flowery and old school..not a complaint...but i am expecting a Tempest at any moment ;)
BUT..the pool situation..i can understand whippin it out and trying to join her can cause negative consequences..but why the fuck does turning around like a gentleman give her dominance points?..that made no sense and sucked balls...so basically..being a gentleman means you are gonna be dominated by the dame..thats so messed up...tsk

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hi, android version?Exist?
Not at the moment. Or at least not by me. I plan on trying producing my own android port but it's not done yet.

at any moment the 3 of them are going to break into full on Shakespeare :p the writing is quite flowery and old school..not a complaint...but i am expecting a Tempest at any moment ;)
Huhu :p
That's probably because I mainly learned English through classic literature.
The Tempest is actually one of my favorite pieces of Shakespeare (along with A Midsummer Night's Dream).

BUT..the pool situation..i can understand whippin it out and trying to join her can cause negative consequences..but why the fuck does turning around like a gentleman give her dominance points?..that made no sense and sucked balls...so basically..being a gentleman means you are gonna be dominated by the dame..thats so messed up...tsk
Here is how I see things.
You gain points when the interest of a girl towards you increases. The way she chooses to express this interest depends on the path you're in.
You did something that led her to desire you more. And it happens that her desire translates into having you on your fours.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Not at the moment. Or at least not by me. I plan on trying producing my own android port but it's not done yet.

Huhu :p
That's probably because I mainly learned English through classic literature.
The Tempest is actually one of my favorite pieces of Shakespeare (along with A Midsummer Night's Dream).

Here is how I see things.
You gain points when the interest of a girl towards you increases. The way she chooses to express this interest depends on the path you're in.
You did something that led her to desire you more. And it happens that her desire translates into having you on your fours.
blonde it is then..all fours in not in my vocabulary :p

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Been a patreon ever since launch.. I can't wait for the future of this game, Im so glad that you are not forced to be an absolute fucking asshole piece of shit like most MC's in other games. Yet still one of the assholey paths you still have a bit of caring love left in you. Also I love that the game makes sense. Unlike a lot of games where female characters jump into MCs cock instantly and beg for cum which is actually kinda cringy. At least this VN has a degree of realism which is very apreciated.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice to see an MC with a bit of backbone and has admitted with how much of a fool he has been. As for this girl who has been causing all the issues well I wouldn't believe her I think she was the one who drugged the sister and gave them her address I just hope the MC keeps a step ahead of these people and just ends whatever it is they have planned.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I'm sorry, I don't want to answer that kind of question as I don't want to spoil anything.
The only thing I can say is that they're all inexperienced. They're searching themselves and trying things.
A lot can happen. ;)
I hope that fetishes involved will be mostly avoidable. I hope there won't be NTR in that list you could be planning.

EDIT: Also suprises CAN backfire, just saying. Like Acting Lessons people hated that fiery suprise.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I hope that fetishes involved will be mostly avoidable. I hope there won't be NTR in that list you could be planning.

EDIT: Also suprises CAN backfire, just saying. Like Acting Lessons people hated that fiery suprise.
If I happen to include NTR, it will be avoidable. At least, there won't be NTR in every path.

As a player, I'm not a big fan of NTR. I don't play NTR only games and when there is NTR in a game I'm playing, I try to avoid it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If I happen to include NTR, it will be avoidable. At least, there won't be NTR in every path.

As a player, I'm not a big fan of NTR. I don't play NTR only games and when there is NTR in a game I'm playing, I try to avoid it.
logic dictates if you do not like it..being the dev..do not add it..otherwise you are pandering..do not be Disney :p dev's do their best when they write stuff they enjoy...and can tell by your writing you are enjoying yourself :D

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
I could understand a developers perspective when people would ask for NTR.. I mean at the end of the day it's a job so you must oblige ... What sucks is when developers force you to get cucked in the game because some dudes like to get cucked... Like seriously.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019

THANK YOU GOOD SR!! I don't mind NTR in game in the right situation an If you happen to include it, giving use the choice to avoid it will only make me like this game even more lol

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
logic dictates if you do not like it..being the dev..do not add it..otherwise you are pandering..do not be Disney :p dev's do their best when they write stuff they enjoy...and can tell by your writing you are enjoying yourself :D
Very true.
But using the same logic I have a reason to include NTR. Because if I don't like NTR itself, I sure enjoy avoiding it.
So I could write a tension point revolving around the possibility of NTR and give the player an active option to avoid it. The player somehow takes the matter in his own hands.
It's basically treating NTR as an antagonist.
There is a danger, a danger of NTR, and the player has to act to prevent it from happening.

That's the only way I can imagine including NTR in the game.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I could understand a developers perspective when people would ask for NTR.. I mean at the end of the day it's a job so you must oblige ... What sucks is when developers force you to get cucked in the game because some dudes like to get cucked... Like seriously.
I'm not that kind of dev.
Players can give me new ideas but I won't include anything just to please an audience.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes