4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
This is a very nice game :) Nice beginning. No sex action yet besides Cassie's handjob on her route but I still really appreciated the characters so far!
Now I just hope that there will be a route to make love to both Eve and Cassie! They are both so lovely :love:

As for this Kelly... I'm very suspicious, but I still acceped her invitation... for science. What could go wrong ? :sneaky:

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Hi!
This is a very nice game :) Nice beginning. No sex action yet besides Cassie's handjob on her route but I still really appreciated the characters so far!
Now I just hope that there will be a route to make love to both Eve and Cassie! They are both so lovely :love:

As for this Kelly... I'm very suspicious, but I still acceped her invitation... for science. What could go wrong ? :sneaky:
there is a few routes for the sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zh

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi!

She seems like a pitfall if I'm honest.

She could lead to a few different problems:
1. SF (Sister's friend) finding out that you went out with her while trying to court her
2. Sister finding out the same, for the same reason
3. This girl could be an enemy of the other two.
4. This girl could be a friend of the two brothers who are trying to get you out of the house.

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
Hi!

definitely some hot action on Eve's submission route

Reactions: riddikk91

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
That thing where you're introduced to someone who's unlikable from the start, only to have it revealed later that they were actually great people all along and you're expected to change your mind about them? That doesn't work for me, I guess. Made it to day 3 end after having made all the wrong choices and took great pleasure in annoying the shit out of the girls. Sure thing Luke, I'll shake your hand and call you a friend.

Had the same problem with My Sister, My Roommate.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Tell you what ... that may sounds crazy but I can´t help questioning the girlfriends role in this play ... could it be her starting all the rumors about the MC´s sister & giving away her address to the guys or even conspiring in drugging the sister??? For a yet unknown reason ... I don´t know it´s just somewhat fishy ... hope it´s just my imagination running wild ... :unsure:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Tell you what ... that may sounds crazy but I can´t help questioning the girlfriends role in this play ... could it be her starting all the rumors about the MC´s sister & giving away her address to the guys or even conspiring in drugging the sister??? For a yet unknown reason ... I don´t know it´s just somewhat fishy ... hope it´s just my imagination running wild ... :unsure:
I'm actually thinking the same. She seems a bit too interested in the sister. I wouldn't be too surprised if she turns out to be behind all this just so she could be the person the sister turns into / depends on.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

zh

Oct 17, 2017
definitely some hot action on Eve's submission route
Yep... unbelievably hot!! (fap fap fap fap....)
DAMN !
Was I too kind with Eve? I didn't use the walkthrough, so I didn't know... Time to change that!!!
But she is so adorable tho... I can't do this to her... This is immoral...
NO! I need to strengthen my resolution! I need to catch ALL the renders!

Time to s-s-s-s-submit !

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I like the game very much! Way to go, Dev!

Is there a chance to see both scenes in lingerie shop?

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Very true.
But using the same logic I have a reason to include NTR. Because if I don't like NTR itself, I sure enjoy avoiding it.
So I could write a tension point revolving around the possibility of NTR and give the player an active option to avoid it. The player somehow takes the matter in his own hands.
It's basically treating NTR as an antagonist.
There is a danger, a danger of NTR, and the player has to act to prevent it from happening.

That's the only way I can imagine including NTR in the game.
The problem with this is that if; as an author, you write about a topic that doesn't particularly interest you, then it runs a great risk of being mediocre and failing to engage those that actually like that particular topic. Your enthusiasm will also have a lower starting point for that content and so it's far easier to lose motivation, encounter writers block, etc.

She seems like a pitfall if I'm honest.

She could lead to a few different problems:
1. SF (Sister's friend) finding out that you went out with her while trying to court her
2. Sister finding out the same, for the same reason
3. This girl could be an enemy of the other two.
4. This girl could be a friend of the two brothers who are trying to get you out of the house.
I got the impression that she's the one whose party it was and who "apologized". It also seems that she's possibly behind Luke and his brother drugging the sister or she was the one that drugged her to try and get her raped (maybe Luke and his brother were innocent of the drugging, but are known to take advantage of highly intoxicated girls), but she's almost certainly the one that gave them her address.
I personally don't get why the sister and her friend would go to the party of a person who made their lives hell like that, that will obviously be filled with more of the same type of person in the first place and if they had to for whatever weird reason, why they wouldn't take the brother along as some kind of backup/protection and why they'd even entertain the idea of forgiveness (and bringing up how she forgave him is nonsense, as he's family, so it's completely different).
I found that whole scenario to be rather unrealistic and hard to swallow to be honest.

I'm actually thinking the same. She seems a bit too interested in the sister. I wouldn't be too surprised if she turns out to be behind all this just so she could be the person the sister turns into / depends on.
I started getting the impression that maybe not all of the rumors about her were actually false (putting the mc in the position that the one he doubted was innocent and the one he never doubted was guilty).
There's also the fact that all of a sudden she seems to be becoming all dominating and manipulative, which seems to be her true self seeping out from behind her facade. I hope that side of her ends up being a separate path and doesn't seep into the other paths, as it's not really in my wheel house.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I like the game very much! Way to go, Dev!

Is there a chance to see both scenes in lingerie shop?
There are four events possible in the lingerie shop.
depending on the paths you are on, you may have to make choices.
You can't have Eve and Cassie love conversations at the same time and you can't have Eve sub and Cassie dom event at the same time.

If you are interested in Cassie Dom Path, her fitting room event is mandatory.

Reactions: Blayo

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The problem with this is that if; as an author, you write about a topic that doesn't particularly interest you, then it runs a great risk of being mediocre and failing to engage those that actually like that particular topic. Your enthusiasm will also have a lower starting point for that content and so it's far easier to lose motivation, encounter writers block, etc.
That is true. but it won't prevent me from trying things, though. If it's mediocre, I just won't use it and I'll simply do something else.

I personally don't get why the sister and her friend would go to the party of a person who made their lives hell like that, that will obviously be filled with more of the same type of person in the first place and if they had to for whatever weird reason, why they wouldn't take the brother along as some kind of backup/protection and why they'd even entertain the idea of forgiveness (and bringing up how she forgave him is nonsense, as he's family, so it's completely different).
I found that whole scenario to be rather unrealistic and hard to swallow to be honest.
They accepted the invitation out of curiosity but they were ready to endure a rather unpleasing evening.
And they're not really forgiving her. They accept to talk to her but they won't trust her any soon.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough on these points.

Reactions: Blayo
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes