4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I seem to have an issue with the Affection bar showing permanently throughout the scenes. At the start I got my first "Cassie Affection" point but it hasn't gone away even after moving onto the next scene. Unless it is by design and if so please excuse!

Also, is there a separate love route for Cassie that is different from Eve? Like can I be nice/cordial to Eve but romantically only go for Cassie?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I seem to have an issue with the Affection bar showing permanently throughout the scenes. At the start I got my first "Cassie Affection" point but it hasn't gone away even after moving onto the next scene. Unless it is by design and if so please excuse!
It is by design.
In the next update you will be able to hide it.

Also, is there a separate love route for Cassie that is different from Eve? Like can I be nice/cordial to Eve but romantically only go for Cassie?
Yes, you can.

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It is by design.
In the next update you will be able to hide it.

Yes, you can.
Cool, am always worried that the MC will be forced into a relationship without any input from user but glad to see it's not the case here. Keep up the great work!

Edit:
I just reached the breakfast scene between MC/Jack and Cassie. She is putting the entire blame on the MC for not understanding his sister... lolwat? Understanding goes both ways not to mention the sister has a huge attitude problem. Wish you'd give players the choice or atleast alter the dialogue so that MC/Steve argues back with Cassie regarding what she said.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I just reached the breakfast scene between MC/Jack and Cassie. She is putting the entire blame on the MC for not understanding his sister... lolwat? Understanding goes both ways not to mention the sister has a huge attitude problem. Wish you'd give players the choice or atleast alter the dialogue so that MC/Steve argues back with Cassie regarding what she said.
Except it's not like Eve didn't try and defend herself or argue back at first. The MC and her family chose not to believe her. Repeatedly. As in more than once.

I can speak from personal experience that eventually you just give up and stop trying because it becomes obvious there's no point. In my opinion her "attitude problem" is entirely justified.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Except it's not like Eve didn't try and defend herself or argue back at first. The MC and her family chose not to believe her. Repeatedly. As in more than once.

I can speak from personal experience that eventually you just give up and stop trying because it becomes obvious there's no point. In my opinion her "attitude problem" is entirely justified.
Lets agree to disagree as I've been through something similar. I was accused of doing something I didn't do as well. That "attitude problem" is what exacerbated matters and made things worse. It wasn't until I got a cold, hard reality check from my two close friends that I stopped that nonsense and just lay out all my cards on the table. It took a hell lot of patience and trying but I did get through so forgive me if I can't sympathise here.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Here is v0.3.5. Early access for Level 3 supporters.
You will find the links in .

There is no new content in V0.3.5.

What is new?
  • New GUI. I tried to make something clean and sober while still aiming for a bit of personality.
  • The gallery. I couldn't make renpy default gallery system to work properly. So I coded my own. You will have to replay the game to unlock images.
  • Bug corrections. Some undefined variables are now defined, some badly indented blocks are now in their correct place.
  • I've found and corrected the bug that was preventing me from generating translation files. So I can now seriously think about internationalization. Maybe a french version in a future update?
I've tried to build an android port, and it works, but I have to adapt the GUI to fit a mobile phone. It's not ready yet. I don't know if I'll provide an android build for V0.3.5 but there will be one for V0.4.

About V0.4 :
  • I'm working on it. As V0.3.5 is released I can go back to creating content (I actually started working on V0.4 several days ago. I'm an obsessive writer who can't stop thinking about the story he is creating.)
  • I finished outlining Day 4. It's difficult to correctly evaluate the amount of content it represents but it shouldn't be any smaller than Day 3. I can promise you progress, and surprises.
  • I'm currently building Cassie's room. Jack will probably visit it in V0.4. You will soon have it as a preview render.

I'm going back to work. I won't be able to sleep before I find the perfect grey to paint these walls.

Thank you !

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Lets agree to disagree as I've been through something similar. I was accused of doing something I didn't do as well. That "attitude problem" is what exacerbated matters and made things worse. It wasn't until I got a cold, hard reality check from my two close friends that I stopped that nonsense and just lay out all my cards on the table. It took a hell lot of patience and trying but I did get through so forgive me if I can't sympathise here.
This is gonna be kinda personal and long so sorry lol, but I'm with you on this. I've been in this situation with basically all of my cousins (and I have a LOT) my entire life. I never lashed out because my family, nor my dad ever took my side. I was treated as the black sheep both publicly and privately. I didn't have the social or economic status of these particular characters, and I was a loner growing up because of this and how my family and cousins, in particular, treated me publicly. It seems that only now that I am moving abroad that they seem to want to rectify things in our late 20's and despite never having lashed out I'm content not letting them. Despite the adversity I faced, I've made something of myself with no strings attached back home. My point is despite that long jabber that I knew even when I was younger that if I stirred the pot, things would be worse off and dig me into a deeper hole. It is kind of funny though knowing what people will do (especially family) to try and make things right after they see you're leaving and never going to come back. They know I'm not coming back even though I haven't told them it's permanent. I wonder where they got the idea from, surely not a guilty conscience?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This is gonna be kinda personal and long so sorry lol, but I'm with you on this. I've been in this situation with basically all of my cousins (and I have a LOT) my entire life. I never lashed out because my family, nor my dad ever took my side. I was treated as the black sheep both publicly and privately. I didn't have the social or economic status of these particular characters, and I was a loner growing up because of this and how my family and cousins, in particular, treated me publicly. It seems that only now that I am moving abroad that they seem to want to rectify things in our late 20's and despite never having lashed out I'm content not letting them. Despite the adversity I faced, I've made something of myself with no strings attached back home. My point is despite that long jabber that I knew even when I was younger that if I stirred the pot, things would be worse off and dig me into a deeper hole. It is kind of funny though knowing what people will do (especially family) to try and make things right after they see you're leaving and never going to come back. They know I'm not coming back even though I haven't told them it's permanent. I wonder where they got the idea from, surely not a guilty conscience?
Uh, I believe you either misread something or you quoted the wrong post. :unsure:

Either way, good for you for triumphing over adversity. (y)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I also left home in my twenty's never looked back didn't want to either not good enough for my adopted family dad,mom and so on. Always got told why cant you be more like your sister/brother and everything in there eyes was my fault and that I was not welcome there so lets just say that they made that more than clear to me over the years with there actions so I left as soon as I could . hence the nickname I gave myself.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
This is gonna be kinda personal and long so sorry lol, but I'm with you on this. I've been in this situation with basically all of my cousins (and I have a LOT) my entire life. I never lashed out because my family, nor my dad ever took my side. I was treated as the black sheep both publicly and privately. I didn't have the social or economic status of these particular characters, and I was a loner growing up because of this and how my family and cousins, in particular, treated me publicly. It seems that only now that I am moving abroad that they seem to want to rectify things in our late 20's and despite never having lashed out I'm content not letting them. Despite the adversity I faced, I've made something of myself with no strings attached back home.
Thanks for sharing something so personal. Really good on you for focusing on making things better for yourself and not letting yourself get bogged down by your families treatment and behaviour. What I've seen is that you can't really control others but you can control yourself and how much you let it affect you. No point being bitter over it and spoiling your own mood/mental well-being even more.

My point is despite that long jabber that I knew even when I was younger that if I stirred the pot, things would be worse off and dig me into a deeper hole. It is kind of funny though knowing what people will do (especially family) to try and make things right after they see you're leaving and never going to come back. They know I'm not coming back even though I haven't told them it's permanent. I wonder where they got the idea from, surely not a guilty conscience?
I'm with you on this completely. Don't want to give them ammunition so just go on doing the things you do. Yeah, the realization only hits when they find out or get the inkling that you're leaving for good. You know they say about a guilty conscience, right? "A guilty conscience pricks the mind"... Thanks for listening to my mini-TED talk.

Uh, I believe you either misread something or you quoted the wrong post. :unsure:

Either way, good for you for triumphing over adversity. (y)
Haha no it's fine.. makes sense as while the issue is a bit different we both share the same outlook in the end.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for sharing something so personal. Really good on you for focusing on making things better for yourself and not letting yourself get bogged down by your families treatment and behaviour. What I've seen is that you can't really control others but you can control yourself and how much you let it affect you. No point being bitter over it and spoiling your own mood/mental well-being even more.

I'm with you on this completely. Don't want to give them ammunition so just go on doing the things you do. Yeah, the realization only hits when they find out or get the inkling that you're leaving for good. You know they say about a guilty conscience, right? "A guilty conscience pricks the mind"... Thanks for listening to my mini-TED talk.
Always appreciate TED and his talks, jk. Even though our circumstances and how we dealt with them may vary from others or the characters ig, I can also understand that people deal with things differently, but I do really think that improving yourself and your situation without letting it affect you can really have a more positive effect on your life than if you were to just let things go bad. I can see how difficult it would be to not let it affect you at such a young age though. Especially when I was younger sometimes I did just feel like giving up and not caring anymore, got really depressed, but despite that, it takes a strong will to push through. Instant gratification makes it difficult for people to be patient anymore, especially with how you had said it took a lot of patience in your situation. Something a lot of people just lack now. Sometimes they don't realize that patience means more than just being able to wait.

Reactions: DA22

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Always appreciate TED and his talks, jk. Even though our circumstances and how we dealt with them may vary from others or the characters ig, I can also understand that people deal with things differently, but I do really think that improving yourself and your situation without letting it affect you can really have a more positive effect on your life than if you were to just let things go bad. I can see how difficult it would be to not let it affect you at such a young age though. Especially when I was younger sometimes I did just feel like giving up and not caring anymore, got really depressed, but despite that, it takes a strong will to push through. Instant gratification makes it difficult for people to be patient anymore, especially with how you had said it took a lot of patience in your situation. Something a lot of people just lack now. Sometimes they don't realize that patience means more than just being able to wait.
Yes, fully agree with what you said! Anyway if you're ever in need of venting or want someone to listen, just PM me. Take care man and enjoy the holidays!

Reactions: DA22

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Well, i had some time and made a walkthrough so far. If you find any mistakes, please inform me and i would update it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Walkthrough is of a bit I tried both routes at the lingerie store Cassie or Eve because you can't talk to both it's one or the other and at the end of my playthrough I noticed you missed alot of unanswered questions in your walkthrough like you never saw those questions and you also missed the text message with the girl who secretly has a crush on you. I was playing the route that's for both. I don't know about the other routes but Harem route you've missed alot of things.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes