• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Summer Scent [v0.3.5] [The Naughty Captain] (557 mb rar pc source)
99 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
93 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Summer Scent [v0.3.5] [The Naughty Captain] (557 mb rar pc source)
99 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
93 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
any plan for mega/torrent?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Miss kitchen scene with Eve in the gallery :unsure:. Super idée pour une version française ! (Great idea to make a french version !)
I didn't add every single render to the gallery but rather those that I though were significant.
If you think that some other renders deserve to be in the gallery, I can still add them.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I didn't add every single render to the gallery but rather those that I though were significant.
If you think that some other renders deserve to be in the gallery, I can still add them.
I think that's one of the most signifiant scene in the game so far lol. Great writing and Eve is so lovely !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have not seen it yet but that very first kiss when she sleeps with MC would be a good one to have if it not already there.

Reactions: RG80100

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain Will this game contain pregnancy in future releases? Man, what would I give for it to happen. Come on guys help me out ;););). I also hope that when the time comes choices like impregnate or not will be available during the intimate scenes. I would also love to have more kiss options for those beautiful girls, it really is romantic.
I don't want to answer that kind of question. I don't want to spoil my story.
However, I can say this :
There's a lot of things I want to include in the game. But for most of them, it will be my take on the subject, and it could very well be pretty far from the "traditional" view of it.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes