• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The Naughty Captain Will this game contain pregnancy in future releases? Man, what would I give for it to happen. Come on guys help me out ;););). I also hope that when the time comes choices like impregnate or not will be available during the intimate scenes. I would also love to have more kiss options for those beautiful girls, it really is romantic.
Wow 2 of my main fetishes there.

My main fetishes are Incest, Pregnancy and Kissing.

And I hope this VN will have all 3. :love: :love: :love:

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I played it through, and I want more. I like the girls, the renders, the presentation. Story is ok, sometimes it is actually people behaving, not characters initiating the next fuck. It is not perfect, but closer than the most here.
Please give me more!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hey, Capt'n! Are you interested in providing a spanish translation? I think I could help with that, in case you need it. This game really deserves to reach more people. :D
I'm interested in all translations. If someone offers me a translation in Spanish, or German or whatever, I can potentially add it to the game.

I'll have to look more precisely at the technical side of things but I don't think there'll be any problem. However, it's something I'll deal with after V0.4 is released as I'm currently 100% focused on producing Day 4 content.

Reactions: Exu

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
No new content, was hovering on the support button, will check back again in 6 months maybe, skipping this for now.

Anyway, good luck with this game, dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufluszs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And those are also in my list :love:
Add also romanticism. Better treat your girl right :):)
Romancing is in my top list to.
I may just update how I say it from now on.

My main 4 fetishes are Incest, Romance, Pregnancy and Kissing.

There is nothing more sexier than getting your sister pregnant with your child. pregnant sister.jpg
(There is something more sexier in that you get all the females in your family pregnant with your babies.)
Sisterly Lust had ALL my main fetishes.

RRRS003

Sep 6, 2019
I liked this game, looks very promising to me, now I'll take a look to the new GUI in this 0.3.5 but apart from that I'll wait for new content to replay it...

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ MC looks like a chill dude
+ Overall, great render quality
+ Sister looks hot af, like the model choice
+ Sis's friend is smoking hot as well

+- Just a suggestion for the text GUI: If you input a longer name (e. g. Kimberly), it gets cut off to the left

Really liked it so far.

Sep 1, 2018
I played the last update, and got to the kissing scene at the sofa, at night. Now, since starting a new game with the latest update, I can't seem to get to the kiss. I doesn't happen, and I get the comment that the MC feels like something more could have happened. Also, I don't get to kiss the friend of the sister, like I did in the previous update. Are these bugs of features? Has the necessary choices been altered a lot?

Reactions: B-52reloaded

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I played the last update, and got to the kissing scene at the sofa, at night. Now, since starting a new game with the latest update, I can't seem to get to the kiss. I doesn't happen, and I get the comment that the MC feels like something more could have happened. Also, I don't get to kiss the friend of the sister, like I did in the previous update. Are these bugs of features? Has the necessary choices been altered a lot?
I´m having the same issues ... either the walkthrough is not working anymore or the game changed drastically ... I am also unable to get the sister scene during the shopping trip ... I am basically forced upon the girlfriend!

Sep 1, 2018
I´m having the same issues ... either the walkthrough is not working anymore or the game changed drastically ... I am also unable to get the sister scene during the shopping trip ... I am basically forced upon the girlfriend!
I even tried another new game, and made different choiced, but still no luck. I think somethings wrong with this update.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I even tried another new game, and made different choiced, but still no luck. I think somethings wrong with this update.
Yeah or the whole game was changed. The dev mentioned that there are some major changes but who would have guessed the sister was cut out so drastically ... I also get weird scenes with the girlfriend after the shopping trip - even if I refuse her! - when she forces the MC to get a footjob. Inconsistent gameplay ... it is a shame since up to this point/update the game was simply awesome ... but now I am a bit disappointed!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes