• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah or the whole game was changed. The dev mentioned that there are some major changes but who would have guessed the sister was cut out so drastically ... I also get weird scenes with the girlfriend after the shopping trip - even if I refuse her! - when she forces the MC to get a footjob. Inconsistent gameplay ... it is a shame since up to this point/update the game was simply awesome ... but now I am a bit disappointed!
Being a total asshole still works though. And there's some good content to go with it.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I played the last update, and got to the kissing scene at the sofa, at night. Now, since starting a new game with the latest update, I can't seem to get to the kiss. I doesn't happen, and I get the comment that the MC feels like something more could have happened. Also, I don't get to kiss the friend of the sister, like I did in the previous update. Are these bugs of features? Has the necessary choices been altered a lot?
I even tried another new game, and made different choiced, but still no luck. I think somethings wrong with this update.
I haven't touched that part.

I just tested it and I manage to kiss both girls by the end of day 2.

To kiss Eve, you have to :
- Apologize to her correctly.
- Kiss Cassie
- have enough affection points.
To kiss Cassie you need to :
- Have enough points.
- Follow Eve after she leaves the kitchen.

Yeah or the whole game was changed. The dev mentioned that there are some major changes but who would have guessed the sister was cut out so drastically ... I also get weird scenes with the girlfriend after the shopping trip - even if I refuse her! - when she forces the MC to get a footjob. Inconsistent gameplay ... it is a shame since up to this point/update the game was simply awesome ... but now I am a bit disappointed!
I didn't cut any content. Everything is still there.

Even if you refuse her, Cassie gives you a footjob?
I can't reproduce that bug.
Could you send me a save game with this happening?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Blayo

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Not digging the girlfriend too much. She is way too aggressive for me so much so it feels over the top. She just feels like she ramps up so quickly starting with the changing room scene. Then on top with the footjob scene and no way to opt out during or after. I could see some friction being introduced if you refused, but not having the option to refuse seems odd.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that the game has no animations it is already outdated. Two years ago, I would not hesitate to put 5 stars, but now so many animated games have appeared that the game without animation is already considered weak.
Only idiots think like that.

These are amateur devs with no background in animation and they take a hell of a long time and devs using low end systems have no chance of making decent ones.

I'd rather take still frames every single time over those shitty janky stop frame ones. They ruin scenes and look like garbage.

If devs can't animate then focus on story and characters, ignore shit like this.

Not digging the girlfriend too much. She is way too aggressive for me so much so it feels over the top. She just feels like she ramps up so quickly starting with the changing room scene. Then on top with the footjob scene and no way to opt out during or after. I could see some friction being introduced if you refused, but not having the option to refuse seems odd.
She acts pretty typical to how a dom would. Nothing unusual about her.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Haven't played 0.35 but it should be just a new GUI with no new content, so as of 0.3 I will agree I was not impressed with the GF Dom storyline. You seem to be roped into it if you showed any interest at all in the beginning, which I didn't care for. And the footjob scene itself wasn't my thing - the end was a bit extreme so early in the storyline even for a Dom route IMO. So I guess I will make sure to do whatever it takes to NOT get Cassie's Dom points, even if it means being a jerk to her at the pool...

That's kinda the point though - Captain pointed out a while back that Cassie is very new to all the Dom stuff, feels forced she would lead out with licking the cum off her foot like that.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Haven't played 3.5 but it should be just a new GUI with no new content, so as of 3.0 I will agree I was not impressed with the GF Dom storyline. You seem to be roped into it if you showed any interest at all in the beginning, which I didn't care for. And the footjob scene itself wasn't my thing - the end was a bit extreme so early in the storyline even for a Dom route IMO. So I guess I will make sure to do whatever it takes to NOT get Cassie's Dom points, even if it means being a jerk to her at the pool...

That's kinda the point though - Captain pointed out a while back that Cassie is very new to all the Dom stuff, feels forced she would lead out with licking the cum off her foot like that.
You can simply reject her when she offers you to be her "secret" boyfriend in the lingerie shop. It should be enough to protect you from her dom tendencies.

Reactions: Blayo

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
It is when you didn't opt into a dom/sub relationship with them. I have never known a dom to treat everyone like a sub. It was only people who came to an agreement about the relationship and what would be expected.

I could understand maybe if you agreed to ever dom choice, but I didn't and most points I got were affection and only 1 or 2 dom points. Checking the save I have 33 affection and 1 dom point. This seems excessive for one dom point.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great VN loved the story base, Not a big fan of the sisters friend as I get a bad feeling about her. I think she maybe had something to do with the whole rape drug scenario at the club, I just have this gut feeling something is off about her and she doesn't want anyone else getting near the MC's sister as I think they are obviously fooling around and she wants a more serious relationship with her 'just my opnion'. Anyway I can't wait to see how this pans out in future updates :)

Reactions: Triple OG

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
You can simply reject her when she offers you to be her "secret" boyfriend in the lingerie shop. It should be enough to protect you from her dom tendencies.
I think my issue is I can see a virgin who isn't playing the asshole agreeing in the dressing room after some hesitation to make sure it isn't some sort of a trick and basically seeing an opportunity of a girlfriend, but then completely noping out at the footjob scene either before, during, or after when he realizes he is in over his head. The lack of choice there just felt off since unless you have played before you end up in a situation you can't opt out of now.

It will be interesting to see in future updates how this is handled if the MC decides now he wants nothing to do with her as a result of this interaction, but I know it is difficult to write for every scenario.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I think my issue is I can see a virgin who isn't playing the asshole agreeing in the dressing room after some hesitation to make sure it isn't some sort of a trick and basically seeing an opportunity of a girlfriend, but then completely noping out at the footjob scene either before, during, or after when he realizes he is in over his head. The lack of choice there just felt off since unless you have played before you end up in a situation you can't opt out of now.

It will be interesting to see in future updates how this is handled if the MC decides now he wants nothing to do with her as a result of this interaction, but I know it is difficult to write for every scenario.
Well, Jack is just like you.
He saw the opportunity and jumped in.
He has been confronted with something he wasn't expecting and he's now full of questions and doubts.
I'm sure he's awaiting the next release with as much fear as eagerness. (Maybe a bit more fear if he got the "bad" dom scene :p)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is when you didn't opt into a dom/sub relationship with them. I have never known a dom to treat everyone like a sub. It was only people who came to an agreement about the relationship and what would be expected.

I could understand maybe if you agreed to ever dom choice, but I didn't and most points I got were affection and only 1 or 2 dom points. Checking the save I have 33 affection and 1 dom point. This seems excessive for one dom point.
When she asked you to be a secret boyfriend, that should have been alarm bells straight away.

She shows hints at her personality if you look back through, she talks down to the MC and openly rants at him if he treats his sister like shit.

She's young and hasn't quite worked out the "don't dom everyone" rules yet

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
If you have enough points to kiss her, she is more romantic than Dominating.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mrmcfappen

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Great that they've improved the GUI, won't play 0.3.5 since there's no new content, but really looking forward to the new content <3

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Just tried this, and I am pleasantly surprised! At first the setting seemed like it could potentially be somewhat fun, then the nice choices and character interactions kept my attention, then on day 2 we got a heartwarming moment and things began to look up, then on day 3 Cassie got all dom on me and my one true wish came true!

I really like Eve and want my relationship with her to be as good as it can be, but I gotta admit, I always had my eye on Cassie just a little bit more. Something the MC said at the beginning, that she's nice but seems like she knows how to play with people and manipulate her surrounding to get what she wants stuck with me, she really does have a bit of a manipulative (yet not malicious) vibe which just made her more intriguing for me. So having her show her dominant side was really the one thing I was hoping for most in this game, so, I'm pleased with these developments...

Still a bit worried about the Luke & brother situation, but that's how I'm supposed to feel, and the MC's feelings of being angry and worried and determined to protect Eve mirror my own, so so far it's okay. It does make for a compelling source of drama. I just hope we can stop it from going to shit if the situation comes to a head... I am a bit intrigued by this Kelly thing, though. I have this part inside of me, the same part that's happy Cassie went all dom, that can't help but want to fall right into traps set by cute girls. So if there is a trap to fall for here, I know I'll have to try it and see where it leads, even though I might end up regretting it...

One thing I have to say, is that I really appreciate the choices in the game. Menu choices to earn different amounts of affection points are already fun and make the game more engaging, but the way different choices feel consequential and different paths interweave is really well done. Even if I'm sometimes clearly interested in one specific option presented and not so much in the others, it's still fun to be given the choice and actively select the path I want to go down. The choices are pretty frequent, they feel consequential enough, and I can generally find and make a choice I'm happy with, which all in all that make for a fun gameplay.

So yeah, I think I'm pretty sold on this game. Might even pop in Patreon to drop a dollar for its development sometime soon. Hope it keeps up!

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
To the Dev. Gosh.... I am not really in to stuff like this, I actually misread the Genre some'ow. No probs because I like a good story anyways (sappy by nature) for sure and I am not afraid to critique something that is fundamentally flawed from the get go. but it seems.... You are doing a good real job here. I am intrigued as hell.

Just don't write this story into a corner like most Dev's. . Or the MCU for that matter.

Being Trans, I like to see stuff of that nature, it helps me to understand how the world is responding to non-linear relationships, if you are trans-phobic however... There is no grudges from me. (Old Saves Crashes) You are doing great work and I was glad to play the game from a new, I now fully grasp, or suspect the plot. LOL ok that was a bit much or condescending of me. Still a fantastic hour of play for me.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is there any chance we can label saves in this new update? It can get confusing when you haven't played in awhile. Love the game btw, love the branching paths. All the more reson labels would help. :)

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
These two bitches need to be slapped silly...almost wish MC was one of those assholes from Tyrant.
Not sure if I like the game or hate it, kind of weird. Could be interesting, satisfying payoff if the game ends up with good domination route ( for the protagonist).

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Is there any chance we can label saves in this new update? It can get confusing when you haven't played in awhile. Love the game btw, love the branching paths. All the more reson labels would help. :)
Dunno about labeling individual saves, but one thing you can do is name the save game pages. Just go to the save menu, click on the page title (where it says "Page 1" for example) and you can edit it.

Reactions: ltpika
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes