• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Is it game ment to be incest from the beginning or is it better to play without patch? Also if it was ment as incest, are we going to have Mom-son possibility after some time?

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Thanks for the game m8. Reading through the thread has got me excited (pun intended) to start. Which gets me to my point. While downloading from the first link (upload haven) I was redirected (automatically) and was given the gift of a nasty malware/ransomware/some kinda ware attempt. Can anyone else confirm or am I just that lucky? Lulz danger.JPG

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for the game m8. Reading through the thread has got me excited (pun intended) to start. Which gets me to my point. While downloading from the first link (upload haven) I was redirected (automatically) and was given the gift of a nasty malware/ransomware/some kinda ware attempt. Can anyone else confirm or am I just that lucky? Lulz View attachment 515275
UploadHaven always has a popup / tab that opens when you click the download button after the initial 5 second delay. It may or may not get around your AdBlock software (which you SHOULD be using). Just close that new tab thing (as in close the tab itself, don't use any of the on-screen bullshit) and click the download button again and you should be good to go.

It's a bit annoying, but UH has one of the fastest download speeds available so it's worth the aggravation in my opinion.

This episode of "How to Internet" was brought to you by me, a filthy degenerate, and by today's sponsor : OG Kush - it's that good shit. :sneaky:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Here comes the time of the weekly dev update!

Scene 2 is fully rendered.
Scene 3 and 4 are written.
I'm currently working on scene 3 posing.
Just like scene 2, scene 3 is a complicated scene with several possible variations. Scene 2 ended being 30+ render, chances are that scene 3 won't be any lighter.
On the writing side of things, I've spent a lot of time writing scenes 2 and 3, but scene 4 was easier. I will probably revise it a bit while working on the posing (As I always do. With posing often come new ideas.), but for now, I'm pretty satisfied with what I wrote.

I also spent some time working on a render for a new title screen.
1578942839151.png
As you can see, the girls are getting new clothes.

Going back to work!

Thank you!

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Very good graphic novel, follow that path. I like those in which they have the theme of incest, but they do not come to that immediately. Good renders, good story or plot. My rating to this version 0.3.5 is 8/10

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1579631599798.png
Hey, here is dev update #23!

Work on Day 4 content continues.
Scene 3 is fully rendered, scene 5 is written.
I'm currently working on posing scene 4.

Scene 5 will be an easy scene to pose and render.

I also worked on two new locations but it's still a work in progress. I'll probably give you a preview of it later this week.

Roughly 1/4 of Day 4 content is made.
For now, it's representing 8000 + words and 110 + renders.
For comparison, the whole Day 3 was 18k+ words for 340 renders.
As Day 3 was bigger than Day 2, Day 4 content will be much bigger than Day 3.

On a side note, I'm sick as hell.
But it doesn't prevent me from working.

I'm going back to work.

Thank you for your interest and your support!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes