• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

It's time for our weekly update on the development of Summer Scent.

On the render front :

Scene 4 is posed and rendering should finish tonight. It should already be finished but daz decided to spend 8 hours rendering a plate of waffles instead of processing the other files queued. That plate of waffles doesn't look bad, though. It's probably the reflection of the maple syrup that ended taking so much time to render and I hadn't anticipated that.

I've begun posing Scene 5.

On the writing side of things :

I had to rewrite some parts of scene 2, 3 and 5.

Scene 6, 7 and 8 are fully written.

Writing takes a lot more time than in previous updates, mainly because for most of the scenes I wrote so far, I actually wrote 4 to 5 different versions. You'll get to see one or another depending on the path you choose.

Some numbers to go with this report :

14486 words written.

132 renders done, 10 + ready to render.

There are already 2 hot scenes. I'll let you make suppositions as to what character is involved and what path is concerned.

Going back to work.

Thank you!

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone share a save and persistent file with full gallery?
[I searched the thread but i couldn't find one]

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1580841860455.png

A quick development update.

• V0.4 will contain 12 scenes + 6 final naughty scenes
  • Right now, only scenes 1 to 5 are written and rendered.
  • Scene 6 to 10 are written.
  • I hope to finish the posing of Scene 6 tomorrow.
  • Scene 7, 8 and 10 and 12 should be easy and quick to pose as they shouldn't contain as many interactions necessitating complex posing like scene 6 for example.
Scene 7 and 8 should be finished by this weekend so I can spend Saturday and Sunday on scene 9. As I just said, Scene 7 and 8 should be fairly easy. I may even be able to start working on Scene 9 renders sooner.

For V0.3 I waited to have finished coding before sending the game to proofreading. This time I'll try to submit it to a proofreader before coding. It might save some time.

I'm going back to Daz.

Thank you for your support and your interest!

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
having no one who believes (in) you sucks so much... more than that; it's worse than being alone imo.
can't wait to find out how this ends. I'm rooting for you sis! :giggle:

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
Screenshot 2020-02-08 at 20.34.32.png

this one left and which walk threw is the best. Also does anyone else find the walk threw not very accurate ????

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
I was going to try this until i read this
If I happen to include NTR, it will be avoidable. At least, there won't be NTR in every path.

As a player, I'm not a big fan of NTR. I don't play NTR only games and when there is NTR in a game I'm playing, I try to avoid it.
If a dev is going to add a fetish that he doesn't even like what we can expect from the rest of the game?? lol too bad,the renders are looking good and some reviews from the game seem good but i can't trust a dev who doesn't even know what he is going to add on the game, if i buy something i expect at least to know what im buying
Just my opinion i may give this a try if the dev is clear on what he is going to add.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I was going to try this until i read this

If a dev is going to add a fetish that he doesn't even like what we can expect from the rest of the game?? lol too bad,the renders are looking good and some reviews from the game seem good but i can't trust a dev who doesn't even know what he is going to add on the game, if i buy something i expect at least to know what im buying
Just my opinion i may give this a try if the dev is clear on what he is going to add.
You should probably have read further on the subject :p

But, to be more explicit about this :
1 - If I don't like a subject it doesn't mean that I don't understand it. That's what documentation is made for.
2 - The point of view is important. I can choose to write for the ones who dislike a particular kink more than for the one who likes it.
3 - I already know what will be in the game. I just don't want to spoil it.
4 - If you're particularly worried about the eventuality of ntr : as I already said, I have no plan to add ntr into the game. And even if I do it would be optionnal and avoidable.

I hope this will clear your doubts.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes