• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am having problems with the hate/perv route. Specifically ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks in advance.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I think the story is very good. But the story doesn't feel natural, it seems more static and played. Furthermore, I think that the options given are uneven. Somehow the story doesn't feel right. I play the game of course with the Incest Patch (just by the way).
Another minus point is that there are no animations. The renders on the other hand are well staged. All in all I currently give the game 2.5 to 3 points (from 5).
There is a lot of potential and I hope that this potential will be used, but the story has to improve a bit to get rid of the laziness.
I apologize again for my English

• Angry
Reactions: Huitieme

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Is there any chance we can label saves in this new update? It can get confusing when you haven't played in awhile. Love the game btw, love the branching paths. All the more reson labels would help. :)
It's not possible in V0.3.5 but that's a nice idea. I add this feature in V0.4.

I am having problems with the hate/perv route. Specifically ...
Thanks in advance.
You probably followed Eve when she left the kitchen on Day 2 morning.
You have to let Cassie go talk to her.

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
To the Dev. Gosh.... I am not really in to stuff like this, I actually misread the Genre some'ow. No probs because I like a good story anyways (sappy by nature) for sure and I am not afraid to critique something that is fundamentally flawed from the get go. but it seems.... You are doing a good real job here. I am intrigued as hell.

Just don't write this story into a corner like most Dev's. . Or the MCU for that matter.

Being Trans, I like to see stuff of that nature, it helps me to understand how the world is responding to non-linear relationships, if you are trans-phobic however... There is no grudges from me. (Old Saves Crashes) You are doing great work and I was glad to play the game from a new, I now fully grasp, or suspect the plot. LOL ok that was a bit much or condescending of me. Still a fantastic hour of play for me.
Oh my gosh, omg! Omg, the Dev. liked my comment! Sorry, I am just happy as always, I been told I have a lil girl in me for years I guess it shows here. LOL WTF! I don't use curse words, but obviously I know what they are. Thanks Dev.! I am a f in wuss I know.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
V0.3 and V0.3.5 have the same content.
V0.3.5 has a new gui and a few bugs corrected.
I've just tried this version (so I couldn't comment on the new gui, since it's the only one I know), but I wanted to tell you that I already love the game and the many interactions with the characters.

Each choice feels like it has a real impact, and having played through the "love" path and the "Eve submission" path, I can already say that I loved what you've done :)

Especially since I've only followed the love path at first, and then went back to try other choices thinking that it would only lead to less content, like "you don't have enough love point, so no more fun for you", and I was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events.

tl;dr Keep up the good work :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I haven't touched that part.

I just tested it and I manage to kiss both girls by the end of day 2.

To kiss Eve, you have to :
- Apologize to her correctly.
- Kiss Cassie
- have enough affection points.
To kiss Cassie you need to :
- Have enough points.
- Follow Eve after she leaves the kitchen.

I didn't cut any content. Everything is still there.

Even if you refuse her, Cassie gives you a footjob?
I can't reproduce that bug.
Could you send me a save game with this happening?
Thank you in advance.
Yep found the mistake: I have to kiss the girlfriend instead of offering a foot massage ... then I will get the kiss in the end. Walkthrough did trip me off at this part. Thanks for reassuring me!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1578339220071.png
A quick point on what I'm working on right now :

Let's be honest, the last 2 weeks haven't been the most productive. I managed to get some things done but it's far from satisfying. Luckily for me, there are only one Christmas holidays per year.
I'm now 100% back to work on Day 4 content.

Day 4 is fully outlined and I have planned a lot of juicy stuff for all paths.
It will be some kind of decisive turning point in Jack's relationships with the girls.

Day 4 content should represent 20 different scenes.

Scene 1 and 2 are fully written.
Scene 1 is rendered.
I'm working on Scene 2 renders.

Scene 2 was a pretty complex scene to write, with a lot of variants.

I also started writing scene 3 but it's far from finished.

I have a lot of work ahead of me. I'm going back to it.

I wish you a happy new year to you and your loved ones.

Thank you!

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I wanted to ask, will there be a major difference between the sister's sub route with love and her sub route without love? The last scene was different for the two but I don't know if it's just "well you just didn't get enough affection points" or that sub without affection will have scenes that sub with it won't?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I wanted to ask, will there be a major difference between the sister's sub route with love and her sub route without love? The last scene was different for the two but I don't know if it's just "well you just didn't get enough affection points" or that sub without affection will have scenes that sub with it won't?
Not for now, but I may do something like that in the future.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
After playing all four routes in the walkthrough, there is one missing image (third image) on day 2, and a bunch in day 3. Looking at the game overall, it looks like there should also be a route for Cassie dominant which will most likely unlock all, if not most, of the images on Day 3. There is also two images missing in the middle of the Sister (dom) route.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Well, this game is fantastic. I just checked it out for the first time, and it is definitely special. I generally wait a few versions before checking out a new game, and even then I have minimal expectations. But this surprised me by how well made it is. Good writing, great renders and the various paths all feel unique. I am definitely going to add this to my rotation of patreon pledges.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So while I like the look of the new UI, the fact that you didn't add in a menu or ability to see the points each girl has is a little distressing.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

That being said, there are still about 5 alternate scenes in that sequence that I haven't figured out how to open. Not sure if it matters that much.
There is two versions of Cassie's dom scene.
Here's a little walkthrough :

"Enjoy". :p

So while I like the look of the new UI, the fact that you didn't add in a menu or ability to see the points each girl has is a little distressing.
There's actually a tracker, but it seems that I made a mistake.
It's disabled by default.
I'll correct it in V0.4.
You can activate it in the options screen.

Reactions: Huitieme
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes