4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
That's the problem you say that it's not going to be in the game but then you say the opposite, i may sound like im whining about it but i usually avoid all games with the ntr tag and most of the games that doesn't have it yet,the devs said if it's going to be in the game and i avoid them too without saying anything, but in this case most of the people says that it has a lot of potential and i honestly don't want to miss that but i don't want to play a game that in the future it's not going to be fun for me, and yeah you can investigate about the theme but it's not the same it's like when you study for some career you end up hating you have the knowledge but you are never going to enjoy it, sorry if i sound too harsh i will keep an eye on the thread cuz everything that i have read about the story and the renders looks good except for that thanks for answering.
Ps:
Looking back I'm probably whining a little bit like i said i usually move on and ignore the game but i had to be sure lol
UvVukMYygtu5XYOyes.gif

Reactions: Nospamwss

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That's the problem you say that it's not going to be in the game but then you say the opposite, i may sound like im whining about it but i usually avoid all games with the ntr tag and most of the games that doesn't have it yet,the devs said if it's going to be in the game and i avoid them too without saying anything, but in this case most of the people says that it has a lot of potential and i honestly don't want to miss that but i don't want to play a game that in the future it's not going to be fun for me, and yeah you can investigate about the theme but it's not the same it's like when you study for some career you end up hating you have the knowledge but you are never going to enjoy it, sorry if i sound too harsh i will keep an eye on the thread cuz everything that i have read about the story and the renders looks good except for that thanks for answering.
Ps:
Looking back I'm probably whining a little bit like i said i usually move on and ignore the game but i had to be sure lol
View attachment 546912
Well, I'm sorry if I was unclear. There will be no NTR in Summer Scent.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1581540428653.png

Heya!

It's time for a progress report.

Scene 1 to 9 are written and rendered.
I had a little problem with Cassie swimsuit and had to correct and rerender a couple dozen pictures but I'm pretty happy with the results.

Scene 10 and 11 are written.
These two should be easily posed and should be done in no more than a couple of days.

Remains to write and pose :
Scene 12, and the 7 naughty/conclusion/night scenes (Yep, 7, I'm adding one.)
I already know everything I'm going to put in these scenes, the writing will go smoothly. Posing will be more difficult as they will contain a lot of complex postures.

As of now, V0.4 contains :

• 215 renders
  • 23 000 words
Thank you for your interest and your support!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Heya!

All scenes from 1 to 12 are written, posed and will be completely rendered tonight. There's a total of 262 renders for these 12 scenes.

Remains the 7 last H-scenes.

I've started writing and posing scene 13, this episode Love scene for Cassie.

Writing goes pretty fast as, to be honest, I've been thinking about those 7 scenes for a long time. Posing is a bit more complex. Intricated poses are not so easy to do.

Mid-February is already gone. That was the date I hoped to release V0.4 and, once again, it's a failure. V0.4 is bigger than V0.3, and I suspect that V0.5 will be even larger. I suppose that's to be expected from a branching story with impactful choices.

I'm learning a lot from this. I don't know what my next game will be after Summer Scent, but I'll sure aim for a more flexible narrative structure that will allow for more regular updates.

Numbers and tl:dr

V0.4 :

• 12 scenes are done
  • 262 renders
  • 26000 words
  • 7 h-scenes remaining.

Going back to writing.

Thank you for your interest and your support.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
y this game should be more populare 1000 times better than being a dik(being a dik has good writing and hot girl but only vanilla)this game has good writing hot girls and you actually can be a beta ,an alpha or an REAL asshole you have so much possibilities to play the game hope you reach more donations.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You can expect some content for Cassie Dom path.
I'm really eager to see how players will react to that.
Oh there is femdom content? Didn't see it in the tags, so didn't try the game yet. If there is femdom content and you plan to add more you should add that tag. Without it guys like me have a hard time finding your game. ;)

Reactions: WomenWorshiper

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Oh there is femdom content? Didn't see it in the tags, so didn't try the game yet. If there is femdom content and you plan to add more you should add that tag. Without it guys like me have a hard time finding your game. ;)
I'll ask the mods to correct it with next update. ;)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am really enjoying this game, but there are so many scenes from my gallery missing, anyone have a full save?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1582737183926.png

Scene 13 and 14 are written, posed and mostly rendered.

I'm not completely happy with some renders (specifically close ups) where the skins of the characters don't look really good. I tried a lot of things to correct that but couldn't get any satisfying results.

I could probably solve the problem by rebuilding the skins of the characters from scratch but they'll probably wouldn't look like themselves anymore.

Scenes 13 and 14 are two versions of Cassie "love" scene. You'll have choices to make and probably consequences to face later.

I'm currently working on writing and posing scene 15, which is Eve "love" path scene.

I'm also preparing the script of the first 14 scenes for proofreading. It should be ready by this weekend.

Day 4 content is now more than 30k words long and contains 310 renders.

For the sake of comparison, the whole 0.3.5 is 46k words.

Remains 5 scenes to be done :

• Scene 15: Eve "love" scene.
  • Scene 16: Eve "sub" scene.
  • Scene 17: Cassie "dom" scene.
  • Scene 18 & 19: "asshole" path scenes.

Thank you for your support!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Heya!

I couldn't work on the game this weekend, as a consequence, I couldn't advance as much as I wanted.

I changed the order of the scenes. I said in my last update that scene 15 was supposed to be Eve Love scene but it's finally Cassie Dom scene.

So, scene 15 is fully written, and I'm halfway done with the posing and rendering. I hope to finish the posing tomorrow. It's a big scene with several possibilities and different outcomes. It's 3000 words long. I hope you'll like it.

I started writing scene 16. And this time, it's really Eve Love scene.

I was supposed to prepare a few scenes to send to my favorite proofreader but I finally decide to fully code them. As a consequence, scenes 1 to 3 are fully coded and have already undergone proofreading. I hope to be able to code up to scene 6 or 7 this week. Scene 4 is coded but I didn't send it to my proofreader yet.

For v0.5 I'll probably change my workflow and go back to coding scenes immediately after I've written them, so I can send it to proofreading earlier in the development process.

As of now, Day 4 is 33 500 words long and 325 renders. If I continue writing this much, Day 4 may end being as large, writing-wise, as the whole game in V0.3.5.

Here are my objectives for the next 7 days :

• Complete posing of Scene 15.
  • Write and pose scene 16.
  • At least, write Scene 17.
  • Code scene 5 and 6 before this weekend, 7 and 8, maybe 9 before next Wednesday.

Thank you for your interest and your support!

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes