4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So, did i understood this correctly? its either ditch girlfriend or be a submissive doormat, if thats the case , im ditching the game lol. im no doormat.
You don't like the sister at all, I guess? :unsure:

There seems to be a love route for the friend as well as her two dominant routes. Not sure where it's leading yet though.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I'm not sure I understand correctly what you're talking about.
Dominant points on girl and her behavior toward MC, ordering him around like a bitch he is? then she gains dom points. I didn't see dom or female domination in game tags.
Yeah totally not "understandable".. is that how it works for doormat? because all the submissive male reasoning eludes me

I am curious tho. How many doormat are on forum? Please do more facepalm so i can see.

If a girl was to "force" me to do anything after i said no. Its gonna be either tits flash, flirt and or bribe. In first two i would probably snap few pic's on phone so i can get "upper hand" but to straight accept it as being doormat for her dominance? Thats ridiculous

If developer really intended something else to say here, then something "else" should have been used instead of direct submissive/dominance. It suggests bdsm and femdom.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Dominant points on girl and her behavior toward MC, ordering him around like a bitch he is? then she gains dom points. I didn't see dom or female domination in game tags.
Yeah totally not "understandable".. is that how it works for doormat? because all the submissive male reasoning eludes me

I am curious tho. How many doormat are on forum? Please do more facepalm so i can see.

If a girl was to "force" me to do anything after i said no. Its gonna be either tits flash, flirt and or bribe. In first two i would probably snap few pic's on phone so i can get "upper hand" but to straight accept it as being doormat for her dominance? Thats ridiculous

If developer really intended something else to say here, then something "else" should have been used instead of direct submissive/dominance. It suggests bdsm and femdom.
I don't really know what to answer to that.
The tags are not up to date.
If you engage in the dom path, she will dom you.
That's pretty simple.
You have and will have several occasions to resist or refuse her.
If you don't seize these occasions, you can expect her to dom you more.
If you don't like her dom side, don't engage in her dom path.

She can love you, she can dom you, she can hate you or just be friendly/neutral.
You had the choice and you took the dom path.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I don't really know what to answer to that.
The tags are not up to date.
If you engage in the dom path, she will dom you.
That's pretty simple.
You have and will have several occasions to resist or refuse her.
If you don't seize these occasions, you can expect her to dom you more.
If you don't like her dom side, don't engage in her dom path.

She can love you, she can dom you, she can hate you or just be friendly/neutral.
You had the choice and you took the dom path.
Well then i would appreciate updated game tags. If i saw femdom i wouldn't have got into topic in the first place and we wouldn't have this conversation. Thanks

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017

Always the tough guys that seem to cry the most... :cry:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
How about i dont judge your doormat choice and u dont judge mine?
What he's saying is that to get to that point, you had to make certain choices. Had you made different choices, you could have gone another way. If you don't like the sister's friend, you can totally avoid her and focus on the sister instead. If you like the friend, you can romance her without giving in to her dominant tendencies.

I think it's fair to be annoyed if the tags on the OP aren't accurate. However, the choices that you had to make to get on the friend's Domination path were pretty obvious. It's unlikely to just stumble onto it by accident.

Have you looked at the walkthrough? It shows 5 different ways to play without sister's friend trying to dominate you.

So now you have a choice... Are you going to try another path? I encourage you to do so. They're pretty cool. Sister's submissive path is especially hot, and the love paths all look to be developing nicely. Or you can quit the game. It's up to you! For what it's worth, I don't like the Domination path any more than you do, but I do still like the game overall so far.

Good luck!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think it's fair to be annoyed if the tags on the OP aren't accurate. However, the choices that you had to make to get on the friend's Domination path were pretty obvious. It's unlikely to just stumble onto it by accident.
This is correct. I play without walkthrough and discovered that path reading here.
It can't be easy to get it playing if you go for a dominant MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
What he's saying is that to get to that point, you had to make certain choices. Had you made different choices, you could have gone another way. If you don't like the sister's friend, you can totally avoid her and focus on the sister instead. If you like the friend, you can romance her without giving in to her dominant tendencies.

Have you looked at the walkthrough? It shows 5 different ways to play without sister's friend trying to dominate you.

So now you have a choice... Are you going to try another path? I encourage you to do so. They're pretty cool. Sister's submissive path is especially hot, and the love paths all look to be developing nicely. Or you can quit the game. It's up to you! For what it's worth, I don't like the Domination path any more than you do, but I do still like the game overall so far.

Good luck!
So u are saying dont play game without walkthrough? why are we even discussing this?
i fallen into a trap because game tags werent there. In game i chosen not to go with girl and that triggers femdom?
I am done with this thread and any further discussion here
P.S
Only reason i came here is because of tags. it said : Romance it didnt mention other stuff. im out

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
How about i dont judge your doormat choice and u dont judge mine?
I usually don't have multiple saves, so I only have 1 path in this game. I didn't choose doormat choice. I wasn't even aware that it's in the game until you brought it up. I'm judging your choice because you were complaining about the game having it, then you said you aren't interested in it, but it's exactly your own natural choice (without looking at walkthrough) that led to you becoming a doormat.

It's one thing to be misled if the choices are tricky/hidden/obscure. But the choices are very straight forward and obvious. For you to naturally choose those choices showed that it's actually what you naturally want to happen in the game. To then complain about it as if you weren't given a chance to go into a different path just doesn't make sense. Your own action led to the destination.

I agree that tags should be updated, and I understand your frustration about being uninformed of the tag. But it doesn't change the fact that your natural choices are the ones that led you to the (unknown) unwanted path that you hate. You are still free to choose a different choice to go to the path that you said you wanted to. It's up to you whether you want to or not. All the best.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Heya!
As promised, this will be the last dev update before Early access for V0.4.

The script is fully corrected.
Scene 18/19 renders are done.
I'm currently reviewing the entire code, line by line, tweaking and debugging.
I'll continue the cycle test/balancing until I'm satisfied but it shouldn't take much longer now, I'll probably be done with it by tomorrow.
I still have a few things to correct in the previous days' scripts and to work on the post-processing of all day 4 renders.
It should be done by Monday.

So... yeah, V0.4 should be ready by Monday. I'm going to keep a couple of days in reserve in case I find some renders in need of a rework.

That leads us to early access for level 3 supporters next Wednesday (maybe earlier if I'm done with it.) and a week later for level 2 supporters.

I'm really eager to know what you think of V0.4.

I hope you're all doing fine in these difficult times.
Thank you for your support.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ever since I played BaDIK last month I've been yearning for more games with good stories that feel relatively grounded in reality and have real emotion in them. First I found Radiant and now I've found this. It may only be 3 days into the story but I really feel and believe the emotion of these characters, specifically the MC and Eve. Incest romance VNs like this are so rare and I can't wait to see how it progresses. Excellent job, The Naughty Captain. (y)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Ever since I played BaDIK last month I've been yearning for more games with good stories that feel relatively grounded in reality and have real emotion in them. First I found Radiant and now I've found this. It may only be 3 days into the story but I really feel and believe the emotion of these characters, specifically the MC and Eve. Incest romance VNs like this are so rare and I can't wait to see how it progresses. Excellent job, The Naughty Captain. (y)
Thank you. I hope you'll like the next update ! (It's coming soon !)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes