4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

Also, since the parents return on Sunday, does this mean we only have 5 days left (Tues - Sat) or will it go beyond that?
The story will end on Sunday.
Or at least it's what I have planned.
To be honest, Summer Scent was originally just a "short test project" to get some experience before working on something more ambitious. But its characters have grown on me and are now very important to me. It must be obvious by now that it's neither short nor a test anymore.
This story will end on Sunday, but I'm not forbidding myself to work on a sequel later. I'll have to think about it more seriously while working on V0.8 or V1.0.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The story will end on Sunday.
Or at least it's what I have planned.
To be honest, Summer Scent was originally just a "short test project" to get some experience before working on something more ambitious. But its characters have grown on me and are now very important to me. It must be obvious by now that it's neither short nor a test anymore.
This story will end on Sunday, but I'm not forbidding myself to work on a sequel later. I'll have to think about it more seriously while working on V0.8 or V1.0.
Honestly, I'm OK with that. Short games are good if you're just starting out because I think a lot of people start with big, ambitious projects and this ends up being their downfall. But this game feels so lengthy already that I don't think this is going to be all that "short" by the end. However, it will still be sad to say goodbye to such great characters so soon in their journey, so a sequel would certainly be awesome. Not sure how it could work with the different paths, but I'd be very interesting in exploring how the MC and Eve manage their new relationship as lovers with their parents being back. Bound to be plenty of storytelling opportunities with this path.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Honestly, I'm OK with that. Short games are good if you're just starting out because I think a lot of people start with big, ambitious projects and this ends up being their downfall. But this game feels so lengthy already that I don't think this is going to be all that "short" by the end. However, it will still be sad to say goodbye to such great characters so soon in their journey, so a sequel would certainly be awesome. Not sure how it could work with the different paths, but I'd be very interesting in exploring how the MC and Eve manage their new relationship as lovers with their parents being back. Bound to be plenty of storytelling opportunities with this path.

I won't make any decisions before several months but indeed, I already have several options for hypothetic future arcs to work on.
I'm not lacking in story to tell ;)

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Heya!
It's done.
V0.4 is out for early access.
Level 3 supporters can download it from .
Level 2 supporters will have access to it in 7 days.

A few words about this release.
It's the biggest release so far. The game size is now flirting with the 1 go.
I tried new settings for the renders and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm pretty happy with the level of details and some renders are pretty clean, however, some other renders are very grainy. There's nothing I can really do about it without upgrading my rendering station and I won't do that before the end of this year. I'll have to do with what I have.

About save compatibility :
I've made changes to the asshole path. If you were playing this path you will have to restart your game.
To be clear :
In V0.3.5 you could be a total asshole and still go shopping with the girls. That wasn't intended and is now corrected.
You could also fail the coffee shop test and still receive Kelly phone call. That was also unintended and has been corrected.

Change log :
  • Day 4 content. 480 renders, 44 000 words of dialogue, 8300 lines of code.
  • Some problems with the asshole path have been corrected (see save compatibility).
  • Added an option on Day 2 living room discussion with Cassie. You can now play a true neutral path. No love, no submission, no domination, no asshole behavior. Just a friendly dude. Yes, there will be content exclusive to this path later (as for every other path).
  • The stat tracker should now be activated by default. You can still disable it in the preferences menu.
  • Corrected, some choices too long to display correctly.
  • Corrected, name and text size have been reduced a bit, to allow the use of longer names and contents.
  • Corrected, some typo!
  • Plenty of other things I have forgotten about.

As always, You can report any bug, continuity error, typo and so on on the .

I'm eager to know what you think about Day 4 content!

I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you for reading me.

The Naughty Captain

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Heya!
It's done.
V0.4 is out for early access.
Level 3 supporters can download it from .
Level 2 supporters will have access to it in 7 days.

A few words about this release.
It's the biggest release so far. The game size is now flirting with the 1 go.
I tried new settings for the renders and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm pretty happy with the level of details and some renders are pretty clean, however, some other renders are very grainy. There's nothing I can really do about it without upgrading my rendering station and I won't do that before the end of this year. I'll have to do with what I have.

About save compatibility :
I've made changes to the asshole path. If you were playing this path you will have to restart your game.
To be clear :
In V0.3.5 you could be a total asshole and still go shopping with the girls. That wasn't intended and is now corrected.
You could also fail the coffee shop test and still receive Kelly phone call. That was also unintended and has been corrected.

Change log :
  • Day 4 content. 480 renders, 44 000 words of dialogue, 8300 lines of code.
  • Some problems with the asshole path have been corrected (see save compatibility).
  • Added an option on Day 2 living room discussion with Cassie. You can now play a true neutral path. No love, no submission, no domination, no asshole behavior. Just a friendly dude. Yes, there will be content exclusive to this path later (as for every other path).
  • The stat tracker should now be activated by default. You can still disable it in the preferences menu.
  • Corrected, some choices too long to display correctly.
  • Corrected, name and text size have been reduced a bit, to allow the use of longer names and contents.
  • Corrected, some typo!
  • Plenty of other things I have forgotten about.

As always, You can report any bug, continuity error, typo and so on on the .

I'm eager to know what you think about Day 4 content!

I can't thank you enough for your support.

Thank you for reading me.

The Naughty Captain

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
In fact anytime the script should say Sister it instead just uses sw. Somehow the patch doesn't work properly

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Aks for a update request and the update will be here within minutes

you have 5 min to comply when the timer hits zero i'm off to Dreamland

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes