• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
When did some marketing fuckhead come up with the idea of calling "beta" phase "early access" instead? It just started appearing, much like the guy who pastes together NFL highlights on YouTube christening himself a "Creator". I'm just getting too old to keep up.

Evil genius I tell you! Eidos used to have to corral 300 beta tester volunteers and then somehow figure out how to supervise them. Now, EA can just charge 50,000 people cash to essentially do the same thing.

...and now the wonder of PR verbal pretzels has made it to patreon which pretty much actually was built for it in concept (paying beta testers) anyway.

:WeSmart:

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
When did some marketing fuckhead come up with the idea of calling "beta" phase "early access" instead? It just started appearing, much like the guy who pastes together NFL highlights on YouTube christening himself a "Creator". I'm just getting too old to keep up.

Evil genius I tell you! Eidos used to have to corral 300 beta tester volunteers and then somehow figure out how to supervise them. Now, EA can just charge 50,000 people cash to essentially do the same thing.

...and now the wonder of PR verbal pretzels has made it to patreon which pretty much actually was built for it in concept (paying beta testers) anyway.

Pretty sure what most ppl on here call beta is actually alpha stage. in video game industry beta usually means a finished game with bugs and whatnot, but the story, art, sound, etc. is finished. Most games on here are not even close to that. But it's like how ppl on here expect that versioning should be set to 1.0 means a finished game, which it does not, versioning is set to whatever whim a creator decides to use, there is no industry standard. So since a lot of the people that make games are doing this as a side thing they kinda emulate what they see other places, i assume. Such as i saw on one game that their versioning was season "blahblah". As if they are ccopying other games that have a new season every 2 months, which is silly. Anyways, I just shake my head nowadays and try and ignore these kinda things.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Well, i had some time and made a walkthrough so far.
If you find any mistakes, please inform me and i would update it.

16 04 20 - Began to Work on WTv1 of 0.4.0 insttead of its Early Access
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need to add cassie dom route too bro

although i was hoping it to be some soft/sweet femdom
i definitely didn't want pegging to be included
cumswapping depends on the girl though and i guess cassie fits the criteria
although i didn't like the scene when mc licks cum from her feet i definitely enjoyed the footjob scene

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the scene where

I am really sad the gallery is only still images, wish their were full sex scene replays. I got so many saves, even with labels it's hard to remember what scene variants are where. Especially if you haven't played in awhile.

I really loved this update, the sister is gorgeous and i enjoy the writing. I kind of wish it was clearer what the paths were in the game, especially without an official walk-through. It's hard to know if you are wasting your time on a route that might not exist. Like I think there's a route where you can work toward being with the sister and her friend together. I'd be perfectly happy with the sister but you really do need a shared girlfriend as cover so people wouldn't condemn the siblings (plus she's pretty hot.)
I followed the walkthrough for the love sister route, but I still could not get this scene View attachment 621598

Both scenes are on Eve's sub path.
That path actually separates in two at the end of Day 3.

As I stated in a previous post, I'm thinking about making an official walkthrough but I can't find the time to do it.
I also thought about allowing a complete scene replay gallery but it's a bit problematic. There's a lot of variables involved and it's hard to keep track of what the player unlocked and what not.
Renpy is supposed to offer a built-in function for that but for some reason, it doesn't work.
I guess I'll look into it again at some point, but for now, my focus is on creating more content.

Will it be only two Love Interests or will there be a few more? Was hoping for a Love route that didn't involve incest or roomcest, was disappointed to know that sister's friend is Dom only route.
All the potential love interests are already in the game.
And there's also a love path for the sister's friend. ;)

gotta make a Mental reminder to not play dom path, shit sounds trauma causing
Cassie's dom path may not be for every one.

I don't expect any game-breaking bugs. I've spent days testing the game myself. That doesn't mean there won't be any problem, but still.
My early access is just that. An access to the game, one week before the rest of the players.
Of course, here, it has no meaning.

No.milf.?
No milf !

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
you need to add cassie dom route too bro

although i was hoping it to be some soft/sweet femdom
i definitely didn't want pegging to be included
cumswapping depends on the girl though and i guess cassie fits the criteria
although i didn't like the scene when mc licks cum from her feet i definitely enjoyed the footjob scene
Cassie's view on domination may be a bit... alternative.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
By "Sandy" you mean Cassie? It's hard to follow who people are talking about when they use the names they gave characters instead of the "real" default game name.
Yep I mean Cassy ... I should refer to her just as girlfriend ... sorry ..

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes