• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Blood-Lust

Jan 13, 2020
So I went x2 both love routes and somehow their different :unsure: like in the 1st u get less scenes but cassie and eve are worried about each other feelings and stuff while in the 2nd u get more scenes but it's like a Chinese emperors harem and I kidd u not I used crtl on 2nd route and was getting new scenes and it was like" cassie is completely oblivious to eve feelings" like I think I picked cassie at shopping mall but how the difference get this big o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone share a save with Kelly path? I saw there are renders with her, but i can't meet with her whatever i do. Maybe that's because i'm playing on my old 0.3 save, i saw there can be problems, but i don't want to replay now only to see her content.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, i've made the mistake of looking through the unpacked images of the games, and noticed how things are waaay more advanced in Eve's submission route (i assume, i haven't played that route). I usually play the romance way when i am given the choice, but it is also kind of a bummer seeing you are actively being punished for it (or rewarded with much more on the submission route for being an asshole, depending on how you look at it).

Edit: I know it's more of a slow burn with romance, still kinda stings, you know?

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Wow, i've made the mistake of looking through the unpacked images of the games, and noticed how things are waaay more advanced in Eve's submission route (i assume, i haven't played that route). I usually play the romance way when i am given the choice, but it is also kind of a bummer seeing you are actively being punished for it (or rewarded with much more on the submission route for being an asshole, depending on how you look at it).

Edit: I know it's more of a slow burn with romance, still kinda stings, you know?
I'm not sure it's "way more advanced" as you say.
If I'm guessing right, you're referring to a couple renders that, out of context, can be very misleading if you don't look at them carefully.

Reactions: albul

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
For me the only "problem" with the game is in scenes like this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It´s a little too dark, could be better, aside from that the game is excellent and I can´t wait for what´s coming next :love:

Does anybody know how to get those two scenes ?

ep4_sc19_k_02.jpg

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not sure it's "way more advanced" as you say.
If I'm guessing right, you're referring to a couple renders that, out of context, can be very misleading if you don't look at them carefully.
I was talking about day 3 as well (you get a bj from Eve and/or perform oral on her, while you get some cuddling and kissing on the romance route ). But you are right about the latest one, i have misread the scene and thought they were having sex, not a thighjob, sorry about that. But yeah, that comes from just looking at renders, i shouldn't have done that :LOL:

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Cassie's view on domination may be a bit... alternative.

i'm on all routes so i know the other side of the story
but i believe cassie can improve on her dom path too......by giving the mc a few choices and communicating with him a bit.......i remember around an year ago i met this lovely dominatrix who was actually a switch, i'm pretty sure she was also damaged somehow, given her choice of occupation but when we talked later outside her workplace she revealed a totally different side of her to me which i happened to enjoy a lot more even though there was no sex involved

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
For me the only "problem" with the game is in scenes like this one:

It´s a little too dark, could be better, aside from that the game is excellent and I can´t wait for what´s coming next :love:

Does anybody know how to get those two scenes ?

View attachment 621996

The night scenes are a true problem.
It's night, so it should be dark, but in the meantime I want the player to see what's happening.
It's really hard to get a decent and credible night looking light while keeping the scene understandable.

And the scenes you're looking for are respectively on the asshole path and the love path.

I was talking about day 3 as well (you get a bj from Eve and/or perform oral on her, while you get some cuddling and kissing on the romance route ). But you are right about the latest one, i have misread the scene and thought they were having sex, not a thighjob, sorry about that. But yeah, that comes from just looking at renders, i shouldn't have done that :LOL:
However, you're right. Love paths are more of a slow burn and emotional thing. For now at least. Things may accelerate a bit in the future. ;)

i'm on all routes so i know the other side of the story
but i believe cassie can improve on her dom path too......by giving the mc a few choices and communicating with him a bit.......i remember around an year ago i met this lovely dominatrix who was actually a switch, i'm pretty sure she was also damaged somehow, given her choice of occupation but when we talked later outside her workplace she revealed a totally different side of her to me which i happened to enjoy a lot more even though there was no sex involved
Cassie has indeed a lot of things to learn to correctly dom her partner. It's a first for her too.
That aside, there's probably a lot of things I can improve for future Dom scenes.

Reactions: Doni94
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes