• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Gonna try to be a perv and not also be a complete dick... is that possible? Or is it only perv/hate
I'd very much like to know that as well, I haven't played the game yet and this page seems to focus around dominating women or them dominating you, I'm not really into domination so not sure if it's worth me playing this?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Regarding sister's friend's (default name Cassie?) paths, one thing I noticed is that she seems so much happier in the love path. In the dominance path, she seems like she's doing it almost by rote like she's playing a role she's not fully invested in which is kind of weird since she instigates it every step of the way. It could also be argued that she's not a very good Domme since she's trying to force a newbie into a blanket Total Power Exchange (Mistress/slave) relationship. My understanding is that these relationships tend to take place between longtime lifestyle BDSMers and often evolve over time from other less intense D/s relationships.

With what we learn about her background in her love path, that sense of unease I'd noticed makes more sense. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go play her love path and see! ;))

Of course, my reaction to this is quite likely colored by my distaste for hard core femdom material to begin with. No judgment on thems that like it, but definitely not for me!

On the other side of the slash, sister's sub path is hot AF! And while he can still be a bit heavy handed, MC seems like a much better Dom by paying close attention to what the sub wants and responding appropriately. He speaks in commands and statements, but he also reassures he will protect her and won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. Again, this may be as much colored by my personal preferences as anything else!

All in all, great game, Dev! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for Day 5!

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'd very much like to know that as well, I haven't played the game yet and this page seems to focus around dominating women or them dominating you, I'm not really into domination so not sure if it's worth me playing this?
There are three love paths for you to pursue if Dom/sub isn't your cup of tea. The individual love paths are both pretty great so far. There is also a love both path which is kind of tense and angstful at the moment and the future direction is uncertain. Still good so far though.

In the current update, it is possible for your dick/perv character to at least partially redeem himself if you choose to do so. Let your conscience be your guide.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Gonna try to be a perv and not also be a complete dick... is that possible? Or is it only perv/hate
I guess that depends on your definition of perv.
It's possible to play the asshole path and still improve your relationship with the girls, leading to a special conclusion by the end of Day 4.
This conclusion should lead to a "good perv" path in future releases.

I think perv and dickishness are linked.

I mean pervs are generally viewed at as dicks by the people they are perving on so that stands to reason.
I concur.

Cassie's Dom Path and Eve's Sub path are probably the more heavy on the hot scenes, right now. That's why there's a lot of comment about these paths.
But the game is not only focused on this. You have other options.

To be honest, I think that the focus of V0.4 is more on the love paths.

Regarding sister's friend's (default name Cassie?) paths, one thing I noticed is that she seems so much happier in the love path. In the dominance path, she seems like she's doing it almost by rote like she's playing a role she's not fully invested in which is kind of weird since she instigates it every step of the way. It could also be argued that she's not a very good Domme since she's trying to force a newbie into a blanket Total Power Exchange (Mistress/slave) relationship. My understanding is that these relationships tend to take place between longtime lifestyle BDSMers and often evolve over time from other less intense D/s relationships.

With what we learn about her background in her love path, that sense of unease I'd noticed makes more sense. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go play her love path and see! ;))

Of course, my reaction to this is quite likely colored by my distaste for hard core femdom material to begin with. No judgment on thems that like it, but definitely not for me!

On the other side of the slash, sister's sub path is hot AF! And while he can still be a bit heavy handed, MC seems like a much better Dom by paying close attention to what the sub wants and responding appropriately. He speaks in commands and statements, but he also reassures he will protect her and won't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. Again, this may be as much colored by my personal preferences as anything else!

All in all, great game, Dev! Keep up the good work! Can't wait or Day 5!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
it's realy hard to open all gallery i tried but i miss like 10 maybe more image .. a walkthrough mod maybe good like "Parental love" kinda walkthrough or walktrough because this one is old and hard to keep up with.

And love both route "Childhood friend / Sis " try to break up with MC kinda sad to see i hope the next update we can solve it.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I guess that depends on your definition of perv.
It's possible to play the asshole path and still improve your relationship with the girls, leading to a special conclusion by the end of Day 4.
This conclusion should lead to a "good perv" path in future releases.

I concur.

Cassie's Dom Path and Eve's Sub path are probably the more heavy on the hot scenes, right now. That's why there's a lot of comment about these paths.
But the game is not only focused on this. You have other options.

To be honest, I think that the focus of V0.4 is more on the love paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to get that special ending if I may ask? just be asshole first 2-3 days and be nice the day 4?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
How to get that special ending if I may ask? just be asshole first 2-3 days and be nice the day 4?
You really shouldn't be able to miss the opportunity... Pay attention the the point notifications after your choices (they don't always update immediately FYI) and use rollback if necessary. ;)

I'm not positive, but I think the ending TNC is talking about depends on one specific scene...

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
This is possibly my favorite image from the love both path. This is at the end of the movie night, after "The Shining" concludes.

MC is just completely overwhelmed. He so obviously knows he's in way over his head and has no idea what he's doing, or what's going to happen.

Love it.

screenshot0001.png

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
This is possibly my favorite image from the love both path. This is at the end of the movie night, after "The Shining" concludes.

MC is just completely overwhelmed. He so obviously knows he's in way over his head and has no idea what he's doing, or what's going to happen.

Love it.

View attachment 622277
For all the angst in the love both path, it was this scene that made me think that there might be a way get a "good" ending...

It's also pretty clearly telegraphed, that a very bad ending is possible too btw. Fun times... No presssure! :coffee:

Reactions: automatica

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
You really shouldn't be able to miss the opportunity... Pay attention the the point notifications after your choices (they don't always update immediately FYI) and use rollback if necessary. ;)

I'm not positive, but I think the ending TNC is talking about depends on one specific scene...
Nah I just got it. Spoiler... MC fixes relationship with sis.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
For all the angst in the love both path, it was this scene that made me think that there might be a way get a "good" ending...

It's also pretty clearly telegraphed, that a very bad ending is possible too btw. Fun times... No presssure! :coffee:
Actually, there should be several good and several bad endings. Including early ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes