4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Looking at the wt, they seem to have contradictory paths.
How do i merge them?
I haven't look the original wt in a while but there shouldn't be anything contradictory.
Just stack submission path for Eve, and Affection path for Cassie.
Surprise Eve in her room, kiss Cassie.
You should be on Sub path for Eve and Love Path for Cassie.

Reactions: Rodzaju

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Not sure why but Norton flagged it on start up for trying to "lock a file protected by Data Protector" specifically C:\Windows\INF\input.inf... Could be non important but it does look suspicious to say the least.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
anyone have a full gallery save? too many choices can't keep track o_O:KEK:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm hoping these twins make another move on our girls so we can end them for good they just seem creepy lurking in the background not to mention this girl that's made life hard for them clearly being behind it all. Still this was a nice update I like all this quality time we are spending with Eve and Cassie.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm hoping these twins make another move on our girls so we can end them for good they just seem creepy lurking in the background not to mention this girl that's made life hard for them clearly being behind it all. Still this was a nice update I like all this quality time we are spending with Eve and Cassie.
I'm not so sure Kelly's reformation isn't legit... The interactions with her that I've seen in the game have been pretty consistent as far as I can tell...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm not so sure Kelly's reformation isn't legit... The interactions with her that I've seen in the game have been pretty consistent as far as I can tell...
The tried and true rule... if it looks like a trap, it probably is. Kelly has turned over a new leaf and apologized to the girls? Ok. Kelly has defended the rapist thugs and tried to get the girls to give them a chance? Maybe, if they weren't the total assholes we know they are after overhearing the supermarket convo. Kelly, the a-typical cheerleader popular valley girl type has had a crush on the mc from "afar", who was a complete noob with women until we came along, and who coincidentally is a major impediment to the rapist thugs having a shot with the girls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said. Nothing saying we can't turn the tables, but we could also wind up as a punching bag recouping in the hospital while bang bros rolls up on our house.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Been a while since I played this.

Is sister-friend's semi-forced dominace path the only way to romance her? Seems imo a bit, again, forced. and Sister submissive path too.
I like the game so far what I've played though. One of the good ones.

Edit: Actually it seems that the childhoodfriend dominance thing is completely forced afterall, since I'm making choices that I can't think for the life of me why it gets +dom and at the same time +sub and affection.

Anyway, I'm kinda stumped about the plot and the "antagonists". Any theories on here that are worth to read?

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The tried and true rule... if it looks like a trap, it probably is. Kelly has turned over a new leaf and apologized to the girls? Ok. Kelly has defended the rapist thugs and tried to get the girls to give them a chance? Maybe, if they weren't the total assholes we know they are after overhearing the supermarket convo. Kelly, the a-typical cheerleader popular valley girl type has had a crush on the mc from "afar", who was a complete noob with women until we came along, and who coincidentally is a major impediment to the rapist thugs having a shot with the girls?
She defends them at first, but not too strenuously. She says she's known them for a long time and doesn't think they would do that. However, in a later possible conversation (I think it's when texting with MC, but might be at coffee date, can't remember...) she says that after the girls left the party, the guys became creepy towards sister asking lots of questions. She ends up telling MC to warn sister to stay away from them. Crushes on people that others might consider strange are pretty much a fact of high school life aren't they? Not even high school, life in general. Also, when MC is talking to Kelly, if he goes off on her about how she treated sister and friend, she doesn't get mad or defensive. She gets sad, apologizes and politely says goodbye. I think it is quite plausible that her change of heart is legit. She isn't expecting things to change because she recognizes the utter shittiness of what she did, but she is stilll hopeful. Of course, the deceitful theory is still possible, and time will tell.

I don't think any one path has all of the information about Kelly. By playing multiple paths, you can piece together more of the story. Same goes for sister's friend as well. You get different pieces of her story from love and dom paths.

Shit, maybe I've been playing this game too long... :whistle:

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
The Naughty Captain Any way to easily get the full gallery please?
I've seen you're working on a walkthrough'ish thing but imo this should have been a thing several udates ago.

Seeing how many twists and turns there are here I know this is a ridicoulusly intricate (in a good way) VN that is goning to have some intriguing updates in the future.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Been a while since I played this.

Is sister-friend's semi-forced dominace path the only way to romance her? Seems imo a bit, again, forced. and Sister submissive path too.
I like the game so far what I've played though. One of the good ones.

Edit: Actually it seems that the childhoodfriend dominance thing is completely forced afterall, since I'm making choices that I can't think for the life of me why it gets +dom and at the same time +sub and affection.

Anyway, I'm kinda stumped about the plot and the "antagonists". Any theories on here that are worth to read?
I think some choices give +dom and +sub choices because of friend's relationship with sister. She is happy that MC is defending and caring for his sister. She gets dom points because he is fulfilling her agenda. Sister gets sub points because many of these choices involve MC making decisions on her behalf or taking on a paternalistic role.

Reactions: Maestro91

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I think some choices give +dom and +sub choices because of friend's relationship with sister. She is happy that MC is defending and caring for his sister. She gets dom points because he is fulfilling her agenda. Sister gets sub points because many of these choices involve MC making decisions on her behalf or taking on a paternalistic role.
I knew I shouldn't have given her that footrub...
Curses be my closeted foot-fetish!

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes