• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Can someone share a save with Kelly path? I saw there are renders with her, but i can't meet with her whatever i do. Maybe that's because i'm playing on my old 0.3 save, i saw there can be problems, but i don't want to replay now only to see her content.
Click here "wait a minute" and enjoy the doubtful cuteness!

Reactions: 03abc
Dec 29, 2018
This game needs to stop throwing dominance points on the scoreboard for everything. If I agree to take the girls shopping, that shouldn't mean I'm willing eat cum. And if I say I don't want to go, then the main character does it anyways, and the brunette gets even more dominance points. You get three choices there, and all of them lead to dominance points.

Turning around when you accidentally walk in on someone who is naked is not a sign of sexual submission, it's just basic courtesy. Yet here it puts her dominance points up by three, and the only alternative is to act like a total pervert and strip naked in front of a girl who clearly doesn't want you do that, ask her if she wants to touch your cock, and then jump in to pool with her despite her telling you not to do it. And that doesn't even remove any dominance points. The game is rigged.

I did every reasonable thing I could think of to avoid those points, and there were still two on the board when the brunette asks you to lick up your cum. I was given two choices. One choice was to do what she demanded, and the other was to propose an alternative and then do what she demanded. There needs to be a chance to refuse, and that choice needs to actually have the main character refuse to do it.

Femdom doesn't seem to be a very popular kink, and the stuff here is jumping straight to the invasive stuff that only appeals to the extreme end of things. So the players should really get the opportunity to put the brakes on at any point and set some boundaries. You cannot give them fake choices to stop, and then keep going. That's just terrible game design.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Both scenes are on Eve's sub path.
That path actually separates in two at the end of Day 3.

As I stated in a previous post, I'm thinking about making an official walkthrough but I can't find the time to do it.
I also thought about allowing a complete scene replay gallery but it's a bit problematic. There's a lot of variables involved and it's hard to keep track of what the player unlocked and what not.
Renpy is supposed to offer a built-in function for that but for some reason, it doesn't work.
I guess I'll look into it again at some point, but for now, my focus is on creating more content.

All the potential love interests are already in the game.
And there's also a love path for the sister's friend. ;)

Cassie's dom path may not be for every one.

I don't expect any game-breaking bugs. I've spent days testing the game myself. That doesn't mean there won't be any problem, but still.
My early access is just that. An access to the game, one week before the rest of the players.
Of course, here, it has no meaning.

No milf !
That's funny, I played through eve's sub path first but I never got that scene in particular

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This game needs to stop throwing dominance points on the scoreboard for everything. If I agree to take the girls shopping, that shouldn't mean I'm willing eat cum.
You mean to tell us that those who goes to shopping with girls, aren't regular cum eaters? What a preposterous thing to say! :ROFLMAO:

asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
This game needs to stop throwing dominance points on the scoreboard for everything. If I agree to take the girls shopping, that shouldn't mean I'm willing eat cum. And if I say I don't want to go, then the main character does it anyways, and the brunette gets even more dominance points. You get three choices there, and all of them lead to dominance points.

Turning around when you accidentally walk in on someone who is naked is not a sign of sexual submission, it's just basic courtesy. Yet here it puts her dominance points up by three, and the only alternative is to act like a total pervert and strip naked in front of a girl who clearly doesn't want you do that, ask her if she wants to touch your cock, and then jump in to pool with her despite her telling you not to do it. And that doesn't even remove any dominance points. The game is rigged.

I did every reasonable thing I could think of to avoid those points, and there were still two on the board when the brunette asks you to lick up your cum. I was given two choices. One choice was to do what she demanded, and the other was to propose an alternative and then do what she demanded. There needs to be a chance to refuse, and that choice needs to actually have the main character refuse to do it.

Femdom doesn't seem to be a very popular kink, and the stuff here is jumping straight to the invasive stuff that only appeals to the extreme end of things. So the players should really get the opportunity to put the brakes on at any point and set some boundaries. You cannot give them fake choices to stop, and then keep going. That's just terrible game design.
Well, gaining dominance points don't start dom path, so i don't think you need to avoid them completly. If i understand correctly it's the choice of massage her (femdom path) /kiss her (love path) /thank her (no path?).

And for me, femdom scenes in this game are hot as fuck. For every 20 or so games with popular kinks, you can find 1 with femdom focus (or just one path for one character), and most of these games are really hardcore and usually with a wimp mc crying 90% of the game. This game is a rare gem, that's not like that. Keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

Ok, I think the game mechanics need a bit of explaining here.
Jack didn't lick cum because you have dominance point but because you are on the dominance path.
Points don't choose your path, you do. Points are used to do checks, they'll give you more options, or unlock bonus parts of a scene, or even some new paths.
If you're not on the Dom path, dom points will have little to no effect on your playthrough (for now, at least).
The same goes for every other point. Eve sub points don't have any effect if you're on Eve's love path (again .. for now).

About Cassie's dom path :
It's completely avoidable. But once you've engaged in it, she won't take no for an answer. You will have the option to renew your commitment or exit this path later, but if you renew it, again, she won't take no for an answer when she'll ask you to do something.

So, there are alternatives.
If you don't want her to dom you, you can love her or be an asshole or just be neutral.

That being said, the choices leading to the dom path may not be obvious enough.
I thought that Cassie's awkwardness during your meeting with her in the lingerie shop would be sufficient to make the player suspect something but it seems it is not. Maybe I'll add some more warnings in the next version.

That's funny, I played through eve's sub path first but I never got that scene in particular
As I said, Eve sub path divide in two at the end of day 3.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Will have to wait on either Captain or the original walk-through creator.

I'm working on it as we speak !

Well, gaining dominance points don't start dom path, so i don't think you need to avoid them completly. If i understand correctly it's the choice of massage her (femdom path) /kiss her (love path) /thank her (no path?).

And for me, femdom scenes in this game are hot as fuck. For every 20 or so games with popular kinks, you can find 1 with femdom focus (or just one path for one character), and most of these games are really hardcore and usually with a wimp mc crying 90% of the game. This game is a rare gem, that's not like that. Keep up the good work dev.

Yep.
Dom path is first triggered by the foot massage, then you have to confirm it when Cassie calls you in the lingerie shop and formally propose to form some kind of relationship with her.

Reactions: Krynh

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
I anyone having throuble with the first kiss scene with Eve ? Is not working for me anymore no matter how many affection points I have.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Jack didn't lick cum because you have dominance point but because you are on the dominance path.
Points don't choose your path, you do. Points are used to do checks, they'll give you more options, or unlock bonus parts of a scene, or even some new paths.
If you're not on the Dom path, dom points will have little to no effect on your playthrough (for now, at least).
The same goes for every other point. Eve sub points don't have any effect if you're on Eve's love path (again .. for now).

It's completely avoidable. But once you've engaged in it, she won't take no for an answer. You will have the option to renew your commitment or exit this path later, but if you renew it, again, she won't take no for an answer when she'll ask you to do something.

If you don't want her to dom you, you can love her or be an asshole or just be neutral.

I thought that Cassie's awkwardness during your meeting with her in the lingerie shop would be sufficient to make the player suspect something but it seems it is not. Maybe I'll add some more warnings in the next version.

nvm, got it on a second playthrough

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I anyone having throuble with the first kiss scene with Eve ? Is not working for me anymore no matter how many affection points I have.
The first kiss is triggered by affection AND jealousy.
You have to kiss Cassie in the living room to have it.

Reactions: Doni94

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

so how is Eve's sub path divided into 2? I don't understand how the game mechanics would allow that

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Tried to DL this Summer Scent [v0.4.0 Early Access] [The Naughty Captain] thru Mega. States file has been removed. Is this correct?

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
so how is Eve's sub path divided into 2? I don't understand how the game mechanics would allow that
softcore submissive (triggered by continuing eating eve pussy at day 3),
hardcore submissive (by stopping and not letting eve cum at day 3).
SummerScent_8qa7mWBKFr.jpg

Great update. Really enjoying the femdom path with Shelley (y)
now who the fuck is Shelley? a poet?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes