4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Been a while since I played this.

Is sister-friend's semi-forced dominace path the only way to romance her? Seems imo a bit, again, forced. and Sister submissive path too.
I like the game so far what I've played though. One of the good ones.

Edit: Actually it seems that the childhoodfriend dominance thing is completely forced afterall, since I'm making choices that I can't think for the life of me why it gets +dom and at the same time +sub and affection.

Anyway, I'm kinda stumped about the plot and the "antagonists". Any theories on here that are worth to read?
There are alternatives to the dom path.
You can romance her, be an asshole or just be neutral.
In the end, all paths should have good and bad ends, rewarding moments and exclusive scenes.

The Naughty Captain Any way to easily get the full gallery please?
I've seen you're working on a walkthrough'ish thing but imo this should have been a thing several udates ago.

Seeing how many twists and turns there are here I know this is a ridicoulusly intricate (in a good way) VN that is goning to have some intriguing updates in the future.
There's no easy way to unlock the full gallery.
Maybe I'll include some cheat codes to do so in next release.

Is there any chance that you could make an updated walk through?
I hope to finish the walkthrough tomorrow.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
can someone tell me what are the requirements of talking to cassie on the last night ?
i was on cassie love and eve sub route
didn't get the talking option on that route
is it possible ?

Retrofire

Jul 4, 2019
Wow...Thanks for writing a character who can act with introspection and awareness of the weight and consequences of his choices. It wasn't until I finished the available content on the dual love route that I realized all three of the focal characters are not only still virgins, but like three bases away from NOT being virgins. I didn't even miss the lewd content (on that route anyway) because the characters, story, and conflicts are so compelling.

Can't wait to see where this goes and how different choices impact the outcomes with both relationships and the very intriguing underlying mystery.

Well worth the pledge.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Had to have sufficient submission with sister to get mutual masturbation movie night. After that, her submission is on a roll.
I took romance route with sister friend. Wondering if I could have gone further if I let her go full dominant. I rejected Kelly's text,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Holy shit! The affection routes in this one are so great.
For now each new version builds up on the previous one flawlessly.
If it ever happened that you'd actually fall in love with two girls, it might just start something like here (except for the sister par that is).

And Kelly is also sweet, or a completely crazy lying bitch.

All girls are great, how am I supposed to choose one.
The group sex tag gives me a bit of hope we might be able to form a relationship with two of the girls, maybe all three.
Stuff like that isn't easy to write, but Naughty Captain has already shown a lot of skill. He could probably pull it off.

Great work!

Dec 29, 2018
Is it actually possible to get on the brunette's love path without spying on the blonde in the shower?

I've tried several times now and she's turned me down each time. I even looked at the scripts, and it says that you need her affection level to be greater than 13, and the most I can get is 13 (without the 4 points you can get from the shower creep scene). Some of these points aren't given right away, like the choice to get wine instead of vodka or beer, so I don't know if I've missed something or if it's actually impossible to do without creeping on the blonde while she showers.

I'm also extraordinarily perplexed as to why spying on the blonde in the shower gives you affection points with the brunette. The brunette gets mad at you for being a creep if you stare at her butt in the kitchen while she is cooking, so I would expect her to be furious that you would spy on her friend in the shower.

I don't understand this game. I find all these triggers and conditions to be very unintuitive and far too restrictive.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So there's the Love Eve route, the Love Cassie route, and the Love Both route. After playing all three, I've got to say the Love Both route is truly amazing. The emotion that's put into the writing is fantastic.

I also played Cassie's dom route and Eve's softcore sub route. (I didn't know there was a hardcore sub route until I came to the thread.)

Cassie's dom route lacked passion, and has already been commented, this makes sense because of the fact that she's just parroting what she's observed without any real understanding of the delicate balance between dominance and trust that needs to be there.

Eve's softcore sub route nails that balance perfectly, in my opinion. MC loves Eve and, while he wants to dominate her, he also wants to protect her. And because Eve feels that love and protectiveness, she's able to submit knowing that she'll be safe.

The Naughty Captain, in the future will the MC be able to date Cassie (love route) and, together, softcore sub route Eve? If not I'll focus on the Love Both route, but I think having all three together as a dom-couple caring for their mutual sub-lover would be amazingly hot.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Summer scent" version "0.5.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summer scent" versione "0.5.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Summer scent" version "0.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Summer scent" versione "0.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Est ce que tu vas sortir le jeu en français ?

Are you going to release the game in french ?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
can someone tell me what are the requirements of talking to cassie on the last night ?
i was on cassie love and eve sub route
didn't get the talking option on that route
is it possible ?
You need to make her cry and comfort her on Day 4 morning.
Then, at night, providing you have enough affection points, you will have a new option.

Is it actually possible to get on the brunette's love path without spying on the blonde in the shower?

I've tried several times now and she's turned me down each time. I even looked at the scripts, and it says that you need her affection level to be greater than 13, and the most I can get is 13 (without the 4 points you can get from the shower creep scene). Some of these points aren't given right away, like the choice to get wine instead of vodka or beer, so I don't know if I've missed something or if it's actually impossible to do without creeping on the blonde while she showers.

It's not intended.
I'll check that and rebalance points if necessary.

The Naughty Captain, in the future will the MC be able to date Cassie (love route) and, together, softcore sub route Eve? If not I'll focus on the Love Both route, but I think having all three together as a dom-couple caring for their mutual sub-lover would be amazingly hot.
I don't really want to answer that kind of question because I don't want to spoil the story.
However, you can already pursue Cassie on her love path and Eve on her sub paths at the same time. Things will happen out of this combination.

Est ce que tu vas sortir le jeu en français ?

Are you going to release the game in french ?
Si possible, oui. Le problème étant de trouver le temps pour traduire et adapter le script.

If possible, yes. The problem is to find time to translate and adapt the script.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Good job with the direction the game is heading. The girls are stunning and the way the story is progressing is pretty interesting (more-so on certain routes). Played this a long while back and was impressed. Glad to see the updates still are continuing along with the same level of quality.

I really appreciate all the routes even if some aren't really my thing; it allows everyone to have a play through or multiple ones that resonate with them. Only criticism is that the dialogue choices aren't particular clear. Like the choice says one thing and you choose it and the MC says something totally different. Granted with rollback it isn't a particularly big issue.

Good luck with further development.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm working on it as we speak !

Yep.
Dom path is first triggered by the foot massage, then you have to confirm it when Cassie calls you in the lingerie shop and formally propose to form some kind of relationship with her.
Well there is part of the problem, I have massaged quite a few women over time, now there was never any submissiveness involved from my side. Just a wish to give pleasure to or relief of pain for the woman in question. Think not many people would consider such a pretty intimate thing to be something that would lead you to a submissive path, rather a love path. :p

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well there is part of the problem, I have massaged quite a few women over time, now there was never any submissiveness involved from my side. Just a wish to give pleasure to or relief of pain for the woman in question. Think not many people would consider such a pretty intimate thing to be something that would lead you to a submissive path, rather a love path. :p
I agree. And it's intended.

To be honest, there are several events or dialogues lines in the game that are not supposed to be understood immediately.
I expect the player to have some "what the fuck?" reactions.
You'll have to play different paths to gather all information on Cassie. Her dom thing and the way she handles it will then make more sense.

Reactions: Glooskabe and DA22
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes