4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Normally I would agree with you, but that for going on the dom path, you needed to massage Cassie there really did blindside me. I would consider massaging someone without their request actually more like an iniative/dominant move and would never choose it to get on her femdom path if I wanted to. :p
Think of it another way... In her mind, she has always been on a dom path with you, and it takes kissing her in that scene to suggest another way is possible. I mean, she is pretty shook if you kiss her...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Think of it another way... In her mind, she has always been on a dom path with you, and it takes kissing her in that scene to suggest another way is possible. I mean, she is pretty shook if you kiss her...
Yeah but it takes playing another route, way further along in the story as that choice to get that information where at least from Cassie's pov it makes a little sense. Now this game had quite a few branches already (More even as in the walkthrough) at last update and things that can happen, so you can't blame someone for having missed that path where it gave the answer. Same I might have been unlikely to ever get on the hard submission path for sis unless I would have played all choices out since wanted to see if warning her made a difference, reading the exact trigger here or a walkthrough.

Now the dev has set up this game this way on purpose and like I said I did enjoy the paths and stories I played until now. :) There are some disadvantages though.

Reactions: Glooskabe

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
The game is interesting and it's well made. There is however one thing that bothers me and I think that it's easy for The Naughty Captain to improve. Cassie's eyes too often look very weird, all black. I think this is actually a common problem with Daz and it has to do with transparencies not being set properly on the entire surface of the eye. An example can be seen in the banner pic on top of page 1. Here is a magnified part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can see that parts of the eye that are further from us are not lit properly. I am not an artist myself, but I put this screenshot into MS Paint and added bit of gray there. Here is the result (obviously when this is done properly in Daz instead of spending 30 seconds in MS Paint, it will be much better' especially left eye turned out a bit weird):

BannerCompare.JPG

As said, I don't have experience with Daz, I am sure that there are other people around here that can explain it much better than me.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The game is interesting and it's well made. There is however one thing that bothers me and I think that it's easy for The Naughty Captain to improve. Cassie's eyes too often look very weird, all black. I think this is actually a common problem with Daz and it has to do with transparencies not being set properly on the entire surface of the eye. An example can be seen in the banner pic on top of page 1. Here is a magnified part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can see that parts of the eye that are further from us are not lit properly. I am not an artist myself, but I put this screenshot into MS Paint and added bit of gray there. Here is the result (obviously when this is done properly in Daz instead of spending 30 seconds in MS Paint, it will be much better' especially left eye turned out a bit weird):

View attachment 623487

As said, I don't have experience with Daz, I am sure that there are other people around here that can explain it much better than me.
I solved this problem by changing her eyes in daz and, indeed, it renders way better now.

Aug 7, 2018
You'll have to play different paths to gather all information on Cassie. Her dom thing and the way she handles it will then make more sense.
I'd like to echo that sentiment, not just regarding Cassie. I'm one of those weirdos fine folks who reads a VN's script before playing (or dropping) the game, because I like to see the entire net of branching choices unfold, which/whether choices actually matter, compare minor variations of different branches, see what's tracked internally, what's picked up at a later point and which threats go nowhere, etc.

One thing I appreciated quite a lot was that there are routes you wouldn't typically expect in a game of this type, or would even want to play. But it adds to the work that they exist. Like a pure neutral route, potentially leading into pure Kelly route (doesn't go anywhere for now) or a hated perv route (which totally isn't a dig at any degenerate harem MC kids you might know ;) ) that has a satisfying redemption arc. Also noteworthy is that the game discerns between pure sub and sub+love routes for sis. Wish Cassie's dom route got the same treatment, because it really didn't work for me as a whole, despite having some pretty good parts.

To add to that, I found sis pure sub and sf dom scenes to work well in isolation, but not really make for believable/healthy/enjoyable relationships (which kinda makes sense, because they admittedly know fuck all about what they are doing, so that's fair enough I guess).
Love routes and sis' sub+love route however were well done and interesting throughout, in any combination. Speaking of, the combinations and interactions between various routes for both girls are definitely one of the strongest points of the game, which hopefully get further explored as it goes on.

Assorted critique:
Playing any given route felt rushed compared to reading them in parallel and I'm not sure I'd have grown to like the characters nearly as much if my experience was limited to what you see on any given route (or even what you get from reading them in sequence). Writing/relationship development pick up especially in ep.4, while early episodes suffered from the occasional exposition dump or 180° turn (e.g. d2 breakfast, MC's sudden epiphany and remorse after a single talk, apparently preceded by 3 years of being a moron). There's a few odd phrases and typos that bothered me enough to fix them (If you're the kind of person who's bothered by stuff like that, you might enjoy my cleaned up version of the script, which fixes some phrasing, typos, wrong tags, stat mix-ups, etc. Don't expect a copy edit though. Also, @The Naughty Captain : feel free to run a compare and use any typofixes/ edits you like.)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wish Cassie's dom route got the same treatment, because it really didn't work for me as a whole, despite having some pretty good parts.
It isn't done yet though...

Also, I'm hoping for the opportunity to step back onto a love path with her if you opt out of the domme relationship. That could even lead to a healthier domme relationship later on if they actually know and like each other first and she acknowledges/accepts he doesn't want to eat his own cum. ;)

Otherwise, ditto. I also like to read scripts for games I really like although I'll usually play through once first to get a feel for how it works.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Otherwise, ditto. I also like to read scripts for games I really like although I'll usually play through once first to get a feel for how it works.
How can you open/show the scripts? I dont ask about this game specific, just in general because i am curios if i am stuck in a game without a walkthrough and want to try to take a look. I assume unpack with UnRen is neccesary, what else ? notepad++?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I'm hoping these twins make another move on our girls so we can end them for good they just seem creepy lurking in the background not to mention this girl that's made life hard for them clearly being behind it all. Still this was a nice update I like all this quality time we are spending with Eve and Cassie.
Couldn't agree more my friend

Reactions: Mormont

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
How can you open/show the scripts? I dont ask about this game specific, just in general because i am curios if i am stuck in a game without a walkthrough and want to try to take a look. I assume unpack with UnRen is neccesary, what else ? notepad++?
Depends on the dev. Some devs just leave the script open in the game folder. Others pack all their files up into archive files (.rpa). If that's the case, unpack the archives using unren (option 1). After that, see if the .rpy files are present or just .rpyc files. If just .rpyc, you need to decompile the .rpyc files with unren (think it's option 2).

Game sometimes doesn't run if you've decompiled .rpyc files. In that case, just move everything you unpacked from archives to another directory. Alternatively, you could use unren on a the download that has been freshly unzipped in a different directory.

You can also use unren to unlock the console although I usually just do manually by editing 00console.rpy in renpy/common. Since someone is undoubtedly going to ask, scroll down a ways into the file until you find the line

config.console = False

Change 'false' to 'True', save, and rerun the game. Shift-o will open the console.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
LOL i got to the part where you can say "i forgive you" idk why that's funny to me, i didn't pick it put it's funny that you can choose that

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
There's a few odd phrases and typos that bothered me enough to fix them (If you're the kind of person who's bothered by stuff like that, you might enjoy my cleaned up version of the script, which fixes some phrasing, typos, wrong tags, stat mix-ups, etc. Don't expect a copy edit though. Also, @The Naughty Captain : feel free to run a compare and use any typofixes/ edits you like.)
I'll take a look at it.
I always welcome anything that can improve the game =)

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'm really liking this game so far. I have only played the sister love route, but I think she's currently one of my favorite characters. The turn around in attitude is a bit unrealistic, but you can't really expect anything different unless you're willing to spend weeks playing a game. I will probably go back and try the "both"route soon.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I really don't like that Cassies dominance keeps increasing even though I completely try to avoid it, but it appears without a chance to deny it at the lingerie store.

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
I really don't like that Cassies dominance keeps increasing even though I completely try to avoid it, but it appears without a chance to deny it at the lingerie store.
As this has been said previously the trigger for the dom route is the foot massage on day 1. if you chose another option at this scene you wont get any dom scenes for the remainder of the game, even though you will still obtain points

Reactions: The Naughty Captain
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes