4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain If your looking for someone to translate the scripts to french, I'm down. Native french speaker so I can manage, I like the game and I have plenty of time to kill.
I'm still thinkng about doing it myself but I can't find the time to do it, and my priority is still adding new content.
If I change my mind I'll get in touch with you =)

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
wtf why this game is not popular The Naughty Captain i think you should put more effort to advertise this game in my opinion this game should be in the top 10 game on f95 it's better than a lot of games i know

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Uninstalled this when Cassie forces you lick cum of her feet. I want the option to tell her to fuck off instead of having my character made into a beta-boi.

Reactions: mofonistik

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Uninstalled this when Cassie forces you lick cum of her feet. I want the option to tell her to fuck off instead of having my character made into a beta-boi.
You have, but way earlier. also do not choose to massage option for her in chapter 1 if do not want to go on her femdom path. I know counter intuitive but that is what dev wanted partly. If you play other paths with Cassie you do get more information about her.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Then you should not have accepted her deal in the changing room! Kind of a strange reason to drop the game since there are at least a half dozen other ways to play that don't have any femdom at all...

Reactions: erkper

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
You have, but way earlier. also do not choose to massage option for her in chapter 1 if do not want to go on her femdom path. I know counter intuitive but that is what dev wanted partly. If you play other paths with Cassie you do get more information about her.
I chose to massage her feet, and completely avoided getting into any of her routes. You can pretty much tell her to fuck off a bit later when she's in the changing room and she calls you over.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I chose to massage her feet, and completely avoided getting into any of her routes. You can pretty much tell her to fuck off a bit later when she's in the changing room and she calls you over.
Yeah that is the way earlier choice I spoke about. :p Though consequences of accepting at that moment might not have been clear yet if you played that path first, since thought the massaging was a romantic or even dominating action from MC's pov and without a walkthrough. :p

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah that is the way earlier choice I spoke about. :p Though consequences of accepting at that moment might not have been clear yet if you played that path first, since thought the massaging was a romantic or even dominating action from MC's pov. :p
Nah, I replied to say that you can still ignore her even if you choose to massage her feet. It's not like it puts you into her femdom path and locks you out of all others or something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nah, I replied to say that you can still ignore her even if you choose to massage her feet. It's not like it puts you into her femdom path and locks you out of all others or something.
That choice is required though to get on her femdom path and not very intuitive if not played other paths before, but that was a designed intention from dev so fair enough. Just it can be a shock if made that choice in your first play and did not expect those consequences so you had no reason to tell her fuck off in store and then started playing 0.4 from earlier save just based on that one path. :p

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Man... even with the gallery mod I still can't figure out how to get the night scenes...

Any helpful peeps here who knows how to get them, please?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
That choice is required though to get on her femdom path and not very intuitive if not played other paths before, but that was a designed intention from dev so fair enough. Just it can be a shock if made that choice in your first play and did not expect those consequences so you had no reason to tell her fuck off in store and then started playing 0.4 from earlier save just based on that one path. :p
You've got a reason to tell her to fuck off if you aren't interested in her

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You've got a reason to tell her to fuck off if you aren't interested in her
Yeah but if you are interested in her but not femdom, you had no reason as far as you knew to tell her to fuck off in last update. That is something that only became clear in this update and on another path as well or ofc by following this path where you suddenly end up pegged. :p

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
maybe you should contact the site staff i think they can help with that because i see a list of games got ads on f95 (ps you're doing a good job on the game keep the work ) :love::love:
If we're talking about the slide show on top of the front page, I've been nominated to be in it , but wasn't selected. Maybe I'll be luckier in 6 motnhs.

Cross-promotion is a good way to advertise your game. Contact developers of games that you like personally and see if they would be interested in such a deal.
I have to think about it.
My problem with that is that I don't want to promote games I don't personally like. Also, I'm still a small dev. I'm not sure cross-promoting with me would be interesting for anyone.

Reactions: Walter Victor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If we're talking about the slide show on top of the front page, I've been nominated to be in it , but wasn't selected. Maybe I'll be luckier in 6 motnhs.

I have to think about it.
My problem with that is that I don't want to promote games I don't personally like. Also, I'm still a small dev. I'm not sure cross-promoting with me would be interesting for anyone.
That last does not have to be a problem if they like your game. People like Philly do not mind helping out games they think are good by a shoutout on their discord and your game is pretty good to be honest storywise.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah but if you are interested in her but not femdom, you had no reason as far as you knew to tell her to fuck off in last update. That is something that only became clear in this update and on another path as well or ofc by following this path where you suddenly end up pegged. :p
Well, she's talking to you pretty weird. And you have options to question her... Those are clues that something is up. There is also foreshadowing in MC's description of her earlier in the game: she's cool and in control and used to getting her way.

Perhaps you could miss all that, but it was definitely there to be noticed.

Now, if you missed all that and accepted her offer, you're on rails for a bit and I hope you made other decisions correctly because there are worse things than eating your own cum. Still, you will get opportunities to jump off. In fact, we don't know what the consequences to your eventual relationship with her are if you jump off. It might even be the "correct decision". She's new to the femdom thing, isn't particularly good at it, and seems, to me at least, not to really have her heart in it.

This path is a polarizing one. Many, many people don't like it (me included). I don't even know if folks who like femdom like it. Wonder why dev put it here? Especially if you play other paths and find out lots of different information about the characters...
Could he have nefarious plan or is he just going the something for everyone route? Let's find out together!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, she's talking to you pretty weird. And you have options to question her... Those are clues that something is up. There is also foreshadowing in MC's description of her earlier in the game: she's cool and in control and used to getting her way.

Perhaps you could miss all that, but it was definitely there to be noticed.

Now, if you missed all that and accepted her offer, you're on rails for a bit and I hope you made other decisions correctly because there are worse things than eating your own cum. Still, you will get opportunities to jump off. In fact, we don't know what the consequences to your eventual relationship with her are if you jump off. It might even be the "correct decision". She's new to the femdom thing, isn't particularly good at it, and seems, to me at least, not to really have her heart in it.

This path is a polarizing one. Many, many people don't like it (me included). I don't even know if folks who like femdom like it. Wonder why dev put it here? Especially if you play other paths and find out lots of different information about the characters...
Could he have nefarious plan or is he just going the something for everyone route? Let's find out together!
Well I think there will be a couple of dark routes in the game as well and that is fair enough. It is not that i mind the route so much, though not really my cup of tea. Just having played the game since first update pretty extensively and had about 6 routes already in last update, there was no real reason to think that was a femdom route, let alone such a severe one unless you first played the route you just mentioned in a later update.

Just considering the amount of branching I think I will wait for the walkthrough from dev to have an idea what I get myself into on some choices before playing further before I hit something that could trigger me, since without being able to predict somewhat where some choices might lead me I can not protect myself. :p

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes