4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yeah but if you are interested in her but not femdom, you had no reason as far as you knew to tell her to fuck off in last update. That is something that only became clear in this update and on another path as well or ofc by following this path where you suddenly end up pegged. :p
The cum-licking was last update, so you definitely didn't have to wait till 0.4 and getting pegged to understand her dom path means dom. And yeah, last update first time through I took her up on her offer, recoiled at the cum-licking scene, and told myself that was enough of that, time to go another route.
...But I didn't uninstall the game and bitch about it here like that other guy. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The cum-licking was last update, so you definitely didn't have to wait till 0.4 and getting pegged to understand her dom path means dom. And yeah, last update first time through I took her up on her offer, recoiled at the cum-licking scene, and told myself that was enough of that, time to go another route.
...But I didn't uninstall the game and bitch about it here like that other guy. ;)
Neither did I, but can understand he was shocked and had not expected it. :p

Reactions: mofonistik

erkper

May 16, 2018
Neither did I, but can understand he was shocked and had not expected it. :p
Granted, and so was I. But even not knowing exactly where it was going, if you're pursuing a character by racking up dominance points, and she straight up tells you she's going to dom the relationship, and you accept, you should probably expect some dom scenes, shouldn't you? The Naughty Captain hit into it pretty quick and hard, but he had plot reasons for that, and while I was shocked right out of that route, in hindsight maybe that wasn't really too bad a thing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Granted, and so was I. But even not knowing exactly where it was going, if you're pursuing a character by racking up dominance points, and she straight up tells you she's going to dom the relationship, and you accept, you should probably expect some dom scenes, shouldn't you? The Naughty Captain hit into it pretty quick and hard, but he had plot reasons for that, and while I was shocked right out of that route, in hindsight maybe that wasn't really too bad a thing.
True that last, just Captain made a choice in game design and then can not expect some people to not be shocked with some reason. For those stopping just cause of that game has many other paths that are well worthwhile a look in my opinion.

But this is not a game where you can always predict where your choices lead you I expect, even if you think you are on a safe wholesome love route now that may change with later choices or even choices you already made unknowingly.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have to think about it.
My problem with that is that I don't want to promote games I don't personally like. Also, I'm still a small dev. I'm not sure cross-promoting with me would be interesting for anyone.
I saw several "small devs" - if you mean the small because of the patreon numbers - doing cross-promotions and were successful with them, so you should defo give that a try.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have to think about it.
My problem with that is that I don't want to promote games I don't personally like. Also, I'm still a small dev. I'm not sure cross-promoting with me would be interesting for anyone.
Well, I did say to choose games that you like personally, assuming that there are a few.

As for being a small developer, there are a lot of developers out there, big and small, but they all started out small. I am sure that at least a few of the big ones would not mind helping out the little guy. What do you have to lose by asking?

There are also a lot of new guys like yourself. If you like a game by a new developer, why not see if you can help each other out?

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
It looks like there's a consensus on the house fire thing. I'll try to remember that :p
I still have emotional scars from that damn game :cry::oops:. The problem was it was written so well that I can't even hate it but the fact that it was such a good story is what made it so damaging when such events occur... It is why I will not try their new game until it is complete :LOL: Also it is one of the only erotic game/visual novel out their that is not forcing a black male character to be a dominant cuck and instead has him as your best bro for life!

Btw I just became your Patron now so please don't hurt me with future developments! :eek:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
As this has been said previously the trigger for the dom route is the foot massage on day 1. if you chose another option at this scene you wont get any dom scenes for the remainder of the game, even though you will still obtain points
So you can still be her "secret boyfriend" without the dom stuff afterwards? because even though I tried to choose another alternative he still licked the cum off her feet... which was...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So you can still be her "secret boyfriend" without the dom stuff afterwards? because even though I tried to choose another alternative he still licked the cum off her feet... which was...
It's a different route. You can reject the femdom route in the changing room. At the moment, that removes you from her path altogether. I am hopeful that you will be able to rejoin her love path later on.

If you don't want to pursue sister, start over and kiss friend instead of rubbing her feet, or try to switch over to the asshole or neutral path. I'm not sure if you are locked out of those by that point or not.

Sep 1, 2017
Well, honestly, I don't really know how to do that.
I gotchu mate, you got a pretty decent following as it is. Start creating a signature for your game and ask fans to put them in their signatures. I've seen one floating around and have added it to mine. I think also getting your game on the front page will also generate more interest. Though that's something to do with the moderators on this site and I don't know if its fan feedback that gets them to put it on there, you reaching out to them to promote the game, or it's by their own volition. And talk to other devs too, try and generate discussion in other popular VNs discussion sections.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That last does not have to be a problem if they like your game. People like Philly do not mind helping out games they think are good by a shoutout on their discord and your game is pretty good to be honest storywise.
I saw several "small devs" - if you mean the small because of the patreon numbers - doing cross-promotions and were successful with them, so you should defo give that a try.
Well, I did say to choose games that you like personally, assuming that there are a few.

As for being a small developer, there are a lot of developers out there, big and small, but they all started out small. I am sure that at least a few of the big ones would not mind helping out the little guy. What do you have to lose by asking?

There are also a lot of new guys like yourself. If you like a game by a new developer, why not see if you can help each other out?

You're right, I don't have anything to lose. I'll give it a try.

Just considering the amount of branching I think I will wait for the walkthrough from dev to have an idea what I get myself into on some choices before playing further before I hit something that could trigger me, since without being able to predict somewhat where some choices might lead me I can not protect myself. :p
I've build a map that can be used as a walkthrough. It's a total mess.
Working on it I also found a couple problems in the game. like missing stats check, and misplaced conditions. I'm going to release a V0.4.1 this week with due correction. I'll join the trigger map to it.

True that last, just Captain made a choice in game design and then can not expect some people to not be shocked with some reason. For those stopping just cause of that game has many other paths that are well worthwhile a look in my opinion.

But this is not a game where you can always predict where your choices lead you I expect, even if you think you are on a safe wholesome love route now that may change with later choices or even choices you already made unknowingly.

I've always known that the dom path would not be for everyone. The surprise, and the shock are somehow expected.

You won't see any dom material outside of the dom path. However...

Btw I just became your Patron now so please don't hurt me with future developments! :eek:
Well, thank you for your support! =)
I'll try to be gentle :p

I gotchu mate, you got a pretty decent following as it is. Start creating a signature for your game and ask fans to put them in their signatures. I've seen one floating around and have added it to mine. I think also getting your game on the front page will also generate more interest. Though that's something to do with the moderators on this site and I don't know if its fan feedback that gets them to put it on there, you reaching out to them to promote the game, or it's by their own volition. And talk to other devs too, try and generate discussion in other popular VNs discussion sections.
Thank you for using my signature!

The games promoted on the front page slide show are changed every six months. They're nominated and voted for by the donor members. I' ve been nominated but not selected for this one. Maybe next time!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've always known that the dom path would not be for everyone. The surprise, and the shock are somehow expected.

You won't see any dom material outside of the dom path. However...
It is not dom so much that can trigger me and certainly not a dom like Cassie, wounded girls though can in certain circumstances and somehow I have a suspicion that some choices even on love paths might lead to content that could trigger me.

Now since your game design is to have players in the dark about their choices and their consequences till much later I am afraid that since I do like your game it forces me to wait for a walkthrough or at least a way to avoid certain things if ever come in game. Now that does not mean the game is not good, game design not interesting or should be made nicer for me, just means I have to protect myself. :p

Oh also decided to support you with USD 1 per month, since your game is indeed interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
It is not dom so much that can trigger me and certainly not a dom like Cassie, wounded girls though can in certain circumstances and somehow I have a suspicion that some choices even on love paths might lead to content that could trigger me.

Now since your game design is to have players in the dark about their choices and their consequences till much later I am afraid that since I do like your game it forces me to wait for a walkthrough or at least a way to avoid certain things if ever come in game. Now that does not mean the game is not good, game design not interesting or should be made nicer for me, just means I have to protect myself. :p

Oh also decided to support you with USD 1 per month, since your game is indeed interesting.
I can understand that.

And thank you for your support !

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
Choosing to kiss her instead of offering a foot massage should trigger the love route for your sisters friend, she will either accept the kiss or reject it depending on how many affection points gained. ie buying wine in the store and offering a lift/liking the skulls on her bikini etc

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone have a walkthrough for update 4 only? ive already done updates 1 to 3 in each of the ways just dont know how to get them in the right catergory so i can keep them straight thanks

shajk

Jun 3, 2018
Not released yet, Cap will release a patch during the week and a map with the routes, just look in this page.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes