4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I discovered that game today, by "accident". Just want to say wow ! I've been playing all afternoon and I love how many paths you have created. The replay value is great and the girls looks amazing (and different from your usual 3D game) ! Bravo !!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I discovered that game today, by "accident". Just want to say wow ! I've been playing all afternoon and I love how many paths you have created. The replay value is great and the girls looks amazing (and different from your usual 3D game) ! Bravo !!
I'd say the replay isn't so much great as necessary or you don't get the whole story! Glad to have you on board! (See what I did there? The Naughty Captain? No? I'll see myself out...)

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
anyone have a persisant file theyed be willing to share that has all scenes unlocked?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Summer Scent [v0.4.1] [The Naughty Captain] - Original Size: 1.00GB

Compressed version for PC (121MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Man this game... I cant decide between the girls I really hope there will be a happy ending with the Eve Cassie and MC. I'm starting to even like Kelly XD. Nice update cant wait for more.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Man this game... I cant decide between the girls I really hope there will be a happy ending with the Eve Cassie and MC. I'm starting to even like Kelly XD. Nice update cant wait for more.
That's expected :p

And I'm already working on V0.5.
It may take some time before I release it, though.
As it will probably be bigger than V0.4...

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes