4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Neimad was following a "non-asshole" route, hence the question.
Actually no, I was trying for an hardsub asshole route and went too much asshole ;)
I wasn't"following" a route, it was trial and error

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Actually no, I was trying for an hardsub asshole route and went too much asshole ;)
I wasn't"following" a route, it was trial and error
I have a save on the hardsub as well, wouldn't really call it an asshole route, at least not like when you're on the perv/hate/asshole one. Even on the hardsub, MC still cares about her on his own twisted way, while to me the complete asshole way is when you constantly bash them.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Regardless, I double-down on my post. The only reason I can think of to shake the rapey bastard's hand is if you're an even bigger asshole than he is. Doesn't really matter what route you are or are not following, that's my take.

If you're NOT an even bigger asshole than that rapey bastard, you probably wouldn't shake his hand, would you?

Reactions: DA22

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Love love loved what I played, even if it was mostly just following the romantic harem walkthrough route. Dunno about trying any asshole routes, but the story I experienced was freaking incredible so nice. See this started as a "Small" game for the developer, so kudos for keeping the game fairly focused, I find a lot of games expand too far in scope when I personally just want a focused harem simulator, so I hope a happy threesome is in the cards. Even if the sister doesn't want one, so I dunno how you'd write that, but your writing I've seen is great so far so can't wait for more! A great first effort I'd personally hope any future game will have some deeper manner of gameplay, but as it is I'll subscribe to patreon for you (only a dollar, I'm not rich :/). Super eager to see the rest of the game :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Love love loved what I played, even if it was mostly just following the romantic harem walkthrough route. Dunno about trying any asshole routes, but the story I experienced was freaking incredible so nice. See this started as a "Small" game for the developer, so kudos for keeping the game fairly focused, I find a lot of games expand too far in scope when I personally just want a focused harem simulator, so I hope a happy threesome is in the cards. Even if the sister doesn't want one, so I dunno how you'd write that, but your writing I've seen is great so far so can't wait for more! A great first effort I'd personally hope any future game will have some deeper manner of gameplay, but as it is I'll subscribe to patreon for you (only a dollar, I'm not rich :/). Super eager to see the rest of the game :p
Take a look at the map with choices for triggers and such and you will see that there are quite a few paths and options in his seemingly focused game. :p Yeah dev did a great job making all routes seem so focused.

Reactions: NeimadFR

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Take a look at the map with choices for triggers and such and you will see that there are quite a few paths and options in his seemingly focused game. :p Yeah dev did a great job making all routes seem so focused.
By focused I meant focusing on two girls and a single storyline with many branching paths rather then many storylines

Reactions: DA22

LPerBob

Nov 16, 2019
Hey ,dude
Will there be NTR or swing path in next update ??
If eve and Cathy become a couple, can I make them love me again

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

LPerBob

Nov 16, 2019
I haven't planned any NTR or swing.
There will be no NTR in Summer Scent.
that`s great ,i hate NTR or swing.
But i have a question,
If Eve is disappointed in MC ,that MC will find out Eve and Cathy are a LES couple ,
Isn`t that NTR ?
Or MC can do something to win girls`s hearts again in next update ?

LPerBob

Nov 16, 2019
oh
the most IMPORTANT question:
Will there be Harem path?
I love them both ,I cant lose any of them!!!
Thanks for answering my question! Thank you!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
oh
There is definitely a love both path, and Dev has said that he plans both good and bad endings for that path.

erkper

May 16, 2018
oh
There is a "Both Love" path. Difficult to say in a game still in development how it will end but at least we know there won't be any housefires to make us choose. There is also a Eve Sub/Cassie Love path (my personal favorite) and I suspect there would be a Eve Sub/Cassie Dom path - though I can't say I can remember anyone talking about that combo.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But i have a question,
If Eve is disappointed in MC ,that MC will find out Eve and Cathy are a LES couple ,
Isn`t that NTR ?
It is unlikely that Eve and Cassie are a couple. One of them, I think it was Cassie, pretty explicitly denied that. Whether they are fooling around in the shower or not is still an open question. Many, if not most, people seem to assume that they are, but I personally have my doubts about that. You can look for my post above if you are interested in my thoughts on the matter.

Whether any of this would constitute NTR or not, probably not under strict definitions, but some people apply the word to more loosely defined situations, so that probably depends on you.

LPerBob

Nov 16, 2019
It is unlikely that Eve and Cassie are a couple. One of them, I think it was Cassie, pretty explicitly denied that. Whether they are fooling around in the shower or not is still an open question. Many, if not most, people seem to assume that they are, but I personally have my doubts about that. You can look for my post above if you are interested in my thoughts on the matter.

Whether any of this would constitute NTR or not, probably not under strict definitions, but some people apply the word to more loosely defined situations, so that probably depends on you.
i can`t find it , can u give me the Link?
thanks

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
But i have a question,
Isn`t that NTR ?
oh
I don't want to answer. I don't wan't to spoil the game.
However, no one said that Eve and Cassie were a couple.
And even if they are, it's on a path where neither Eve nor Cassie are in any kind of relationship with Jack.
So it cannot be qualified as ntr.

But again. You should wait for future updates before making any conclusions. ;)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
There is a "Both Love" path. Difficult to say in a game still in development how it will end but at least we know there won't be any housefires to make us choose. There is also a Eve Sub/Cassie Love path (my personal favorite) and I suspect there would be a Eve Sub/Cassie Dom path - though I can't say I can remember anyone talking about that combo.
I did an Eve Sub Cassie Dom playthrough, there is a bit of cognitive dissonance for me to dominate Eve while submitting to Cassie but I do wonder if there will be some sort of food chain where Cassie dominate Eve of if Cassie murder me if/when she find out :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes