4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
I did an Eve Sub Cassie Dom playthrough, there is a bit of cognitive dissonance for me to dominate Eve while submitting to Cassie but I do wonder if there will be some sort of food chain where Cassie dominate Eve of if Cassie murder me if/when she find out :ROFLMAO:
It's a whole new kind of pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
You have to be on love path with both girls and talk with Cassie on Day 4 night.
Firstly - thanks for a great game. Really impressive so far. You have a gift for building angst on the love paths that is extremely effective, and the developing relationship between MC and sister is believable. Looking forward to future releases.

A question on the above: as far as I can tell this scene is only reachable if during the talk with Cassie on day 4, MC replies "you keep saying that"...the other reply does not give you the option of the talk scene later, which in turn does not trigger the scene above. Is that correct? Thanks again.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Firstly - thanks for a great game. Really impressive so far. You have a gift for building angst on the love paths that is extremely effective, and the developing relationship between MC and sister is believable. Looking forward to future releases.

A question on the above: as far as I can tell this scene is only reachable if during the talk with Cassie on day 4, MC replies "you keep saying that"...the other reply does not give you the option of the talk scene later, which in turn does not trigger the scene above. Is that correct? Thanks again.
This is correct. :)

Reactions: Pendrell

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
How many points do you need to have with Eve at the Meeting entrance event with Luke and Cassie so you can get the forgiveness path?
Or what's the actual trigger for it?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
How many points do you need to have with Eve at the Meeting entrance event with Luke and Cassie so you can get the forgiveness path?
Or what's the actual trigger for it?
You need 10 affection points and to successfully pass that speech test.
If Eve is crying by the end of Jack speech, she will meet him in the kitchen later.

Reactions: Keifoo

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
I saw in your diagram that there are 4 sentences he says. But I can't seem to get the 4th one. So I guess my question is "how do you make her cry?" or get that 4th sentence. I guess I'm missing something I don't understand there.

NVM. I found the trigger. Is the text you send her before the swimming pool scene, the order must be precise. Thx :)

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I saw in your diagram that there are 4 sentences he says. But I can't seem to get the 4th one. So I guess my question is "how do you make her cry?" or get that 4th sentence. I guess I'm missing something I don't understand there.
To unlock the fourth option, earlier that day, while Jack is alone at home, he has to text Eve that he loves her.
That part isn't documented in the trigger map. It's a mistake from my part. I'll correct it soon.

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah I tried multiple times after your 1st reply and got it eventually :))
While I got you here. Is there another path, or is there more to the love gf path?
I got the following gallery shots missing in day 4, I am summing they are from the same path.
4thday.PNG

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yeah I tried multiple times after your 1st reply and got it eventually :))
While I got you here. Is there another path, or is there more to the love gf path?
I got the following gallery shots missing in day 4, I am summing they are from the same path.
View attachment 634944

It's on Cassie's love path.
On day 4 night Jack can talk with her or do things with her. This is the do things option.

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
After playing the game for a full clear since last night, I got to say I'm impressed. I've opened like 90-92% of the gallery now, rest of the pics' are not that important.
There are no typos, not that I've seen anyway. The dialogue is pretty smooth, simple and eloquent for the type of script and story.
The paths are very interesting and by the looks of it are very well crafted, so props for that.
The story is simple but very on point and works perfectly with the characters and how they behave on their respective routes.
The girls look great, renders are good, and some of the faces are hilarious.
A very interesting approach to an antagonistical side of the story without going in too much ntr.
Another incest story, but with a rather different approach and the fact that is very complex it stands out from the rest.
Unfortunately, I'm not very rich, but you Sir are worthy of every support you got so far and incoming for this game.
All the best.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
After playing the game for a full clear since last night, I got to say I'm impressed. I've opened like 90-92% of the gallery now, rest of the pics' are not that important.
There are no typos, not that I've seen anyway. The dialogue is pretty smooth, simple and eloquent for the type of script and story.
The paths are very interesting and by the looks of it are very well crafted, so props for that.
The story is simple but very on point and works perfectly with the characters and how they behave on their respective routes.
The girls look great, renders are good, and some of the faces are hilarious.
A very interesting approach to an antagonistical side of the story without going in too much ntr.
Another incest story, but with a rather different approach and the fact that is very complex it stands out from the rest.
Unfortunately, I'm not very rich, but you Sir are worthy of every support you got so far and incoming for this game.
All the best.
Thank you. :)
A review as positive as yours is already rewarding. :)

Reactions: Glooskabe

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Also, here is the story map for V0.4.1: Mega

It shows the triggers and important choices that will put you on a path or influence a scene.
You can use it as a walkthrough.
I have been looking over this chart, and there are some dead end nodes with no outgoing edges. Not like it is already complex, but are those intentional gaps? I spotted a comment about keeping player as confounded as MC, so I was wondering about the terminal end nodes.

I have done several playthroughs with an interesting variety of branching paths. The number of cross paths rivals Element 174. Well done.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
that`s great ,i hate NTR or swing.
But i have a question,
If Eve is disappointed in MC ,that MC will find out Eve and Cathy are a LES couple ,
Isn`t that NTR ?
Or MC can do something to win girls`s hearts again in next update ?
Two of the biggest reasons why I downloaded this game is because there was no Lesbian/Ntr tags! And also that it's a choice based game and you can pursue which ever girl you please without the usual forced into sharing with the main LI friend(s) at least I hope that's the way it stays in the future and this comment doesn't come back to bite me on the ass!!

Reactions: battali0n

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I have been looking over this chart, and there are some dead end nodes with no outgoing edges. Not like it is already complex, but are those intentional gaps? I spotted a comment about keeping player as confounded as MC, so I was wondering about the terminal end nodes.

I have done several playthroughs with an interesting variety of branching paths. The number of cross paths rivals Element 174. Well done.

Those dead ends and gaps are intentional.
However, they deosn't mean that the story ends.

Also, choices that are now dead ends or useless options, may become important triggers in the future.

Thank you ;)

Two of the biggest reasons why I downloaded this game is because there was no Lesbian/Ntr tags! And also that it's a choice based game and you can pursue which ever girl you please without the usual forced into sharing with the main LI friend(s) at least I hope that's the way it stays in the future and this comment doesn't come back to bite me on the ass!!
You shouldn't worry for that.
Once again :
There will be no NTR.

And further more :
All content is optionnal. If you don't like something, there is another path without it.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Now that Summer Scent V0.4.1 is released I'm back working on Day 5 content.

Beware of spoilers.
  • I'm not completely satisfied with the outline I wrote. There's a couple of scenes I need to rethink. For now, I've planned 16 scenes and I think about adding a couple more.
  • As you can see in this post illustration, I'm testing new assets. This is officer Marion Smith. Depending on the path and various choice Jack previously made, he may meet him during Day 5. This is still a work in progress, of course, and the set up may change as I already know that this scene will be very difficult to render time-wise.
Summer Scent V0.4.1 has been very well received and I want to thank everyone who supports me in this journey. It may sound a bit cliché but it's utterly true: the game wouldn't exist without your help. I wouldn't be working on this game if you weren't supporting me, so, again: Thank you.

I'm going back to tweaking shaders!

The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes