4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I don't recall meeting a Kelly in the game, have I somehow completely missed her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't recall meeting a Kelly in the game, have I somehow completely missed her?
Kelly to me is the one that sent the twins to rape MC sister and is trying to get him out of the house saying she always like the MC but was to shy to approach, ya right.

I did not fall for it and told her to get lost.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is a choice? On what day?
You tell her sorry but no thanks when she ask to see you.
Its not the exact wording but to me it feels like I told her to get lost.
This happens when the 2 girls go to her house and Kelly does her fake apology to them. (I say fake because of the whole picture of the event.)

I do not remember the date it happens.

Apr 2, 2019
Are you going to be updating the path to make both Sister and GF fall in love with you as well?
Hmm, there is one path i want to cover till the end of the next Week, its a more Submissive Route for Eve (Friend/Sis) and it seems there is another path according to Cassies behaviour towards the MC (could be in connection with some experiences from her past) ;)

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Hmm, there is one path i want to cover till the end of the next Week, its a more Submissive Route for Eve (Friend/Sis) and it seems there is another path according to Cassies behaviour towards the MC (could be in connection with some experiences from her past) ;)
Gotcha, sub and dom paths first.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes.
There is no trigger in day 1 (for now at least).
Remember there are two things in game, triggers and points and both decide what you see. Triggers are what sets you on a path, points it seems is what determines if you succeed on that path. Naughty captain can correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Remember there are two things in game, triggers and points and both decide what you see. Triggers are what sets you on a path, points it seems is what determines if you succeed on that path. Naughty captain can correct me if I am wrong.
You're mostly right.
Points can also allow some dialogues options to appear.
And there's also some other mechanics, aside from triggers and points, like chains of dialogues options.

Plenty of things that will make a full walkthrough very difficult to build.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just finished a hate playthrough with last minute change of heart and that last scene was heartwrenching, the reconciliation with Eve after being a jerk and a perv the whole timebefore it is so bittersweet I love it :D
Makes you worry about Eve though and her needs.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be fair, the sub route also made you wonder about her, obviously three years of bullying and being ignored have left quite a mark
Well I did not play the hard sub route yet, but on soft you could feel the impact of that yeah, still she seems pretty fragile and missing the healthy anger component. Now hopefully MC will not wake that one up by bad choices or if she needs someone being nice to her that bad let her alone in bad company like those twins.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I think my favourite playthrough are a double love route with Eve Affection: 77 Eve Submission: 7 Cassie Affection: 75 Cassie Dominance: 5 (internal struggle all around)
and a Cassie love Eve sublove route with Eve Affection: 54 Eve Submission: 72 Cassie Affection: 66 Cassie Dominance: 6 (a girlfriend and a secret pet what more could you want :p)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Well I did not play the hard sub route yet, but on soft you could feel the impact of that yeah, still she seems pretty fragile and missing the healthy anger component. Now hopefully MC will not wake that one up by bad choices or if she needs someone being nice to her that bad let her alone in bad company like those twins.
My try at a hard sub route was inconclusive as she rebelled against me, I need to fine tune it to find the edge of the affection needed ;)
Edit : I just finished it, shaking Luke's hand was the step too far, past that it was smooth sailing.
I ended with Eve Affection: 3 Eve Submission: 63 Cassie Affection: 7 Cassie Dominance: 2
It certainly isn't a happy route but still an interesting one

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My try at a hard sub route was inconclusive as she rebelled against me, I need to fine tune it to find the edge of the affection needed ;)
Edit : I just finished it, shaking Luke's hand was the step too far, past that it was smooth sailing.
I ended with Eve Affection: 3 Eve Submission: 63 Cassie Affection: 7 Cassie Dominance: 2
It certainly isn't a happy route but still an interesting one
Why would you even shake his hand in the first place? On the love route he tried to make a move on someone you like, on the dom one, on someone that belongs to you.:unsure:

Reactions: NeimadFR and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why would you even shake his hand in the first place? In the love route he tried to make a move on someone you like, on the dom one, on someone that belongs to you.:unsure:
and to put not to fine a point to it, not in a very nice way either, but extremely assholey. :p So unless you play a super asshole yourself, who thinks such behaviour is ok, I cannot even see my MC shaking his hand anyway.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Why would you even shake his hand in the first place? On the love route he tried to make a move on someone you like, on the dom one, on someone that belongs to you.:unsure:
Well, the interesting bit is I remember thinking the first time that choice was available "shake his hand, I'd rather knee his nuts", but I chose the option anyway because I was curious about the girls' reaction (and I'm a rollover scum). Next choice didn't disappoint :D

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes