4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree. And it's intended.

To be honest, there are several events or dialogues lines in the game that are not supposed to be understood immediately.
I expect the player to have some "what the fuck?" reactions.
You'll have to play different paths to gather all information on Cassie. Her dom thing and the way she handles it will then make more sense.
I already understood that it becomes clearer later though from Cassie's pov and I have no problem with that, but the downside can be for the player that you are making choices blindly without understanding the implications cause you do not have the information yet and get into situations you are uncomfortable with, not intended to or in worse cases can trigger some things you do not wish to deal with without warning.

Also it can lead too much to needing a WT to be able to play the game if choices are neither intuitive for the path you intended to play and you miss the information to make informed choices:) Now this does not mean a writer is not allowed or should not surprise you on those paths and make things develop bit different as you might expect.

Well it is your game and your choices to make and besides this slight disagreement I do enjoy the story and paths I played.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I already understood that it becomes clearer later though from Cassie's pov and I have no problem with that, but the downside can be for the player that you are making choices blindly without understanding the implications cause you do not have the information yet and get into situations you are uncomfortable with, not intended to or in worse cases can trigger some things you do not wish to deal with without warning.

Also it can lead too much to needing a WT to be able to play the game if choices are neither intuitive for the path you intended to play and you miss the information to make informed choices:) Now this does not mean a writer is not allowed or should not surprise you on those paths and make things develop bit different as you might expect.

Well it is your game and your choices to make and besides this slight disagreement I do enjoy the story and paths I played.

That is completely true.
I wanted the player to be as lost as Jack in his interaction with the girls.
But as you say, it has consequences.
I'll keep it that way for Summer Scent, but I'm not sure I'll handle the next game in the same way.

Reactions: DA22

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
However, you can already pursue Cassie on her love path and Eve on her sub paths at the same time. Things will happen out of this combination.
That's all I needed to hear, to know that *something* is going to happen with all three together. I just didn't want MC to be in a secret dom/sub relationship with Eve while dating Cassie. The cheating aspect in that kind of situation didn't appeal to me. Thanks!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
there are 311 scenes for Day 4 in the gallery and i'm missing about 20 of them. Been playing it since it was released to Patreon's every which way and all routes.
Why are people asking for full gallery saves already !!! it was released Tuesday evening !!

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Great update, really like this game, the story is nice, the girls are stunning and the MC is not too bad either.

The Naughty Captain said:
I wanted the player to be as lost as Jack in his interaction with the girls.
But as you say, it has consequences.
I don't mind this part of your game design really, to a certain extent, it's fun trying to discover things.

One request though, could you add the option to name the saves? I started playing the update but had totally forgotten which save was for which route.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Great update, really like this game, the story is nice, the girls are stunning and the MC is not too bad either.

I don't this part of your game design really, to a certain extent, it's fun trying to discover things.

One request though, could you add the option to name the saves? I started playing the update but had totally forgotten which save was for which route.
+1 on this request
It was on my task list for V0.4 but I simply forgot to code it.
I'll add it in next release.

Reactions: erkper

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
The Naughty Captain

I had nearly all routes now, but what to do for BJ and cum on Princess' face on day 4?

There is no option for Princess go out with Luke, right?
And it's pity there is no chance to peek on lez scene last night...

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't think i ever gave my impressions when the 1st release came out. I sometimes forget to or simply don't have much to say. In this case i forgot so I'll just give it for all of the 4 releases while it's still fresh on my mind.

I'm not going to lie, i was a dick to Eve when i first played this game(i still was in 2nd release but i simmered it down a bit). I was all like, are you kidding me? I'm not going to simp for this bitch. Then Cassie walked in the livingroom and i started simping for her lol. As you can already tell, Cassie is my favorite. She's smart, reasonable, very caring, has a nice ass, her tits are on point , her overall body is my type. To add on top of that her face is gorgeous. Did i mention how nice her ass was as well? Anyway, I trailed off a bit but you got the point, Cassie is The Best Girl.

So moving on, I had to start over fresh in the 3rd release, like i said, i was too aggressive/hostile towards Eve. I don't hate Eve, she's hot, don't get me wrong but i didn't want to simp for her to fix the relationship at first. Well, last update i just decided to split my saves instead and separate them by like 50+ pages for different routes. My 1st/main route is Cassie solo, my 2nd is Cassie/Eve harem route and my 3rd which i haven't finished yet is Eve solo. And seeing that submission is a thing and dominance(i believe i saw points for that) i might have to space the saves out more in the future.

Story wise, while it's a bit cliche at times and some of the dialogue is cringey, I'll say it was enjoyable for the most part. Though it's not totally original. it's still an interesting take on the scenario being told here and shows effort being used.

The dialogue choices took me some time though as i wasn't sure where each decision would lead at first which led to a lot of reloading for me until i figured out the right stuff or corrected something i missed.

Overall, i enjoyed the game and this release was great. I won't speak too much on the update as it just released like yesterday and i don't want to spoil but i think this was a good update, imo, atleast. Now i have to go finish Eve solo route and try other options out to complete this gallery as I'm missing so many images still.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain

I had nearly all routes now, but what to do for BJ and cum on Cass' face on day 4?

I guess Cass is your name for Eve.
Then ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no option for Cass go out with Luke, right?

And it's pity there is no chance to peek on lez scene last night...
You're probably talking about the asshole path.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

I don't this part of your game design really, to a certain extent, it's fun trying to discover things.

One way around this is to enable the console and watch the appropriate variables to indicate where you are. In the latest update, there are explicit flags for each route so you can ignore the individual point levels if you want, although I keep them up because I'm anal about details. ;-)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I keep seeing a lot of people complaining about not being able to intuit the results of various choices. I just wanted to point out that Dev's intentional decision to do it this way in order to keep the player as lost as MC notwithstanding, points aren't completely secret. Every time you get or lose points, there is a a display on the screen. It isn't always immediate; you may need to proceed a few screens before the points hit, but when they do, pay attention, and if you don't like the result, scrollback and try another. (Wow, that was a godawful sentence!)

I also find the assumption that the girls are up to hijinx and shenanigans in the shower to be amusing. I mean they could be, and the idea doesn't really bother me, but I'm betting they aren't.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

+1 on this request
It was on my task list for V0.4 but I simply forgot to code it.
I'll add it in next release.
Renpy has an option unless Dev turns it off to name the save pages. Just click on the figure at top of the page (might be right click) and change to Eve Love for example and you have a full page of saves for the route.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I keep seeing a lot of people complaining about not being able to intuit the results of various choices. I just wanted to point out that Dev's intentional decision to do it this way in order to keep the player as lost as MC notwithstanding, points aren't completely secret. Every time you get or lose points, there is a a display on the screen. It isn't always immediate; you may need to proceed a few screens before the points hit, but when they do, pay attention, and if you don't like the result, scrollback and try another. (Wow, that was a godawful sentence!)

I also find the assumption that the girls are up to hijinx and shenanigans in the shower to be amusing. I mean they could be, and the idea doesn't really bother me, but I'm betting they aren't.

Normally I would agree with you, but that for going on the dom path, you needed to massage Cassie there really did blindside me. I would consider massaging someone without their request actually more like an iniative/dominant move and would never choose it to get on her femdom path if I wanted to. :p

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes