4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
If you were tied and gagged sitting on a pile of dynamite, while rescue is on it's way just seconds away, you'd LOVE to have a slow burner.
Btw, if you hate this game, why are you even playing it and in it's comment section? Are you you kind of guy who loves to be in the center of attention and force his views on other, even if nobody cares?

Reactions: Mr. Robo

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
So what was the first route you guys chose when you first played? Or did you just go in blind without the walkthrough? Either way, which path did you end up on?

Aldee999

Apr 5, 2018
I went in blind and ended up with a bad ending. By that time I liked the two main girls enough for the ending to really hit hard. Then I did another one blind that was much better and quite different from the first run. So that motivated me to go through almost all the paths with lighthouse mode. I really find it a neat way to guide you towards the path you want without spoiling it step by step, well done Cap!
Not all paths were enjoyable for me (especially evil asshole path was quite painful to watch) and I suppose there are too many in total anyway but I still wanted to see the different outcomes.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes