4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Summer Scent [v0.4] [The Naughty Captain] (0.98 GB rar pc source)
155 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
LOL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(even when you say no)

I'm glad you like it.

For those who are afraid : every content is optionnal and avoidable. If you don't like it, just don't play this path.

And this is only one path with one character.
You have several other options.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ah. I'm on the love route for both, so only had the rimming with her and BJ with sister. :LOL: Really enjoying the game The Naughty Captain

Any chance of a save BaasB from the start of that scene?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Does anybody know how to get the scene where

I am really sad the gallery is only still images, wish their were full sex scene replays. I got so many saves, even with labels it's hard to remember what scene variants are where. Especially if you haven't played in awhile.

I really loved this update, the sister is gorgeous and i enjoy the writing. I kind of wish it was clearer what the paths were in the game, especially without an official walk-through. It's hard to know if you are wasting your time on a route that might not exist. Like I think there's a route where you can work toward being with the sister and her friend together. I'd be perfectly happy with the sister but you really do need a shared girlfriend as cover so people wouldn't condemn the siblings (plus she's pretty hot.)

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Awesome update, Dev!
Played the sub route with "Princess", just superb! (y)

:oops:
:love:
:cry:

Can't wait till day 5 with unique and magical Princess and hope of Kelly's return.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Shit, now I feel bad for Cassie. Captain o Captain, why do you do this? I haven't finish yet. Have to continue later.
Thanks for the update tho.
The Love Eve Route is very sweet. The Harem Route kinda letdown? actually sweet. The Submissive Eve Route is very hot!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LOL
(even when you say no)

You're on her dom route, how did the dev fuck up?

You agree'd to be her bitch when you started down that route, did you think she was joking around?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Will it be only two Love Interests or will there be a few more? Was hoping for a Love route that didn't involve incest or roomcest, was disappointed to know that sister's friend is Dom only route.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any one have a save for gallery? i loaded from my last save but nothing unlocked aside from new day 4 scenes and only on the path i'm on. i'd rather not go back and try different combinations for all the gallery.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
She's not Dom only. You have the option of Dom or Love route (like you have the option of love or submissive route for the sis). Personally I went the love route (pegging is a no-no for me :eek:)
I stand corrected, thanks for the diplomatic correction and not being in-my-face with immature insults. I haven't played any updates for awhile and when I was last here on this thread last time I read that the sister's friend is Dom only.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes