4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Read through some of the comments about the content, I'll wait another year before playing this.
there's a ton of content and replayability even if the latest update only addresses the two least popular paths. it's definitely an interesting AVN even if not a perfect match to any single person's taste

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
The Mac version says I don't have permission to run it.
Try right clicking the .app file and selecting Open instead of double clicking on it. Apple blocks applications downloaded from the internet (as opposed to via the App Store) unless they are signed by the developer with Xcode and an Apple Developer Account (which most things online ain't)

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
One of the most beautiful visual novels in my itch collection, I had invested some money in the project. Visually stunning, and the story is great. But is it possible to date all the girls at the same time? Because I can't seem to do it...

Edit: Correction, I managed to have a relationship with Eve and Cassie thanks to the SanchoMod.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Read through some of the comments about the content, I'll wait another year before playing this.
Right. Same here.

I'm going to revisit this a few months later, hopefully by then there's a proper Gallery section, an Ending viewer/editor and an Achievement Unlocker/Guide.

if you think this is long you haven't played truly long games. There is a lot of content if you try to play all the paths, but it's not "that" long
Even with max speed skip (Ctrl), it seems that it takes 10mins+ to go through a Path, just to view the same story with slight variations due to each Path.
With the risk of possibly get sidelined into a Path you have already played, wasting the entire playthrough.

Just a lot of effort.

Reactions: Anteron

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
So if you're a nice guy in this game you get exactly nothing for the entire game, maybe a kiss or so. :cautious: If you try to be an asshole, you get pegged... :oops:

The dev has a sense of humour. :LOL:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So if you're a nice guy in this game you get exactly nothing for the entire game, maybe a kiss or so. :cautious: If you try to be an asshole, you get pegged... :oops:

The dev has a sense of humour. :LOL:
most popular paths have a sex scene or two in them, just saying

Reactions: sluraplea

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Even with max speed skip (Ctrl), it seems that it takes 10mins+ to go through a Path, just to view the same story with slight variations due to each Path.
I wouldn't call the variations "slight." In fact, the game varies so much between the paths that after a 1000+ render update, players might only see 1/6th of those. Such an ambitious pathing system is admirable, but also arguably part of what's been holding the game back.

It's why I'm happy to see the least popular paths wrapped up with the last update, so the dev can focus in on the content people would rather see.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I wouldn't call the variations "slight." In fact, the game varies so much between the paths that after a 1000+ render update, players might only see 1/6th of those. Such an ambitious pathing system is admirable, but also arguably part of what's been holding the game back.

It's why I'm happy to see the least popular paths wrapped up with the last update, so the dev can focus in on the content people would rather see.
Except it means a big, fat zero for this update for most players.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I can't stand this mimimi anymore. No wonder the Captain was burnt out when he has to deal with all that shit from a very vocal crowd which didn't even pay a cent.
I can see why so many developers leave this site. I have even thought about it recently myself.
I just hope the captain takes care of himself. Health should always come before a game.

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I can see why so many developers leave this site.
Yeah, this forum can be toxic to devs. It's a good forum. I wouldn't be here if not. But a big part of the crowd sadly is just annoying and inmature.
I have even thought about it recently myself.
I'm not there yet, but I think many of us had this thought once in a while.
I just hope the captain takes care of himself. Health should always come before a game.
THIS!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Kinda ambivalent on this topic. Voicing disappointment of not getting new content seems reasonable and within the scope of this board, bitching around and insulting or harassing devs is not ok on the other hand.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Kinda disappointed in this update, I was hoping we would see a scene where he bangs both girls with the thugs, instead we get blue balled and go to jail :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Among Us
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes