4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Of course, it's difficult to see that in the context of a branching story if you don't play every paths.
I honestly think this IS the actual problem. Loads of development time goes into content that most people won't even see.
Which is a shame in my opinion as I hold this game as one of the best.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I honestly think this IS the actual problem. Loads of development time goes into content that most people won't even see.
Which is a shame in my opinion as I hold this game as one of the best.
I agree completely. It's a bit of wasted effort. It was a good move to prune this "growing tree". I hope it will go more smoothly now. And you can always trim a little more.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So what? Just pretend this update didn't exist. It's fucking free if you're downloading it here
absolutely right. I can't say I'm not disappointed that I didn't see progress on the paths that I actually follow, but whatever. We'll get there when we get there. I pay for shit that I really like, I'll probably pay for this one too when we get content I like. Until then I'll play something else.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Try right clicking the .app file and selecting Open instead of double clicking on it. Apple blocks applications downloaded from the internet (as opposed to via the App Store) unless they are signed by the developer with Xcode and an Apple Developer Account (which most things online ain't)
yup. that's what I did. it tells me i don't have permission

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I agree completely. It's a bit of wasted effort. It was a good move to prune this "growing tree". I hope it will go more smoothly now. And you can always trim a little more.
You are free to believe in whatever you want to believe in. In the meanwhile, you might want to check history updates and their changelogs.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Kinda disappointed in this update, I was hoping we would see a scene where he bangs both girls with the thugs, instead we get blue balled and go to jail :cry::cry::cry:
Disappointed or not, way to go spoiling things for folks who haven't played yet bud. Please use spoiler tags. Even I do it so it's not complicated nor time consuming (when you tend to be an intoxicated redneck such as myself these two things are noteworthy). Thank you in advance for respecting fellow site members.

• Haha
Reactions: jasad

chamb0

Feb 2, 2023
One of the first VNs I've played. I like it very much. They have improved it greatly. So many paths , must have required thoughtful programmers.

Reactions: sluraplea

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Kinda disappointed in this update, I was hoping we would see a scene where he bangs both girls with the thugs
If you don't expect something, you cannot be disappointed.

Hmm, there's probably a video with what you want somewhere online....

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Am I the only one that does not like the music that is in the main menu? I turned it off, but is there any other or better music later on? Is it just a background 'radio' style of music selection or does it actually impact game-scenes?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Am I the only one that does not like the music that is in the main menu? I turned it off, but is there any other or better music later on? Is it just a background 'radio' style of music selection or does it actually impact game-scenes?
Here's the . It's all assumed common license since there's zero credits for music in the VN that I've ever seen.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Personally I don't think it's a wasted effort. It's what makes this game so great: you can tackle the story pretty much anyway you want. The replayability here is insane.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dev Update #243

Summer Scent v0.6.4a

A new version of the game is available!

The story map.

XRqOUT.png

It's not complete but the structure is most likely definitive. I still have a couple of paths to flesh out a bit more but essentially, this is it. The night will be 18 scenes long. As you can see, some paths will have more than one scene. That is a lot of content. Probably something in the 65k words and 2000 + renders range.

Only the first two scenes, the yellow ones, will be included in the future v0.6.5 and I will most likely split the second part of the night into 4 other updates.

Steam.

I hoped to activate the process this week but I have to delay it for a bit. I wanted to get a few things straight with the French administration. I foolishly thought it could be done in the span of this week. I should have known better. France is known for its administrative insanity, and let me tell you this isn't a joke. French administration is so complex that no one is actually able to properly answer your questions, not even the advisors from said administration themselves. And the internet isn't very helpful unless you are looking for contradictory pieces of information. On top of that, of course, the administrative process takes ages. So... I have paperwork to do, and it's a nightmare. I hope to have it resolved quickly so that I can finally get the documents I need to then visit my bank and make sure everything is ready and ok. It takes slightly more time than I anticipated.

Thank you for reading me!

The naughty Captain

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Scent [v0.6.4a] [The Naughty Captain]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Steam.

I hoped to activate the process this week but I have to delay it for a bit.
Sacré Bleu!!! this is interesting.

Why does that map make me think of Detroit: Become Human? and I would have never thought about this game getting onto Steam.

Also, I have no clue (forgot) if the game lets you define the relationships, but if it doesn't have it, implement it asap. Don't force Steam users to use a patch for the incest action.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes