4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Not actual one ?? That means ??
The girls have been menaced by some stalkers. There are a menace of rape, and this can not be avoided, it´s basic fro the development of the story. But, til the moment, it didn´t happened.

My bet it´s that a rape can happen, in the future, if you take really bad decisions.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Not actual one ?? That means ??
The content is at the bad end of the throuple path, but it is entirely avoidable.
What is "weird triangle path" ?? What are its effects
You start a love/love relationship with Cassie and Eve. You have to be very careful not to fall into a bad ending. (if you search there are several posts on how to avoid that ending).
Any bad effects by activating kelly path ??
I don't remember if Kelly was combined with other paths, if at the end of day 5, she lets you kiss her in the pool, that opens her path. As far as I remember and played, it was a lonely path (no other paths open).

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
The content is at the bad end of the throuple path, but it is entirely avoidable.

You start a love/love relationship with Cassie and Eve. You have to be very careful not to fall into a bad ending. (if you search there are several posts on how to avoid that ending).

I don't remember if Kelly was combined with other paths, if at the end of day 5, she lets you kiss her in the pool, that opens her path. As far as I remember and played, it was a lonely path (no other paths open).
Thanks for info

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Normally those patches go in the game folder but it doesn't seem to do anything here, does it need renaming or something?
Extract and copy to the game folder, nothing else. It is working for me, that's why I shared it. But I will check what happens if I start a new game.

Edit; For some unknown reason, when starting a new game, the patch does not work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Extract and copy to the game folder, nothing else. It is working for me, that's why I shared it. But I will check what happens if I start a new game.
Extracted and copied to game folder but says MC and Eve aren't related, their familes were close friends.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Update was good. Kinda short but still good.
Sub-love path was great, even better than the Eve-love path.
Kelly was the star for me this update, loved all the scenes with her. Kelly deserves a happy ending, hoping her path will be as good as the other paths.
Dual-love path was kinda disappointing for me because I felt like MC was just a third wheel in a lesbian relationship. Maybe it's just me but I didn't liked it very much.

Also, I wonder if someone here plays the asshole path as their canon path :unsure:
I was looking through the images of Day 6 and found something that makes even Acting Lesson's housefire look like a slap on the wrist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's amazing how this game has super cute, fluffy moments in the love paths and then has this kind of extremely dark scenes too

just thanking Cassie doesn't start any of Eve's routes
Cassie has nothing to do with Eve's solo love(or sub) route.
If you apologize to Eve properly on Day 2, it will trigger her love route. If you mess up during the apology scene, you'll trigger the sub routes.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Update was good. Kinda short but still good.
Sub-love path was great, even better than the Eve-love path.
Kelly was the star for me this update, loved all the scenes with her. Kelly deserves a happy ending, hoping her path will be as good as the other paths.
Dual-love path was kinda disappointing for me because I felt like MC was just a third wheel in a lesbian relationship. Maybe it's just me but I didn't liked it very much.

Also, I wonder if someone here plays the asshole path as their canon path :unsure:
I was looking through the images of Day 6 and found something that makes even Acting Lesson's housefire look like a slap on the wrist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's amazing how this game has super cute, fluffy moments in the love paths and then has this kind of extremely dark scenes too

Cassie has nothing to do with Eve's solo love(or sub) route.
If you apologize to Eve properly on Day 2, it will trigger her love route. If you mess up during the apology scene, you'll trigger the sub routes.
ufffff too heavy. I got chills, just thinking that in the same game where I got so attached to the characters that happens, gives me a lot to think about.... Maybe it's time to suspend Summer scent for a long time. :cry:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
ufffff too heavy. I got chills, just thinking that in the same game where I got so attached to the characters that happens
I know, right? It's really very dark. The only thing that comes close to this for me is Berserk (if you've read it, then you know the scenes I'm talking about)
Maybe it's time to suspend Summer scent for a long time. :cry:
Nah, it's still a very fun game with great characters. And as long as none of this is on the other paths, I'm fine with it.
I just wanted to point out the stark contrast between the paths.
Assuming you didn't play the route
I didn't and I never will after looking at this. Not even for the lulz:eek:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
So, pals,

I DID PROMISE A WALKTHROUGH... and now... here you are!! Summer Scent 0.55 walkthrough guide.

50 pages, 15 full paths... it took me a whole week. So enjoy and please don't complain if you run into a few typos.

I just want to add this:

the more paths you play, the more you enjoy the story.
Will you kindly please update this walkthrough. It was very helpful earlier. Cannot progress without your walkthrough.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Will you kindly please update this walkthrough. It was very helpful earlier. Cannot progress without your walkthrough.
Did you try to unren the scripts.rpa and directly read the script? That's pretty much like a walkthrough and it is complete compared to walkthroughs where the author did not cover 100% of content.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Normally those patches go in the game folder but it doesn't seem to do anything here, does it need renaming or something?
The walkthrough mod by Oscar has the old relationship and ended at v5.3 we are 6.1 where the contents of the game itself have changed them since the mods last change. but because of the relationship's labeling the patch will not work at all with this game if using the walkthrough mod.

I am trying to manually edit each day to introduce all the relationships and the achievements so the mod will work with the patch. But that will only be posted within the OscarSix's walkthrough mod when I am mostly complete. I would still need to know the paths so I can add them to the parts that where not in the original mod.

Otto said it will take a while because of all the paths they have to account for. took them a week or so its only been a day since they where told about this...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Otto said it will take a while because of all the paths they have to account for. took them a week or so its only been a day since they where told about this...
If the dev changes the script again with next version, you will probably have to spend another week to update everything ...
Wouldn't it be easier to write a tool which reads the script and automatically creates a walkthrough / walkthrough mod ?

As far as I noticed the script uses only very simple elements and describes a graph (tree) with one start-node, several layers (day 1-6) of nodes inbetween and multiple end-nodes with a limited number of stats and flags and simple conditions to access nodes. Compared to other games there are no RNG events, mathmatical functions, loops or other elements which would make a solution difficult. Special events usually grant achievements, so reading the tree from script, locating the achievements and backtracking them back to the start-node should grant a walkthrough ...

Last edited:

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Well no because I am planning on giving these edits to Oscar so that his team can be with the current version, also that would just be a bandage if not fully done. On top of text fixes which I tried to do mass edits there was still some that just had to be done individually. Not counting some things where in the original and some new changes and point fixes would probably have been missed its not just text changes.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes