4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Most routes you are on point... However, what about the route where you go for absolute minimum points with the girls then offer to drug them up for other guys?
As it has been pointed out, the girls are not LIs in that path. By itself, it should negate any ntr claims.
But most importantly... nothing has happened yet and aside from me, no one knows if it will ever happen.
As I don't give information on the future of the game, there is no way for anybody to say if something will happen or not.
In these conditions, is there any ground for tagging?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
As it has been pointed out, the girls are not LIs in that path. By itself, it should negate any ntr claims.
But most importantly... nothing has happened yet and aside from me, no one knows if it will ever happen.
As I don't give information on the future of the game, there is no way for anybody to say if something will happen or not.
Well, what about the sisters friend? It's entirely possible to have her as a love interest. Be perusing her, but also the sister, but then at the same time come up short on points or give 1 wrong answer and she runs away and winds up raped by other dudes.

Yes it's a bad ending but a love interest is still taken from you and raped.

Reactions: magus448

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Well, what about the sisters friend? It's entirely possible to have her as a love interest. Be perusing her, but also the sister, but then at the same time come up short on points or give 1 wrong answer and she runs away and winds up raped by other dudes.

But that situation does not fit the definition used for the tag here at F95 for NTR.
"Designed to generate jealousy"

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He wasn't happy about being dumped...

NTR needs consent? I'm going to run a hypothetical game past you real quick. Let me know if you think it's NTR.

RPGM game... Male protagonist total wimp. Female side kick primary love interest. You go around from dungeon to dungeon, and in the middle of fights she gets raped. Like a lot. Every other fight, fucked by orcs and goblins and men and everything. Then you beat final boss, but by the time you do beat that boss like 100 other men nutted in that love interest all non con.

NTR or NOT?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
He wasn't happy about being dumped...

Actually... no. It wasn't about being dumped. More about hurting her and the consequence on the Eve - Cassie dynamic.
But that's probably a subjective appreciation. And it's not related to the subject.

Yeah. NTR needs consent. Because NTR isn't about sex. it's about love.

I'm an old school fuck who has been playing Visual novels since the late 90's. So I stand by the Japanese definition of NTR.
As you probably know, NTR comes from Netorare, which is a Japanese word that roughly translates to "the action to steal a loved one".

So the conditions for NTR are actually pretty specific :

1 - You need to be in a relationship. There's a bond between the two of you: a profound mutual love. Being a LI isn't actually enough. There needs to be something real between the two of you. Something that can be destroyed.

2 - Despite that bond, the LI will engage with another individual than your character. Maybe because you wanted to share her, or because she chose to cheat on you, or the neighbour is blackmailing her or she may even get raped in a dark alley. Willingly, or not. Consent is not needed for that step, it comes later. At that point, it's still not NTR. What will make it NTR actually comes later. You need two more steps for it to be called NTR.

3 - The LI will come to enjoy that intercourse. Willingly or not. She will like it. Because he has a bigger dick than you, because he fucks her better, whatever. She liked it. It can be a process, or it can be instantaneous. That depends on the story. Consent comes into play here. She liked it. she wants more. She will actively search and ask for it. At that point, the NTR is engaged, but it's still not complete. She may still love you but her body isn't yours anymore. It's a corruption thing.

4 - The li actually liked it so much that she chose to dump you for the other guy. That's it. You lost her. She has been stolen from you. Physically and romantically. This is when the NTR happen. She puts an end to your relationship and she enters a new one. With the other dude.

So, if I look at your example :

NTR needs consent? I'm going to run a hypothetical game past you real quick. Let me know if you think it's NTR.

RPGM game... Male protagonist total wimp. Female side kick primary love interest. You go around from dungeon to dungeon, and in the middle of fights she gets raped. Like a lot. Every other fight, fucked by orcs and goblins and men and everything. Then you beat final boss, but by the time you do beat that boss like 100 other men nutted in that love interest all non con.

NTR or NOT?
- The fact that the male character is a wimp or not doesn't affect the ntr. He can be a hyper alpha or anything, it doesn't impact the action.

- Is that female character in a relationship with MC? Something needs to be happening between them. They may not have had sex yet, but they need to have confessed their love to each other and enter a relationship based upon that. They need to love each other and have a bond that can be destroyed.
If yes, we can go on, if not, it is not NTR.

- She gets raped. Ok, we have the engagement with something else than the mc. She doesn't need to consent here. So that's ok, that fits the definition. The number of individuals raping her doesn't matter.

- Does she come to enjoy it? That's a decisive point here. She needs to come to enjoy it. She needs to find something in that intercourse, a pleasure the mc doesn't bring her. Did she like getting raped by those orcs? To the point that in combat, she lets herself get captured so that she can get raped some more? Is she now searching for more orcs to bang her? She needs to be willing to get more. Willing and active. She still has feelings for mc, that's for sure. But these orcs fucked her so good... She needs more.
If yes, we can go on. If not, it is not NTR. It's just rape.

- Here come the final fight, mc defeats the boss. All is good. It's not time to leave the dungeon. Does the LI decide to stay in the dungeon, to get banged to death by those orcs? She's very sorry, not sorry. She just like orcs dicks better than yours.
If yes: It is indeed NTR. If not ... No. It's not NTR.

I'm aware that most of the people out there don't give a fuck about the definition of ntr. They have their own: If another dude looks at a LI, it's ntr. If another dude has a dick, it's ntr. Even f95 definition of ntr is actually pretty lax compared to the original one.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I don't wanna speak on behalf of OP and I'm definitely not getting into a debate about NTR, but in that path I think it would be best to have some evil points build up for the MC beforehand so that times like that don't seem out of the blue. It seems weird to offer to drug your sister just because you don't have relationship points with her. Now, I haven't touched this game in a hot minute so I don't remember if that "evil points" thing is already a thing or not so forgive me if it is.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I don't wanna speak on behalf of OP and I'm definitely not getting into a debate about NTR, but in that path I think it would be best to have some evil points build up for the MC beforehand so that times like that don't seem out of the blue. It seems weird to offer to drug your sister just because you don't have relationship points with her. Now, I haven't touched this game in a hot minute so I don't remember if that "evil points" thing is already a thing or not so forgive me if it is.

Well, to get to that point, the player has to make several "bad" choice that progressively pushes him towards an evil path. But maybe I failed to show it properly.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes