3.70 star(s) 12 Votes
May 30, 2017
the game is good but it can be tiresome looking at one moving picture for 10mins and read a wall of text. I suggest you make more positions so it would makes people feel like playing rather reading.

Reactions: joinnn
Dec 18, 2019
For everyone that says the fingers/hands suck, I'm sorry its my art skill that's trash ;'). I'll try to look into A.I for the hands at least but I want to get better so they'll suck less. I'm aiming for the Scars of Summer aesthetics of ugly bastards but apparently the only ugly shit here is the hands...ouch.

Sorry for the scruffed art but its really my skill level. I try to avoid A.I best as I can because of the whole A.I debate going on (are you really an artist if you use A.I? kill yourself) but honestly if it makes the experience better, I'll look into using A.I for hands and then eventually rework them with my own skills once I get better.

Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
everywhere you look, there is not one thing that is right. you threw a lot of stuff together to say you made a game. it's a bad experience, here we are at the height of ugliness and I will never talk about the drawings. (spoiler. I couldn't see them)
1. too many dialogues, too many explanations that are always repeated, it makes you feel nauseous.
2. the maps are stupidly too big with awkward and convoluted passages, with the area teleporters being very inconvenient, sometimes you marked them and most of them you didn't.
there are too many maps, too many places, the house is too big.
3. the buildings, the houses, the rooms, the doors do not make logical sense (for example in the city there is a building, from the outside you enter through the main entrance at the front, when you enter instead you've entered through the door from the back)
4. there are too many decorations, too many trees, it is difficult to move
5. I don't know how but the basic movement is all laggy. the doors disappear when you open them.

Ultimately I advise you to simplify everything and completely redo the maps or remove a lot of useless stuff. takes care of the details of the basic functions. I swear I couldn't even see your drawings and scenes to be able to comment on them, you can't play this stuff for more than 5 minutes. I tried to move forward to see something, I can't do it, it sucks, it's unplayable.

I could not care and move on but this ugliness moved me from deep inside. I hope this nasty comment can help you improve your project because I saw potential in it

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
The most I managed to do was 3 before the timer runs out so I'd really like to see you pressing all 5 or 6 buttons lol.

The problem I have is that you kinda just have to wonder about and hope for the best, and hope that the game doesn't soft lock. I had 2 soft locks in 30 minutes - one with going to the woods with Shion where I couldn't leave - just kept getting asked for 60 gold, and another with the game locking when I pressed on the minigame explanation for table serving.
There's a walkthrough/you can use the recollection room that serves as a guide.

Now I'm thinking maybe I should put a barrier up or lock everywhere else that doesn't serve the route.
There's only one route that has content right now which is the Masaru/Bakery route.
Everything else is there for resources/money farming. If the bar is broken, I'll fix it but it has nothing to do with the content.
A valid point will be that then I shouldn't have made it accessible so maybe I should block it off if its that game breaking.

You're the first that brought up the soft lock at the woods, so I'll check it out. Does it completely disallow you to leave? You can only enter if you have 60g but i dont remember the person asking you for it to leave.

For the QTE, im not sure if you are on android but on PC it should be doable most of the time. And even if you do fail it, you'll still be rewarded resources and you don't need that much anyway.

Agree on the game being too big for its own good right now in the sense that there's a lot to do but the content is only in one route. I'll see what I can do for the next update.

It shouldn't be unplayable per say seeing how there's a fair amount of people who cleared the game to a point where they hasn't been gamebreaking bugs/crashes. But I do get the overwhelming aspect, when I designed the maps/world/path-finding it was always more towards an open world approach (despite the nature of the game not exactly being so yet) so that it'll feel dynamic when the final version is out.

If you're still interested, I recommend using the walkthru on page one/recollection room to guide you. It really isn't that complicated once you get going.

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz

@$Z

Sep 25, 2021
7RKguy
Found a bug - when you're spending a night on a sofa (i mean, repeating rest for 2 hours during night to skip to the next day) game still thinks that you're not home and forcibly skip time from 4:00 to 8:00 and cuts stamina even when you're literally staying near sofa.

Reactions: 7RKguy

xdagger

Oct 27, 2023
brain has left the chat... i just want the bakery route and after 1 half hour just got finger scenes. Too many map i cant track route , dont know what am doing couldnt it be easy?

Reactions: Karminator

Chad22222

Dec 23, 2023
brain has left the chat... i just want the bakery route and after 1 half hour just got finger scenes. Too many map i cant track route , dont know what am doing couldnt it be easy?
Read the guide bro, go to the book shelf in your room and tap the version I think and go to the skeleton he will tell you what you need to do to complete the route, additionally you should explore the maps don't be such lazy ass.

Last edited:

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
(Almost) 100% recollection save. the x.5 scenes are unlocked even tho they are blacked out except for Scene 11 i think its bugged cause final scene is already unlocked

Reactions: Goegoob

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Use this for full save.
Seems like one of the recollection might be bugged.
Will be fixed for next release.

For all the negative comments, minus the uh "your game is fucking ugly" almost borderline kys tone sentences, I just want to say yes, I hear you.

I'm looking towards to adding new QoL and revamping something but it'll only come after Masaru route is over. Yes, making it easier for people to get into the game is a priority for me in terms of well, everything (audience, patreon, etc). Which is also why I'm dropping the full save because hey, if people don't want to read, it's not on them and mostly a preference thing because I can get why some scenes are long. As long as there is interest, it keeps me going.

I'll do what I can but it will not likely come the next update because I want to finish this route.
There's 4 more routes planned and it's a herculean effort from my end because I'm doing everything so when I say it's 0.2, it really is 0.2. If my life doesn't fall apart, I'll still be here next year. It's my first game, like ever. So I'm still figuring things out.

Tldr: your QOL/Easier path finding/maps/hotkeys WILL come. Not the next update but definitely when the next route drops. I hear you.

When I did the world, the NPCs, the minigames, the maps, it took me a lot of time because the foundation has to be important when considering the final product in my mind. That's why it became the way it does now. So it is equally important for me to make it work in alignment to what I have planned.

Anyway, if you don't want to go through the guide and read what i've spent hours on that help frame/set up the NTR better, then you're free to use the save file. I don't particularly like doing this because it negates all the hours I've put into writing/setting up the scenes because I take this as a game where you have to figure things out and I've spent hours trying to make it more intuitive. I could have gone for the Renpy/VN/stereotypical RPGM game option and that would be, oh I'm not even kidding you, significantly less work on me but I have a vision that people will hopefully see whenever the hell the full game is finished.

On the obvious off chance that this came off as offensive (hurr durr gatekeeping, fuck you for not going thru the full experience), it's not. I really do understand where you are coming from hence the save file and also I'm taking notes. I just can't overpromise any and everything but I am doing note-taking.

Last edited:

Tranquilo0326

Sep 30, 2019
Use this for full save.
Seems like one of the recollection might be bugged.
Will be fixed for next release.

For all the negative comments, minus the uh "your game is fucking ugly" almost borderline kys tone sentences, I just want to say yes, I hear you.

I'm looking towards to adding new QoL and revamping something but it'll only come after Masaru route is over. Yes, making it easier for people to get into the game is a priority for me in terms of well, everything (audience, patreon, etc). Which is also why I'm dropping the full save because hey, if people don't want to read, it's not on them and mostly a preference thing because I can get why some scenes are long. As long as there is interest, it keeps me going.

I'll do what I can but it will not likely come the next update because I want to finish this route.
There's 4 more routes planned and it's a herculean effort from my end because I'm doing everything so when I say it's 0.2, it really is 0.2. If my life doesn't fall apart, I'll still be here next year. It's my first game, like ever. So I'm still figuring things out.

Tldr: your QOL/Easier path finding/maps/hotkeys WILL come. Not the next update but definitely when the next route drops. I hear you.

When I did the world, the NPCs, the minigames, the maps, it took me a lot of time because the foundation has to be important when considering the final product in my mind. That's why it became the way it does now. So it is equally important for me to make it work in alignment to what I have planned.

Anyway, if you don't want to go through the guide and read what i've spent hours on that help frame/set up the NTR better, then you're free to use the save file. I don't particularly like doing this because it negates all the hours I've put into writing/setting up the scenes because I take this as a game where you have to figure things out and I've spent hours trying to make it more intuitive. I could have gone for the Renpy/VN/stereotypical RPGM game option and that would be, oh I'm not even kidding you, significantly less work on me but I have a vision that people will hopefully see whenever the hell the full game is finished.

On the obvious off chance that this came off as offensive (hurr durr gatekeeping, fuck you for not going thru the full experience), it's not. I really do understand where you are coming from hence the save file and also I'm taking notes. I just can't overpromise any and everything but I am doing note-taking.
Everyone has different tastes, but I personally think that a lot of dialogue and psychological descriptions make the NTR genre more profound and valuable.

In that sense, I like the long lines and psychological descriptions of this game. Of course, there are people who don't like it, but there's a skip function for that.

The moving animation is also very satisfying and I can feel that they put a lot of effort into it. I'm looking forward to other routes that will be made as soon as the Masaru route is completed.

In particular, I like middle-aged men like Masaru, but I also like a skinny, dirty old man who is as old as a grandfather as an NTR man. I'm also looking forward to seeing if this character will be added as a new route.

However, I don't know if it's my PC's problem in terms of gaming, but it's inconvenient because the manipulation is cut off. The control is a little annoying. But I can trust it when I say I'm improving enough. Then, I'll be looking forward to a better work.

Reactions: phantomz and 7RKguy

Kutagawa117

Nov 20, 2023
I wonder whether Shion will be Masaru's sex slave or have a relationship with Masaru as a romantic relationship. Isn't it better to have a romantic relationship with Masaru and this will break Dan heart

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Listen to the people with helpful critique- not things opinionated to the point of "I don't like it- so it should not exist".. Will always get people like that.

Personally though- yes some scenes are longgg.. There is a skip button but it also skips things you might actually want to read.- There is way too much context for some things and sometimes you're forced to view them even if you already know what you're doing. Like bar has a sign that plays through the whole scenario- but it also does it when you talk to the guy without it being a choice. And it also does it the first time you work?.. And if you skip it too fast- it breaks on your screen and you have to load a save. At least that happened to me. Also when entering that bar- the animation of the guy fucking someone in the other room got stuck on my screen and never would remove itself- so he was just there fucking someone in every single map zone in the game. Clearly the game has some issues but that can be resolved with time.. I really like the art- I think it's perfectly fine- It actually reminds me of shinachiku castellas older titles... and feels like it may be inspired by more recent ones.

I didn't really play that long so can't speak for the whole 2.6- and I didn't try other versions. But i'm sure after a while the map will become more commonsense.. I get why people are also annoyed though about it as there's many hooks that look like you're heading the right way and suddenly just enclose yourself on all sides. It's not exactly a map that screams QoL-... one of these places would be like bottom right of masaru's bakery.- looking like it winds back down towards your home but is actually just a curve for a fishing area. There are others but overall it's bearable but wouldn't complain about some impassable terrain to be picked up and moved around. Also needing to press enter to zone into buildings or out?.. Is kind of.. weird?.. Especially when the door block breaks and bugs out. Masaru's bakery for instance lets you work double shifts for some reason when you're thrown out to the door after you help shion work- Masaru asks again if you're up to help out. Basically I kept finding bugs and it's mostly probably my fault of trying to skip text i've already seen and the game can't handle skips in decisions well-.. It doesn't seem real stable overall.

Bottomline.. I put this on watched because I am really interested in it- I think Masaru's route is a little complex for a sort of tutorial route(as it's the first one people will be playing since it'll be the first one done)-.. requiring relationship with his wife- getting recipes- crafting- etc. I hope in the endgame there are simple routes that can advance just by letting shion spend time.. So in a finished game full of routes- there are things happening instead of mc getting quests he has no idea how to complete or advance. Asking about the bakery quest for instances sounds like the first step is just "wait a couple days" as Masaru literally says it will take a day or two-... But that isn't what you need to do.. And the writing isn't bad. I didn't notice too many errors in it- it flows well it's just INSANE how long certain context dumps are. And then after the dump you get multiple tutorials- and notifications about tutorials- and asked if you want to see other tutorials. etc. I think things can be a little more concise and a lot less intrusive. It's also probably better for players to learn on their own more than be bombarded all at once. It's a bit much.. I don't need to know about shions schedule each time I choose to change her schedule- or at all before I even have met anyone in the village who will allow her to work.. And yet so much more SNS type stuff seems to be planned later which will probably come with more descriptors.. Some small QoL would be nice- mostly related to map icons or something. or like... a map.. Was there a map?.. I didn't check everything because I didn't have a lot of time- but Masaru saying how I can't miss his house because it's near a fountain and then only finding it because theres 2 arrows on it- not finding any fountain nearby it whatsoever is a bit jarring. I was looking for one of the many rpgmaker asset fountains- if he gave a direction instead it would be much easier though maybe a bit meta.

But I think the game has a TON of potential- if some QoL can be done- bugs fixed- and future routes don't only get more complex..(What is there doesn't need changed.. but hopefully things don't get so crazy later) could very well be an amazing game.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes