3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Can someone please give me a save when Masaru asked to be friends with Erika? The air conditioning scene has already happened. Can someone please give me a save when Masaru asked to be friends with Erika? The air conditioning scene already happened. I have already given the necessary gifts 10 times, but nothing happens.

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
How do you start the RV part of the story, im stuck help, how do i get earl to order me to get documents.
After seeing Erica and Masaru H scene in their house, next day just keep advancing time and checking in and out of the bakery, a cutscene should appear.

Alternatively, there's a bug where you just go straight to the park west of Ram City, enter the flower field northwest, and exit again. You skip the document quest and go straight to RV event Day 1

Last edited:

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
7RKguy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you activated the photograph scene yet?
Recollection room should have guide you there but basically make sure you spoke to Shion in the morning at 9AM after the aircon quest and after Mike(this random guy who asked u to take a photo) appears.

Sleepwalking event is a recollection/memory event.
Its inside the Bakery's storeroom's Journal.
Blueberry CCC not showing is likely due to low baking level (you need to be level 4 to get the recipe to show)
I'll reflect that in to the next update

Last edited:

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
Can someone please give me a save when Masaru asked to be friends with Erika? The air conditioning scene has already happened. Can someone please give me a save when Masaru asked to be friends with Erika? The air conditioning scene already happened. I have already given the necessary gifts 10 times, but nothing happens.
Has the photograph scene happened?
Make sure after the aircon scene, go back to the Bakery again and talk to Masaru for bakery quest.
If it doesn't work, try going in the noon when Shion is not around.

Reactions: Varimir

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Have you activated the photograph scene yet?
Recollection room should have guide you there but basically make sure you spoke to Shion in the morning at 9AM after the aircon quest and after Mike(this random guy who asked u to take a photo) appears.

Sleepwalking event is a recollection/memory event.
Its inside the Bakery's storeroom's Journal.

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I haven't really been given any quest except from the bakery to go to ram city and speak to guy regarding the premium flour.

I have quests for other character i'e the clam powder for the guy down at the beach but i assume that wasn't relevant to the bakery route.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
I haven't really been given any quest except from the bakery to go to ram city and speak to guy regarding the premium flour.

I have quests for other character i'e the clam powder for the guy down at the beach but i assume that wasn't relevant to the bakery route.

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019

Ignore the cheated in items and money, I have restarted the game like 3 times incase it was just an unlucky bug and i couldn't be bothered to grind everything again each time XD
Phone, pass hour 2 hours.
make sure Shion is inside the Bakery.
Basically I think you've made a beeline for the bed or maybe cheatengine fucked something up(idk if you used it) but she has to spend actual time with Masaru.
Next time just abuse the phone to farm time. I'll add a bullet point to my to-do list of "if you sleep and she's in the bakery, add x number of points" .

7RKguy

Summer Stolen dev
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2019
LINKS have been updated to fix the following bugs.
Should be fine now. The flower clearing bug is very game breaking.

After seeing Erica and Masaru H scene in their house, next day just keep advancing time and checking in and out of the bakery, a cutscene should appear.

Alternatively, there's a bug where you just go straight to the park west of Ram City, enter the flower field northeast, and exit again. You skip the document quest and go straight to RV event Day 1
Thank you for this!

Another softlock bug I found but it's easily reproducible and can easily be avoided. Bug nonetheless

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rjeans

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Basically I think you've made a beeline for the bed or maybe cheatengine fucked something up(idk if you used it) but she has to spend actual time with Masaru.
Next time just abuse the phone to farm time. I'll add a bullet point to my to-do list of "if you sleep and she's in the bakery, add x number of points" .

Reactions: 7RKguy

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Okay phone wait fixed his dialogue, and gave quest, yea sleeping should count toward time spent well least i can progress now XD

Reactions: 7RKguy
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes