Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No blueballing because the relationship is actually progressing realistically. I haven't seen any other incest game do as good a job. Appreciate the writing here because most other developers aren't even trying.
Reality sucks my friend this is why we are playing games like this one, i also like slow burn but now the flame is about to fail and i may end up in the never ending night of the lonely flacid wanker!

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
No blueballing because the relationship is actually progressing realistically. I haven't seen any other incest game do as good a job. Appreciate the writing here because most other developers aren't even trying.
This. Love the tension and the build-up in this game. Makes you salivate for more, esp now that Kasie is wearing that precum-inducing and provocative nighties to bed... :oops: She's inviting the boys to explore her bodacious body.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Cheat code
Download and use Unren , learn how to use it.

derek_aff = # (Relationship with Derek(MC))
kenny_aff = # (Relationship with Kenny)
mia_aff = # (Relationship with Mia)
derek_dex = # (Derek(MC)'s Dexterity)
kasie_lust = # (Kasie's arousal)

Sometime the in-game notification say you failed because it doesn't detect of using cheat script, but you still get the best scenes. My advice only add +20pts for derek_aff, derek_dex, kasie_lust and only 10 for mia_aff in the beginning of your gameplay. This game also not bound solely by point, there are multiple branches plots that you need to choose, else you'll be missed out.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Am I missing something or are the stats missing?

Ignore my stupidity

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Below is a link to a google sheet walkthrough of what options to take to get Kasie. Mia is avoided as is the NTR part. It also uses Kenny as your sidekick in helping to get Kasie.

What I found that after June 22 day Kasie gets aroused a lot but the stat number does not change, the indicator appeared 25 times with no change. Also there were 10 occasions were the MC did not have enough relationship with Kasie to trigger scenes (grey box in spreadsheet). MC had a total of 30 points when this stated happening, I don't know if I can get it higher without affecting Katies arousal stat.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Art seems interesting, but I'm not fan of MMF type of games,, so we do control two guy and it's MMF focused game? Or there is path we can control only one of them and avoid MMF and have solo female content?
On June 8 there are two path choices, go it alone or have Kenny help to get Kasie. Going it alone will make it tougher later on if you are going for Kasie.

Mia is also another path that will affect Kasie path. Mia's path is easy to do, but you will sacrifice a lot of Kasie content to get it done.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Going it alone will make it tougher later on if you are going for Kasie.
I'm sorry but that's not true and it's pretty terrible advice.
The solo path means that unless you're a dumbass and split your time with Mia too much, you won't be getting gated out of content with the sis. Going for the Kenny path means you have to choose between MC and Kenny points too often. You're going to run into choices that you aren't allowed to make with sis a lot more often if you're doing that. I'm about 1 update behind but the only benefit to the Kenny path up to where I played is you get to sleep grope her twice and a few MMF scenes that aren't even very sexual. Anything else is just Kenny content.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I'm sorry but that's not true and it's pretty terrible advice.
The solo path means that unless you're a dumbass and split your time with Mia too much, you won't be getting gated out of content with the sis. Going for the Kenny path means you have to choose between MC and Kenny points too often. You're going to run into choices that you aren't allowed to make with sis a lot more often if you're doing that. I'm about 1 update behind but the only benefit to the Kenny path up to where I played is you get to sleep grope her twice and a few MMF scenes that aren't even very sexual. Anything else is just Kenny content.
v0.2.5 is more geared to the Kenny path (since you haven't played it I will not spoil it). But what you need the most is to have 24 Kasie relationship points before Thursday June 24 because you will not have enough relationship points to open Kasie scenes.

On the Kenny path I got stuck on 30 relationship points, end result 10 scenes with Kasie didn't happen. I needed two more points for them to start opening. To get these I probably need to sacrifice 2 arousal points early on and miss on Kasie's top opening in the gym. But this also bad for arousal points, as I ended up with 21 points at the end and missed some content on the solo path. This is because you need support from Kenny for some scenes to work.

Also the dev needs to check his coding on why after 23 June day why Kasie Arousal message comes up alot, but does not give points.

Last edited:

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Since there some coding issues, I guess 0.2.5 is unplayable? I've done 0.2.3 and trying to go with solo path.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Since there some coding issues, I guess 0.2.5 is unplayable? I've done 0.2.3 and trying to go with solo path.
You can play v0.2.5 to the end, but you need to have the correct points to advance the story, otherwise you miss out some of it. Also there is a NTR path with Kasie's boss. The less said about that the better.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes