herlam

Apr 3, 2021
The trolls that used to say bad things about Happy Summer are now here in Summer Story…
I strongly advise the next dev to skip the word Summer in the title of their game. The word seems to trigger the internet Karen’s…

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
I really don't get this game. I'm trying to play a non-NTR route with focus on just MC and Kasie. But after finishing I unlocked the gallery to figure out how many scenes I end up missing and was annoyed to see I even apparently missed a bunch of scenes that aren't NTR at all, don't involve the boss or brother at all and thus should be available to me. Like apparently topless pool scene and stuff like that.... It's really annoying making it so easy to miss scenes, hate games designed like this.

Kinda over it. A lot of potential in this game being squandered. Kasie is super hot and I actually enjoy games with slow build up and pacing but not if you're going to make me miss scenes in my chosen route for nebulous reasons with dozens of obfuscated choices and points. That and wtf is up with MC dick? It's so red it looks bloody and diseased, so gross.

Last edited:

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
I love this story, but boy is it kind of slow.

I really don't get this game. I'm trying to play a non-NTR route with focus on just MC and Kasie. But after finishing I unlocked the gallery to figure out how many scenes I end up missing and was annoyed to see I even apparently missed a bunch of scenes that aren't NTR at all, don't involve the boss or brother at all and thus should be available to me. Like apparently topless pool scene and stuff like that.... It's really annoying making it so easy to miss scenes, hate games designed like this.
I mean it makes sense, the brother support route isn't really ntr, just assistance/sharing. Having his help allows you to unlock certain scenes because you won't have to worry about him being there.

Reactions: Jorjor69

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Yes, in fact, the expectations were not met, sometimes projects from which you expect nothing at all are pleasing

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Kasie is super hot and I actually enjoy games with slow build up and pacing but not if you're going to make me miss scenes in my chosen route for nebulous reasons with dozens of obfuscated choices and points.
There's just a few routes in the game actually, and the scenes are associated accordingly:

* "romantic" path for MC, if you focus on collecting relationship points
* "lust" path, if you focus on actions which make Kasie horny
* "you fucked up, may as well restart" path if you didn't get enough points to get on either of the main routes

the lust path can optionally have MC's brother participating and helping. In fact, am not sure if it's even doable without his help at this stage, since a number of lust points needed to pass lust branch check is collected through brother's actions. At the very least, it makes the path easier.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The trolls that used to say bad things about Happy Summer are now here in Summer Story…
I strongly advise the next dev to skip the word Summer in the title of their game. The word seems to trigger the internet Karen’s…
If you can't stand trolls and people getting critical about the game, i suggest you don't come here because you're gonna suffer a lot here! This is not Simp City but more like Sin City!

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
I want to say sorry because i replied that the cheat 0.2.3 will work for 0.2.5 but seems that it does not.... Has anyone has a solution or we will have to wait for the update pach?

PS. Sin city my a$$ Erasing my comment justify everything i wrote...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes