Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
hello everyone can someone give us the saves please ? I think we can wait an eternity for the update for gallery mod

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Summer Story 0.2.5
Gallery unlockable

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Edit: I need to add all my ports are compatible with 0x52's URM, just add the RPA file to game folder to see paths, options, change variables etc etc
Updated my Android port to v0.2.5

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
hello does anyone have a walkthrough and a gallery unlock for the pictures. Thanks very much.
Waiting on the walkthroubh mod, and if you look up a few posts, you'll see that you can unlock the gallery with just the main game.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Am i the only one who would rather ntr content with Kenny instead of the boss? imo the boss is pretty standard ntr.
But a brother Cucking another brother you don't see that too often (At least from what I have played on this site)
Either way tho i am kinda glad the boss route is done.
That's exactly what would have hooked me to the game. So if I understood correctly the only ntr is with the boss? (and not easy to get it). Nothing else on the horizon?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's exactly what would have hooked me to the game. So if I understood correctly the only ntr is with the boss? (and not easy to get it). Nothing else on the horizon?
Yeah there is no more ntr planned i don't think but it's still a good game imo

• Sad
Reactions: Mwanted

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
How many otskov arousal does it take for Casey to masturbate herself in the bathroom? they always write in mine that she is not aroused and has not seen a member of the MC .. probably a member of the MC sees her so obligatory yes?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people what to do so that casey would choose MC so that he would palisos at this meeting? i woke her up in her room so she wouldn't fall asleep when casey and MC vazvrashalis from the party and MC has confidence-34 and arousal in casey-33 but she chooses kenny always.. why so ?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
how will casey see in the initial bill before this scene and what should i do to make casey buy shorts in this scene?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
No blueballing because the relationship is actually progressing realistically. I haven't seen any other incest game do as good a job. Appreciate the writing here because most other developers aren't even trying.
It's way too slow a pace. Like glacial. Almost like AWAM and other sex-free games.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes