Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
I love this game, but I can't get over the fact MC is so much shorter than kassie.:HideThePain:

Not trolling the dev's work, but I would like to know why he made this decision?

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
It's a pity that here Casey sucks MS's finger and not his dick:ROFLMAO:
___________________________________++++++++_________________________________________________________

Not yet...

It's not time for more advance 'play' and you have to remember Kasie's personality as well as her history.

First, Kasie can easily fit into your average young woman mind set. Your average young lady isn't that experienced, and sex is still relatively new to them--so you are missing a comfort aspect with more intimate activities. Kasie is more likely going to have penetrative sex several times before she becomes 'comfortable' with BJs. Once Kasie is comfortable with sex in general, she will want to give pleasure just as much as get pleasure.

Second, so far, we know that Kasie has had only one real boyfriend that led to sex. And the experience of that wasn't that good for Kasie as it would seem the boyfriend forced himself on her. So you already have a roadblock or at least that obstacle to overcome. Given time and Kasie gaining trust, yes, she will want and seek out sex as she becomes more comfortable.

Last, there is Kasie's personality. We only get little glimpses into Kasie's past, but what we do get is seeing Kasie getting dominated. Her mother, though not an iron handed tyrant, definitely ruled the household and Kasie meekly obeyed. That domination has made her more reserve and is on the shy side.

When Kasie does finally get 'laid' more than likely Derek will start something that Kasie likes. Then it will start to get out of control. Kasie's personality ought at the last moment realizes what is about to happen, hesitate for a moment and finally give into her own desires from the pleasure. Now with that kind of personality.... oh boy! Fear and guilt sandwiches!

Sure, the guilt of a taboo relationship and sexual encounter would be among the range of emotions, but fear? But the fear on so many levels. Fear of being in a relationship that isn't right and being emotional hurt. Fear of the rest of the world finding out. Fear she had unprotected sex. Fear that continuing having sex will result in pregnancy (at least to Kasie's mind).

Then there are the positives, small that they are. Most people get this little inner guilty pleasure if they have done something fun and naughty, especially when you know you gotten away with it. There too is the excitement that also goes along with the naughty, pleasurable experiences as well. At least those perverse positives do sooth some of the sting from the fear and guilt. Sadly being human, if its within reach its likely going to happen again (the sex in this case) no matter what you tell yourself.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
___________________________________++++++++_________________________________________________________

Not yet...

It's not time for more advance 'play' and you have to remember Kasie's personality as well as her history.

First, Kasie can easily fit into your average young woman mind set. Your average young lady isn't that experienced, and sex is still relatively new to them--so you are missing a comfort aspect with more intimate activities. Kasie is more likely going to have penetrative sex several times before she becomes 'comfortable' with BJs. Once Kasie is comfortable with sex in general, she will want to give pleasure just as much as get pleasure.

Second, so far, we know that Kasie has had only one real boyfriend that led to sex. And the experience of that wasn't that good for Kasie as it would seem the boyfriend forced himself on her. So you already have a roadblock or at least that obstacle to overcome. Given time and Kasie gaining trust, yes, she will want and seek out sex as she becomes more comfortable.

Last, there is Kasie's personality. We only get little glimpses into Kasie's past, but what we do get is seeing Kasie getting dominated. Her mother, though not an iron handed tyrant, definitely ruled the household and Kasie meekly obeyed. That domination has made her more reserve and is on the shy side.

When Kasie does finally get 'laid' more than likely Derek will start something that Kasie likes. Then it will start to get out of control. Kasie's personality ought at the last moment realizes what is about to happen, hesitate for a moment and finally give into her own desires from the pleasure. Now with that kind of personality.... oh boy! Fear and guilt sandwiches!

Sure, the guilt of a taboo relationship and sexual encounter would be among the range of emotions, but fear? But the fear on so many levels. Fear of being in a relationship that isn't right and being emotional hurt. Fear of the rest of the world finding out. Fear she had unprotected sex. Fear that continuing having sex will result in pregnancy (at least to Kasie's mind).

Then there are the positives, small that they are. Most people get this little inner guilty pleasure if they have done something fun and naughty, especially when you know you gotten away with it. There too is the excitement that also goes along with the naughty, pleasurable experiences as well. At least those perverse positives do sooth some of the sting from the fear and guilt. Sadly being human, if its within reach its likely going to happen again (the sex in this case) no matter what you tell yourself.
Very well said sir, very well said

Boss ending path is finished right after 0.2.3 update ?
Yep

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Very well said sir, very well said

Yep
_____________________________________+++++++________________________________________________________

The whole "boss" thing to me was a game over if all the bad events occurred as they did... BJing the boss in the car, getting drugged and raped... etc. Because there is no recovery of the story if it got to that point to get Kasie. What would have been the plot going forward had the boss got her? Kasie becomes a sex slave and the rest of the game be nothing but endless renders how often she was used?

Oddly if you try a balanced game of arousal and relationship, you don't get anywhere either. So you got to play the game leaning one way the first time around and then play again going the other route to get all the content. I do wish there was a middle ground... that there are both very key moments in both arousal and relationship choices that give a hidden content route.

A girl in love, is going to want to express those feelings via sex and likely want more sex then if she just happens to be horney at the moment

Reactions: Kitiuuu

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
You're not 菊花献给党, but yes , I think to launch the update before the end of the month. I hope earlier, for example at the end of the next week.
If everything goes well, if not, then with a slight delay, no more than a week
________________________________+++++_______________________________________________________________

Your first game? That is what I recall you said once upon a time. Just an observation from far, far away, you are doing a good job. What is great is you are keeping to a solid schedule of releasing new content; with what kind of people, I am witnessing complaining how long things are taking in other projects, this project of yours is really good. Even better is most of your story tracks well with its plot and character development... I suspect, if you after this project is completed, should you start another you should do really well since you have most of the tools at hand and talent for storytelling. Hopefully you will have gotten a good name for yourself, that you could build an expansive team for an epic project.

If for nothing else, I'd be willing to devise a business model perhaps offer my writing services or be a writing consultant. Just something to keep in the back of your mind while you work on this game.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
________________________________+++++_______________________________________________________________

Your first game? That is what I recall you said once upon a time. Just an observation from far, far away, you are doing a good job. What is great is you are keeping to a solid schedule of releasing new content; with what kind of people, I am witnessing complaining how long things are taking in other projects, this project of yours is really good. Even better is most of your story tracks well with its plot and character development... I suspect, if you after this project is completed, should you start another you should do really well since you have most of the tools at hand and talent for storytelling. Hopefully you will have gotten a good name for yourself, that you could build an expansive team for an epic project.

If for nothing else, I'd be willing to devise a business model perhaps offer my writing services or be a writing consultant. Just something to keep in the back of your mind while you work on this game.
Thank you, I'm not looking that far, I'd like to finish this game first.
And the schedule for the release of updates, as we can judge from the last update, is not so solid

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Thank you, I'm not looking that far, I'd like to finish this game first.
And the schedule for the release of updates, as we can judge from the last update, is not so solid
_______________________________+++++++_____________________________________________________________

First, don't get crazy with the story and plot. Your timing and pacing are good. Rushing to meet a deadline leads to mistakes so just keep a general idea of releases.

Second, don't get tunnel vision and locked in because of your scheduling. I suspect your thinking about when to bring in the mom as added plot twists. That is a timing issue depending on what "mom" route is to your mind. More to the point though if you want to introduce new characters you still have time.

Third, like any writer your mind is full of ideas. So it becomes an issue what to use and what to drop. I wish you could copywrite your character Kasie. Because with unused ideas, established characters, maybe in the future they can be put into another project.

Fourth, I know most didn't like the D&D game night. It had elements that I wouldn't have thought of that were good. It only lacked the plot of advancing the pathways to Kasie. Perhaps a second D&D game night but this time Derek as DM with the goal of advancing the "sharing" route with Kenney or working on Kasie's relationship and arousal with Derek. Just a thought.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
_______________________________+++++++_____________________________________________________________

...you could copywrite your character Kasie. Because with unused ideas, established characters, maybe in the future they can be put into another project.
A great idea, methinks!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good evening folks,
I have finished the text and script of the second day of the update. I'll finish translating it on Monday and send it for verification.
So if everything goes smoothly by next weekend, the update should be out.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes