Oct 26, 2022
All in good time guys, all in good time
Just wanted to say this game fucking rules. I'm a big fan of Kasie's reluctance and then seeing her give in a little to her brothers. Being their big sister and then at times their Girlfriend. Also love when the brother's team up and share in their kink for her. When she's sleeping or drunk especially.

Keep doing what you do Dev.
Great game all around.

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Just wanted to say this game fucking rules. I'm a big fan of Cassie's reluctance and then seeing her give in a little to her brothers. Being their big sister and then at times their Girlfriend. Also love when the brother's team up and share in their kink for her. When she's sleeping or drunk especially.

Keep doing what you do Dev.
Great game all around.
Probably gonna re-summon the 1-braincell haters again with all that praise :HideThePain:
Everytime I or anyone else gives this game any praise the same whackjob comes out of his shed to drop an A4 monologue on how the game is not going the way he wants :coffee:

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
maybe ,, it’s just annoying that boss Casey fucked her in a bad way faster than MC or Kenny ,, with etavo idot question what’s the point of a bad ending if another ending she’s going to be fucked faster than on a bad way?!? :unsure: :(:unsure:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
__________________________________+++++++++++______________________________________________________

Well... hopeful not yet for the BJs. After Kasie is comfortable in a physical relationship then the more exotic play likely would occur. How you developed Kasie throughout the story, she never really was that experienced in men/dating.

How she progresses sexually is in itself another route. You have done a great job making Kasie a reserve and on the shy side personality. Getting her further out of her shell as she explores her own feelings and desires would make for a good store line once sex becomes part of her life.

I am guessing in the next release we get to see a little bolder Kasie... You don't have to hint or even reply because in the end it will be what it will be. But you have me curious what your next moves are.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
__________________________________+++++++++++______________________________________________________

Well... hopeful not yet for the BJs. After Kasie is comfortable in a physical relationship then the more exotic play likely would occur. How you developed Kasie throughout the story, she never really was that experienced in men/dating.

How she progresses sexually is in itself another route. You have done a great job making Kasie a reserve and on the shy side personality. Getting her further out of her shell as she explores her own feelings and desires would make for a good store line once sex becomes part of her life.

I am guessing in the next release we get to see a little bolder Kasie... You don't have to hint or even reply because in the end it will be what it will be. But you have me curious what your next moves are.
A little bolder, yes. Just shhh, don't show it to anyone

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
A little bolder, yes. Just shhh, don't show it to anyone
____________________________________+++++++++++____________________________________________________

Is it me or are you getting even better with your craft of programming? Of course, it's a short clip, but am seeing some more skills being picked up.

Hopefully the whole scene will have a context as to why the event happened and the emotional fallout to go along with it :) It does make me wonder what Kasie is getting out of it for herself? If she is aroused and playing with the peter or even experimenting with it, that is a strong step... but if there is more to the scene where she, herself, gets played with, like what happened to her and Derek at the gym, you would have reached the point of maximum inner conflict. Because at some point Kasie will have to acknowledge to herself where events are going.

That emotional "crisis point" might not be in this upcoming release and you have a better idea in the making for when that moment does come. Basically, Kasie is going to discover or admit to herself she is a route that she will have sex with Derek (and or Kenny) ... and if so, what does that mean for Kasie... how does she feel about it... what are her worries... is her heart involved or her arousal (maybe both) ... any doubts holding her back... does she have a moral obstacle to overcome...

Honestly, I wouldn't expect many of these points to appear in this upcoming release. Likely in the next or the one after that. It depends on this upcoming release where Kasie's emotional state is. Perhaps you are working on an event or series of events that puts Kasie's before the Rubicon River and something makes her cross it. Some many ways are available to you to get the story to that point. However, I don't have access to your script or notes to know what you have in store for us.

What I am thinking you are going with this is that there maybe a "date" is involved where Derek asks her out--he says something during the date that arouses Kasie either physically or emotionally or perhaps a special even occurs where a heart-to-heart talk happens that gets Kasie to the shoreline of the Robicon. The almost near certainty is a very serious make out scene is going to occur in the next 3 releases

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
____________________________________+++++++++++____________________________________________________

Is it me or are you getting even better with your craft of programming? Of course, it's a short clip, but am seeing some more skills being picked up.

Hopefully the whole scene will have a context as to why the event happened and the emotional fallout to go along with it :) It does make me wonder what Kasie is getting out of it for herself? If she is aroused and playing with the peter or even experimenting with it, that is a strong step... but if there is more to the scene where she, herself, gets played with, like what happened to her and Derek at the gym, you would have reached the point of maximum inner conflict. Because at some point Kasie will have to acknowledge to herself where events are going.

That emotional "crisis point" might not be in this upcoming release and you have a better idea in the making for when that moment does come. Basically, Kasie is going to discover or admit to herself she is a route that she will have sex with Derek (and or Kenny) ... and if so, what does that mean for Kasie... how does she feel about it... what are her worries... is her heart involved or her arousal (maybe both) ... any doubts holding her back... does she have a moral obstacle to overcome...

Honestly, I wouldn't expect many of these points to appear in this upcoming release. Likely in the next or the one after that. It depends on this upcoming release where Kasie's emotional state is. Perhaps you are working on an event or series of events that puts Kasie's before the Rubicon River and something makes her cross it. Some many ways are available to you to get the story to that point. However, I don't have access to your script or notes to know what you have in store for us.

What I am thinking you are going with this is that there maybe a "date" is involved where Derek asks her out--he says something during the date that arouses Kasie either physically or emotionally or perhaps a special even occurs where a heart-to-heart talk happens that gets Kasie to the shoreline of the Robicon. The almost near certainty is a very serious make out scene is going to occur in the next 3 releases
Yes, of course, she did not just suddenly grab his penis, I tried to smoothly bring her to this scene (to the best of my abilities). This is the path of lust, there will be another scene on the path of relationships.

They will have full-fledged vaginal sex quite later. With a short trip, a date and a hotel (depending on the chosen path).

Jun 30, 2021
Yes, of course, she did not just suddenly grab his penis, I tried to smoothly bring her to this scene (to the best of my abilities). This is the path of lust, there will be another scene on the path of relationships.

They will have full-fledged vaginal sex quite later. With a short trip, a date and a hotel (depending on the chosen path).
Perhaps the most interesting thing about this game is the two options to build a relationship with Kasie based on sexual attraction (lust) or feelings. I also really like that there is an option to focus on the younger brother. All of this sets this game apart qualitatively from the masses of projects, it's really interesting to replay multiple paths here to look at the characters' lives. Ehhhhhhhhh if only the scenes and animation were a little better but I'm not asking for much even now it's great :love:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

____________________________________++++++++++_____________________________________________________

No, NO, No, NO, No.... don't tell me or give me a Crytal ball look ahead. Thank you for replying but I am just throwing out generalizations that might spark an idea you want to use.

The reason why I like your game is because, you don't need my help, you are doing a good job on your own, and I like your ideas. If nothing else, I am giving you perspectives so you can continue to craft your game. Would I have enjoyed from the start writing the script, sure, but I enjoy it more that I am on the outside. And yes, I'll throw-out ideas here and there if you want them... just as you can ask any other person, but I think you need to see how we see your story, characters, and plots than you use your Muse to craft the game.

A point I would like to make that ought to prove useful in the future and what are already doing is interacting with your fans and engaging us. You already know that if we are posting here, we are cheering for your success. and from time to time you ought to spoof us with some misleading details--LOL! Just to keep us honest

Rintal

May 6, 2017
and who did Casey jerk off to the ms or the boss? there the head was not visible and it seems to me that it was in the boss’s office, although I could be wrong
The boss ended a few updates ago. He won't be there anymore.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
The boss ended a few updates ago. He won't be there anymore.
_____________________________++++++________________________________________________________________

True the Boss is out of the picture

But it wouldn't be a bad idea to introduce either antagonist or outside threat to increase both the relationship and arousal. We've had much of Mia of late, but either her or her boyfriend can be an antagonist in the story. I'd like a seriously jealous Kasie...the girl from the gym, Mia, though the trainer from the gym trying to get Kasie would be interesting.

Or just some random encounter at the beach that goes sideways can serve the function. Thats what I like about this story, it open ended. You don't have to go to a that to b and so on

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
_____________________________++++++________________________________________________________________

True the Boss is out of the picture

But it wouldn't be a bad idea to introduce either antagonist or outside threat to increase both the relationship and arousal. We've had much of Mia of late, but either her or her boyfriend can be an antagonist in the story. I'd like a seriously jealous Kasie...the girl from the gym, Mia, though the trainer from the gym trying to get Kasie would be interesting.

Or just some random encounter at the beach that goes sideways can serve the function. Thats what I like about this story, it open ended. You don't have to go to a that to b and so on
i get your idea but i'm not convinced it's a good one.
I mean....this sounds like an Eric summoning ritual. And the main problem with an Eric is the "Anti-Eric-NTR-isn't-something-i-can-personally- face-you-are-not-allowed-to -do-this" crowd that follows. And the absolute motivational drain that created for a developer (yes the cancel culture)

i'd rather not see all that come by again like in most threads on this forum.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
@DarthSpitz have some of the most incisive and beautiful ideas one might think he may be an amateur writer of some sort (like the once-wattpad writer i was once a year or two ago). ^^ What makes this thread dynamic and creative (to an extent) is the fact that intelligent ppl (not those who've got daddy's cc and only out for a quick onanism--orgasm, just like a good story, builds up) populates it, and that the author logoarh listens, interacts, and acts accordingly (to a certain measure, i believe) without necessarily losing his overall vision of the game his pervy mind created.

For me, that in itself is worth all the troubles, and then some! :giggle: Viva, SS community!

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I predicted the hate raters would come out when American Gothic gave his praise.
Did not predict the ChatGPT bots to join with their 100+ word monologues that could have been a sentence :HideThePain:

This thread takes so many weird turns it's insane.

• Angry
Reactions: Survivailser

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
@DarthSpitz have some of the most incisive and beautiful ideas one might think he may be an amateur writer of some sort (like the once-wattpad writer i was once a year or two ago). ^^ What makes this thread dynamic and creative (to an extent) is the fact that intelligent ppl (not those who've got daddy's cc and only out for a quick onanism--orgasm, just like a good story, builds up) populates it, and that the author logoarh listens, interacts, and acts accordingly (to a certain measure, i believe) without necessarily losing his overall vision of the game his pervy mind created.

For me, that in itself is worth all the troubles, and then some! :giggle: Viva, SS community!
_______________________________+++++++++__________________________________________________________

Thank you Jorjor

Yes, I am a writer (part-time), though I do it for the passion of storytelling, so I could be called a "starving writer."

I've only wrote one full world build and story for H-games and have advised as a consultant on two others. However, occasionally at the local college, Ill assist the English department for the "Creative Writing" courses as when asked to do prequel lectures on Frederick the Great or the American Civil War--usually social economics aspects. Sadly, they will not let me assist or teach any chemistry, likely for good reasons.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes